Hydra vs Gotham heros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Hydra is a terroist organization Baron Wolfgang von Strucker decides to move into Gotham and take it over.Batmans team has to defeat them can they do it Batman has 5 days of prep to do what he can.Hydra has the A.I.M. (Advanced Idea Mechanics) but no prep the mayor players in Hydra Red Skull,Baron Wolfgang von Strucker,Elsbeth von Strucker, Gorgon and X-23

Jose123
Originally posted by golem370
Hydra is a terroist organization Baron Wolfgang von Strucker decides to move into Gotham and take it over.Batmans team has to defeat them can they do it Batman has 5 days of prep to do what he can.Hydra has the A.I.M. (Advanced Idea Mechanics) but no prep the mayor players in Hydra Red Skull,Baron Wolfgang von Strucker,Elsbeth von Strucker, Gorgon and X-23

gotham is doomed. i tell ya.

DOOOOOMEEEEDDDDD!!!!!

Fanboy
Wait what? golem370 you want to sit back and smile infront of your computer having your fantasies of oh man they could totally beat this people and crap Batman teams win with there 5 days of prep having his justice league JSA and Teen Titans sweep Hydra and the rest with in seconds.

golem370
I thought Teen Titans was in California

golem370
No help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.