I hate fat chicks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
I do.

oh and Wolverine vs. Galactus

Jose123
nobody else hates fat chicks?

Ex11B
depends on how fat they are and how much cottage cheese hangs off their obese bodies laughing laughing

clarson49x
i used to love cindy crawford but shes gained some weight. but is till think shes hot in a way. she has a fat ass now these days. but she passes

Arabian Knight
I'd **** a fat chick. Why not?

clarson49x
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
I'd **** a fat chick. Why not? 1st of all there more expensive. u have to buy them more food and all that to keep there energy going. and you sure as hell have to get you a bigger bed which costs some bucks these days. cause lots of fat chicks today get a little hyper on there big time. and you sure as hell need a good size bed. which i already have. hehe big grin

Jose123

well not all fat chicks are bad.

just the ones were you can form another ass with the fat at the sides of their stomach.

Jose123
Oh and

Wolverine PWNS GALACTUS with hs ADMANTuikms Klaws

Heid id da same to da Silver Sufrer!!!!

clarson49x
Originally posted by Jose123
Oh and

Wolverine PWNS GALACTUS with hs ADMANTuikms Klaws

Heid id da same to da Silver Sufrer!!!! wrong forum dude

Jose123
Originally posted by clarson49x
wrong forum dude

Your a Wrong Forum!!!!! mad

thesilverspider

hey their easier.................... wink

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Jose123
Your a Wrong Forum!!!!! mad

Okay..... confused

DigiMark007
Been a few days since we've had an overtly stupid thread that I had to close. I guess the forum was due for it.

...and no more please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.