Hyperstorm vs Firestorm,Captain Atom & Green Lantern/John Stewart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Hyperstorm-Hyperstorm possesses virtually infinite psionic power which he can draw endlessly from hyperspace, from which (in the Marvel Universe) the primordial energies creating the fundamental forces of the universe, strong nuclear force, electromagnetism, the weak nuclear force and gravity flow into our plane of reality. Controlling the four fundamental forces should theoretically allow him to restructure, create or destroy matter at will down to subatomic level, as well as creating electromagnetic fields and electrical currents, making matter radioactive, manipulating gravity, causing nuclear detonations, emit enormous energy blasts, use his psionic powers to increase his physical strength and generally accomplishing nearly anything he sets his mind to. He has also displayed telepathic abilities, both as Hyperstorm (Fantastic Four Unlimited #12) and as his otherworld counterpart David Richards (Exiles #59). For the later, his powers has been described as an amalgam of the powers of Professor X, Magneto and the Phoenix force. He can also teleport through hyperspace from one place in the universe to another, possibly at immeasurable distances. He has been seen to counter the Invisible Woman's forcefield with one of his own making, unsurprisingly since she draws her power from one of the higher planes of hyperspace, though highly limited compared to Hyperstorm's own hyperpowers. He might also be telekinetic, considering the fact that both his parents, as well as his grandmother Jean Grey, had telekinetic powers. His powerlevel has been compared to that of Galactus, the devourer of worlds, rather than that of other mutants.

He is also an extraordinary genius seemingly possessing his grandfather Reed Richards scientific genius, and has been able to create devices such as a time machine, a brain disarrator which he employed on Doctor Doom to disrupt any chance of him forming coherent thoughts, and his nigh unstoppable mechichal juggernauts known as the Destructoids. He also outsmarted Reed and his father Nathaniel Richards, and also Doctor Doom, for most of the time, though Reed eventually bested Hyperstorm instead by causing Galactus to use him as an endless supply of raw energy, which Galactus normally obtains by consuming planets. It is known that Galactus has since then returned to his normal habits and dimension, since Galactus has shown up in later stories, but Hyperstorm's current whereabouts in his own future and in the 616 timeline remains to be seen.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperstorm"

DarkCrawler
You...make too much threads. I mean, I have been here twice as long, but you have made like 100 times more threads then I do...blink

DrDoom101
laughing laughing out loud hysterical hysterical hysterical laughing out loud laughing

DrDoom101
as for the thread, Jplatinum comes and takes them all out.

Blair Wind
What the f**k?.....how do you know about jp? you werent here when he was in his prime were you??

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Blair Wind
What the f**k?.....how do you know about jp? you werent here when he was in his prime were you?? just because i didnt register by then didnt mean i couldnt read old and previous posts. Besides Rage told me about him...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.