Most Heroic Sig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
I think its mine shifty

§noopbert
Very heterosexual thumb up

Sgt. Hairy

Sir Whirlysplat

Red Superfly
Your sig is f**king brilliant!

Hasselhoff, Shatner AND Magnum P.I.? You're just missing one more - Jesus Himself.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Your sig is f**king brilliant!

Hasselhoff, Shatner AND Magnum P.I.? You're just missing one more - Jesus Himself.

Thanks mate so is yours actually smile

Yes Jesus would have added to it but I just don't think he is tough enough. Ripped Shirt Kirk is the true messiah!

Tha C-Master
Did you... nevermind.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Did you... nevermind.

C I will send you that info tmz I have been looking for some alternates for you to the ones I use. wink

Mindship
It's not bad...but not complete without Sly (Rambo), Arnie (Conan) and George Burns (God).

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Mindship
It's not bad...but not complete without Sly (Rambo), Arnie (Conan) and George Burns (God).

I think John Wayne is tougher than all of these he spanks grown women in most films.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
C I will send you that info tmz I have been looking for some alternates for you to the ones I use. wink Thanks, I thought you forgot... big grin

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Thanks, I thought you forgot... big grin

nope I will give you a list of these special items wink

mysterio69
I think John Wayne is tougher than all of these he spanks grown women in most films.
but he also walks around like he pooped his pants...which is also quite manly.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by mysterio69
but he also walks around like he pooped his pants...which is also quite manly.

Agreed "the Duke" is a man. smile

Mindship

Yes, I should've said Arnie as Terminator. Hell, he put that terminator-broad's head in a toilet bowl! You don't be gettin much more macho than that!

Sir Whirlysplat
Yes, I should've said Arnie as Terminator. Hell, he put that terminator-broad's head in a toilet bowl! You don't be gettin much more macho than that!

true but I just don't think Arnie has the awesomeness of a "ripped shirt kirk" or Magnum PI with "power tache".

§noopbert
Yes, I should've said Arnie as Terminator. Hell, he put that terminator-broad's head in a toilet bowl! You don't be gettin much more macho than that! Damn straight cool

Bloigen
Who's the guy beside Kirk and Hasselhoff?

KharmaDog
Agreed "the Duke" is a man. smile

He's responsible for delivering one of the best movie lines ever. After punching a younger guy out he says:

"If you can't learn to respect your elders, at least learn to respect your betters."

Red Superfly
Originally posted by Bloigen
Who's the guy beside Kirk and Hasselhoff?

Chuck Norris!

Go sit in the corner! Bad!

Mindship
"ripped shirt kirk"

h'mmm...that is a toughie.

a1hsauce
erm i dont like that picture of David Hasselhoff..he looks too much,what do you call it....I want to rapeyouish

Red Superfly
But that's what makes Hasselhoff so damn cuddly, in his big gay way.

hotsauce6548
I think its mine shifty

Your sig provoked me to make a thread about Chuck Norris, Vin Diesel, and Mr. T, including a link to an extremely funny website with true facts of this trio. yes

Sir Whirlysplat
But that's what makes Hasselhoff so damn cuddly, in his big gay way. exactly and his massive in Germany

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Your sig provoked me to make a thread about Chuck Norris, Vin Diesel, and Mr. T, including a link to an extremely funny website with true facts of this trio. yes

Cool stuff hotsauce , not a big Vin fan he is not quite a "god" yet, a bit like the rock erm but the other two are awesometastic in my opinion. smile

Tha C-Master
nope I will give you a list of these special items wink Well thankee kindly... happy

Bardock42
I'd say itS mine....now someone say that Rorschach is not a real hero and I'll punish them....RORSCHACH STYLE....

Frozen kisses
there is only one goodlooking man on there...tht is David Hassleholf..

Bardock42
Now, I exchanged Douglas with Rorschach....who has the most heroic sig?...I have the most heroic sig......boooooowhaaaa

Imperial_Samura
If all the characters on Whirly's sig were locked in a room together, I suspect the universe would explode. You just can't contain that much raw manliness. I mean Mr. T? Ripped shirt Kirk? They are pure manifestations of masculinity. These are the guys that could school Superman (pre-crisis) all the while never messing up their hair.

And talking of hair, the 'Hoff's 'do terrifies me in profound ways that defy description. I mean I'm going to see it coming for me in my nightmares now.

I think that in the history of mankind there are only two other men who posses such God like auras of invincibility and badassness. Ash (hail to the King!) and Macgyver.

(Hahahahahahahaha, tis a silly place I have entered, but eh)

Bardock42
Indeed...Mac Gyver is missing...

Roulette
But that's what makes Hasselhoff so damn cuddly, in his big gay way.

laughing

Imperial_Samura
Yep, anyone who can stop the sun going nova with nothing but some sand, a monkey wench, Teal'c's shiny head and an empty coke can deserves all the praise in the world.

(What, you mean that never happened? The important thing is though if it had, Macgyver would have saved us wink)

JTM
Geefers.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Yep, anyone who can stop the sun going nova with nothing but some sand, a monkey wench, Teal'c's shiny head and an empty coke can deserves all the praise in the world.

(What, you mean that never happened? The important thing is though if it had, Macgyver would have saved us wink)

I know what you mean. Mac Gyver can do everything, I bet he could built a SpaceShip to evacuate 6 billion people with a rubber band and a pencil....damn that guy is good.

Anyways...RESPECT MY RORSCHACH SIG.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Bardock42
Anyways...RESPECT MY RORSCHACH SIG.

Much respect I give it. Truly awesome. Now, I believe if I m sane I should be seeing something sexual in it, at least that's what psychologists say....

But all I can see are two Irishmen declaring their Independence from mother England while dancing a dainty Cork jig. God I love ink blots.

Bardock42
But all I can see are two Irishmen declaring their Independence from mother England while dancing a dainty Cork jig.

Shit you are right....those are obviously two Irishmen.....what the hell..never noticed that.

Sir Whirlysplat
If all the characters on Whirly's sig were locked in a room together, I suspect the universe would explode. You just can't contain that much raw manliness. I mean Mr. T? Ripped shirt Kirk? They are pure manifestations of masculinity. These are the guys that could school Superman (pre-crisis) all the while never messing up their hair.

And talking of hair, the 'Hoff's 'do terrifies me in profound ways that defy description. I mean I'm going to see it coming for me in my nightmares now.

I think that in the history of mankind there are only two other men who posses such God like auras of invincibility and badassness. Ash (hail to the King!) and Macgyver.

(Hahahahahahahaha, tis a silly place I have entered, but eh)

How did I forget Ash and his boomstick or Macgyver 2 for the price of 1, as you get O'neil free with him - very good choices.

and yes Bards your sig might just be the best comic sig of all

Bardock42
and yes Bards your sig might just be the best comic sig of all

Go, go, go Bardock, it's your birthday.....I am AWESO-M-O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.