WonderMan vs Power Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arabian Knight
EH? EHHH? EHHHHHHHH?

I say Power Girl.

Sir Whirlysplat
I agree

Fishy 500
I say Wonderman .... i havn't seen her doing anything impressive , except keeping those titties in her shirt ! smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Fishy 500
I say Wonderman .... i havn't seen her doing anything impressive , except keeping those titties in her shirt ! smile

She has Kryptonian strength

Arabian Knight
You don't think that's impressive enough?

I'd think titties would be banned or marked out on KMC. Titties, titties, titties.

Lucid Lui
Wonder Man wins 6/10 IMO.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
She has Kryptonian strength

So does Krypto ! smile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Fishy 500
So does Krypto ! smile

Krypto would also beat Wonderman, that aside have you read the Sentry mini, Hulk playing "tree" with "Watchdog" is hilarious.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Krypto would also beat Wonderman, that aside have you read the Sentry mini, Hulk playing "tree" with "Watchdog" is hilarious.

I 've read it ... I think its a great mini but i really don't like the art !

leonidas
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
You don't think that's impressive enough?

I'd think titties would be banned or marked out on KMC. Titties, titties, titties.

laughing laughing

and yah, pg. though those titties are anything BUT pg . . . whistle

leonidas
hey, anyone remember that infinity inc issue where supes prime beat the crap out of powergirl? supes rocks!

Adam Warlock
After he gets the size of her breasts out of his mind, He beats her 6 times out of 10.

Psycho Ninja
After he gets the size of her breasts out of his mind, He beats her 6 times out of 10.

Which he wouldnt be able to do......... cmon why do you think she liked Wanda ?? Her titties !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.