Ultraman vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Supermans evil counterpart vs Earths Mightiest Mortal.

Remember Magic does not effect him and uh yeah that is all I remember.

The Ion
Ultraman was a pansy. He was powerless against a Rookie Kyle's constructs and J'onn beat him like it was nothing.

Fanboy
Originally posted by The Ion
Ultraman was a pansy. He was powerless against a Rookie Kyle's constructs and J'onn beat him like it was nothing.

Well I forgot what happened with that Kyle thing but I do know that it was Martian Manhunter beat him because he did not get a recharge of kryptonite before he went into a fight Ultraman would have lasted longer but he did not get his daily recharge from the kryptonite.

The Ion
True but I very much doubt it would have mattered. All the CSA guys seemed like chumps compared to their JLA counterparts. Power Ring got schooled by Aquaman, Superwoman got one shot KO'd by Wonder Woman, and Ultraman spent days trying and failed to bust one of Kyle's passive constructs.

Fanboy
Okay but I still want to know what do you guys think about Ultraman vs Captain Marvel who would win I don't wanna hear about Ultraman and his Pansy crap I heard he beat Superman twice already and Superman beat him once. Do you guys think Captain Marvel could do it?

The_Dog_of_War
Probably a stalemate.

deft
Ultraman is esencially Superman without moral, id say Ultraman with the edge

Philosophía
Ultraman vs Black Adam already showed how this goes.

zopzop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.