Smallvile downloads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

woolfy17
Were can i download smallville epesoides from???

LarrySanders
Are you using bit torrents?

Jedi Priestess
Some SMVL forums have the episodes available to watch on a stream, TRA for example, and some have downloads such as Devoted to Smallville which has a section where you can actually request episodes for download. Both places require smart posting habits, I do know that. In other words posting stupid gets you nothing as far as getting an episode.

nine5three
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Some SMVL forums have the episodes available to watch on a stream, TRA for example, and some have downloads such as Devoted to Smallville which has a section where you can actually request episodes for download. Both places require smart posting habits, I do know that. In other words posting stupid gets you nothing as far as getting an episode.

which forums have the streaming? Whats the links to the sites/

Dan-El
I have the entire 5th season so far (from Arrival to Lex-Mas). If anyone is interested, I can e-mail the file.

nine5three
Originally posted by Dan-El
I have the entire 5th season so far (from Arrival to Lex-Mas). If anyone is interested, I can e-mail the file. Hey Dan-El I'll get back to you if my episodes don't work, I have 89-92, I may need exposed-lemax

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by nine5three
which forums have the streaming? Whats the links to the sites/

I pmed you the link. smile

JKozzy
What's the significance of posting a family guy picture? blink

InfiniteDY
Usenet = entire seasons of Smallville in varying forms of quality... the new episodes are posted in High-Def. But you can download single episode DVD-rips from other seasons around 350 MB each.

big grin

JKozzy
Or... you could just get them all for Christmas.

InfiniteDY
Yes... but that would require money...

devil

Dan-El
Yeah, I'm already buying the first 4 seasons, why buy a fifth?

JKozzy
Originally posted by InfiniteDY
Yes... but that would require money...

devil So?

Yeah, I'm already buying the first 4 seasons, why buy a fifth? Well why did you buy the other four? blink

InfiniteDY
Originally posted by JKozzy
So?

You must have received them for Christmas.

thumb up

Edit: Kozz... I'm wondering... do you know who I am? shifty

JKozzy
You must have received them for Christmas.
I did happy

KENobi™

Once again, here is JP whoring off her site to people, promising them goodies if they join. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm
The rule concerning spam is very clear about this Jedi Priestess.

Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums.

Dan-El
Originally posted by Storm
The rule concerning spam is very clear about this Jedi Priestess.

Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. Uh, she didn't advertise anything. She has a site that could help a fellow member, she let said member know what the address was OUTSIDE of the forum, and the member found what he/she needed (I believe). Not really an advertisement, Storm. No offense intended.

InfiniteDY
Well, there is something called private messages...

Storm
It' s not the first time she is advertising her forum. TRA is a website with which she has a personal interest in. It is spam.

Outside the forum?
I pmed you the link. smile

Jedi Priestess
I wasnt aware of the rule that said we were unable to pm links to another forum via pm PROVIDING someone asked for it. No one spammed ANYTHING. He asked where he could get downloads of episodes and the TWO places I provided him with are the ONLY two that I know of outside of the ones suggested by others. I also promote the hell out of the K-Site as do many others here. Therefore I dont think I did a single thing wrong. Now if Raz wants to come along and tell me otherwise then that's fine, but until then I havent done anything against the rules of KMC. And Ken shame on you for being so nasty. I used to have the link to the site I had a personal interest in AS DID KEN, I might add. But I removed that when Storm asked me to.

§noopbert
Wait, we can't send links to each other via PM?

§noopbert
Originally posted by JKozzy
What's the significance of posting a family guy picture? blink There wasn't.

InfiniteDY
Well, there is something called private messages...

Okay... just to clarify what I meant by that:

I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with PMing people links to other forums. I think PMs should be largely unregulated unless there are complaints of harassment/spam received. I was offering a response to this post:

Uh, she didn't advertise anything. She has a site that could help a fellow member, she let said member know what the address was OUTSIDE of the forum, and the member found what he/she needed (I believe). Not really an advertisement, Storm. No offense intended.

And what I meant in that response was that Jedi Priestess should not have mentioned her board AT ALL in her post. She should have kept all mention of her board to PMs.

However, I agree that it would have been a greater offense if she had posted an actual link too.

Really, further discussion of the subject does nothing more than to further promote said board...

Jedi Priestess
The only reason I mentioned it, is because he specifically asked for the location of where episodes could be downloaded or viewed, I ALSO mentioned ANOTHER site that I have nothing to do with. If it had been DTS and K-Site then THOSE are the two that I would have mentioned. Im not going to sit here and apologise for offering something that someone is looking for, regarding Smallville. Sheesh. Like I said I didnt post the link, I sent the information that HE ASKED FOR via pm. That should be the end of it, by my estimation anyway. But since it seems to get some people's nose so completely out of joint, the next time someone asks for anything that TRA happens to have, I'll simply pm the answer instead of replying in a thread. That should make everyone happy. yes

Dan-El
Jeez, remind me never to make a helpful site... whistle

KENobi™
And Ken shame on you for being so nasty. I used to have the link to the site I had a personal interest in AS DID KEN, I might add. But I removed that when Storm asked me to.

Which I promptly removed upon request.

Dan-El
Well, good to see that we're not still arguing

Jedi Priestess
Jeez, remind me never to make a helpful site... whistle

laughing out loud you've no idea sometimes I wish I hadnt either

woolfy17
Dan-El send me some smallville!
plz

JONNY
no expression... why, because you said to? You big internet forum poster, you. You know what? I'll send you some Smallville, even though I don't know you and you're a needy fourteen year old who undoubtedly has a need far superior to anyone else. Of course, PM me and I'll gladly give you some of this Smallville. Because, you know, it's oh so hard to get it yourself. And of course, it doesn't cost anything to make the show, either.

kuchkuch
Hi Dan-El, could you please PM me the link? I've been looking for this so far..thanks!! embarrasment

sedative
I have the entire 5th season so far (from Arrival to Lex-Mas). If anyone is interested, I can e-mail the file.

i would request it from u... can u e-mail then to me... thanks in advance... i will appriciate it... i am sending a pm to you...

Jedi Priestess
There is NO WAY to email an episode. They run around 350 MB's each. Jeeez louise.

sedative
There is NO WAY to email an episode. They run around 350 MB's each. Jeeez louise.

no there is... of course u cant attach it... i mean filefactory or something like that... u can email up to 1 gb by that... or it can be uploaded to some place... i have some eps... i can upload if there is need...

Jedi Priestess
It's against KMC rules.

sedative
It's against KMC rules.

yeah i learned that didnt like..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.