I wish I was a turtle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
That would be so cool you wouldnt really have to do anythng all you have to do it walk around and eat plants and stuff, and theyre so slow. Its like "**** the fast lane, chicks dig me on my back" I would be one pimp ass turtle... My name would be ....Brunhilda... The turtle

BRUNHILDA THE TURTLE

Thats so manly. Speaking of.. I wonder if they have penises... like little turtledicks. And if they have sex and stuff.. How would that feel.. a really slow orgasm.. like "ooo" except.. like an hour in...

And how come they totally abandon their children. Its like ... "NO I DONT WANT YOU .. you were a mistake! I should have never slept with that busboy!" except.. since they're turtles they say it all slow... "noooooo iiiiiii ddooooonnttt waaaannnttt yoooouuuuuu" and then they just leave.. go into the ocean. like.. suicide.

wait.. Do turtles live in the ocean? Yea.. like that dude from Finding Nemo...

Awww i love finding nemo. That movie was hella sweet. Its like Marvin was so sad that he couldnt find nemo so he asked this retarded fish with like ADD to help him.. Dora? Dory...

Oh andDora the Explorer THat show PISSES me off! Its SO annoying!!! Mochila mochila!

uuuuggh shut uppp you stupid little tard. She has a pet monkey that talks. no wonder alot of kids are ****ed up nowadays.

Bloigen
youpiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupiyoupi

Ronny
clown

LiL nAstY GirL
Wow....

Ronny
I know.. It's crazy. I wonder what started this.. Taco bell....

Darth_Amidala
omg....rotflmfao!!

Poor.....busboy.

Dory rocks rock

I agree, Dora does need to stfu mad

Ronny
eek! finally someone who agrees with me! Stupid little girl can stuff her mochila

Morning_Glory
turtles are cute in_love

Ronny
i know arnt they happy

I love your sig, i wanna see that movie so bad ninja

Darth_Amidala
I wish I was a hippopatamus.....god how do you spell it? Oh well.
eek!

§noopbert
Turtle.

Ronny
Originally posted by Darth_Amidala
I wish I was a hippopatamus.....god how do you spell it? Oh well.
eek! hippopotamsadifhdsi I dont know blink

Hippo

Darth_Amidala
Originally posted by Ronny
hippopotamsadifhdsi I dont know blink

Hippo

Yeah!!

Hippos rock stick out tongue

Ronny
indeed droolio

PVS
turtles and hippos?

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20051228/D8EPEABO4.html

Ronny
eek! thats hella cool

Council#13
Rhinos are way better

Darth_Amidala
HIPPOS

melinda_warren
ronny cool sig smile

Captain REX
Ronny, I so agree. Turtles rock. With the slow orgasms and rock hard...erm...shells.

melinda_warren
do they? never really thought much about it.

Captain REX
Not to mention that people really shouldn't be thinking about other creatures having orgasms. messed

melinda_warren
you enjoy that huh?

Tha C-Master
That would be so cool you wouldnt really have to do anythng all you have to do it walk around and eat plants and stuff, and theyre so slow. Its like "**** the fast lane, chicks dig me on my back" I would be one pimp ass turtle... My name would be ....Brunhilda... The turtle

BRUNHILDA THE TURTLE

Thats so manly. Speaking of.. I wonder if they have penises... like little turtledicks. And if they have sex and stuff.. How would that feel.. a really slow orgasm.. like "ooo" except.. like an hour in...

And how come they totally abandon their children. Its like ... "NO I DONT WANT YOU .. you were a mistake! I should have never slept with that busboy!" except.. since they're turtles they say it all slow... "noooooo iiiiiii ddooooonnttt waaaannnttt yoooouuuuuu" and then they just leave.. go into the ocean. like.. suicide.

Awww i love finding nemo. That movie was hella sweet. Its like Marvin was so sad that he couldnt find nemo so he asked this retarded fish with like ADD to help him.. Dora? Dory...

Oh andDora the Explorer THat show PISSES me off! Its SO annoying!!! Mochila mochila!

uuuuggh shut uppp you stupid little tard. She has a pet monkey that talks. no wonder alot of kids are ****ed up nowadays. Now the ninja turtles, THAT would rule hardcore...

Bardock42
I am a turtle no expression

Storm
Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael or Michaelangelo?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm

Those are some damn special turtles....and artists...whichever you prefer.....

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Bardock42
I am a turtle no expression But not a NINJA turtle...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
But not a NINJA turtle...

No..cry

*lizziekk*
turtles get eaten by sharks and stuff sad

Bardock42
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
turtles get eaten by sharks and stuff sad

Sharks get eaten by Icelandians sad

*lizziekk*
Sharks get eaten by Icelandians sad
*sigh* its a shark eat turtle world........

Roulette
Originally posted by Storm

I used to watch that show^^..my fave turtle was the one with the purple headband...that was Donatello, right?O.o

Bardock42
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
*sigh* its a shark eat turtle world........

It's a something eats something world sad

Originally posted by Roulette
I used to watch that show^^..my fave turtle was the one with the purple headband...that was Donatello, right?O.o

Yeah, that's Donatello...I am a Leonardo Fan.....he has Katanas eek!

Tha C-Master
Leonardo all the way baby, I'm probably going to go watch the movies later... happy

Bardock42
Leonardo all the way baby, I'm probably going to go watch the movies later... happy

You show 'em buddy....

Tha C-Master
Hell yea!!! Its in my sig...

Morning_Glory
turtles in_love

Ronny
Originally posted by Captain REX
Ronny, I so agree. Turtles rock. With the slow orgasms and rock hard...erm...shells. I knew you would have to agree icon5

Bloigen
It's a something eats something world sad

Dog eat dog?

vaya_the_elf

BRUNHILDA THE TURTLE

uuuuggh shut uppp you stupid little tard. She has a pet monkey that talks. no wonder alot of kids are ****ed up nowadays.

First off not all turltes live in the water.

Second the male is on top not the female, because the female trys to run away.

Anyways I love turles they are so cute smile. I have a turtle, and a tortoise. They are so cute.

Backbone

BRUNHILDA THE TURTLE

uuuuggh shut uppp you stupid little tard. She has a pet monkey that talks. no wonder alot of kids are ****ed up nowadays. ..ok, I want you to put your hands behind your back, and step into my crazed b*tch chamber

Tha C-Master
COWABUNGA!

vaya_the_elf
confused

Backbone
COWABUNGA! hmmmm..reminds me of a song Cartman sang..not exactly sure what it was

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.