Cap.America - Black Panther - Daredevil vs Batman - Nightwing - Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
No prep. Who wins?

Fight takes place in a big Dojo arena. No weapons, just H2H combat.

All 6 will be wareing Karate Gui outfits and that it.

In the all white Gui with Black obi karate belt is:
Cap.America w/sheild
Black Panther
Daredevil

vs

In the all black kartae Gui outfit with red obi karate belt is:
Deathstroke
Batman
Nightwing

Malo
Sorry about the error but i ment Cap.America without his sheild, in this match

spetznaz
Originally posted by Malo
Sorry about the error but i ment Cap.America without his sheild, in this match

I was about to say WTF!!!!

Honestly though I am leaning (as much as I detest it) towards the Cap.America team.
Reason being that you have 3 superhumans in it (yeah yeah, I know that Steve Rogers and T'Challa are supposed to be 'peak human,' and that Matt Murdock is less than peak human ....but comeon! The first two, Rogers and T'Challa, have been perfected through a super-soldier serum and a Wakandan heart herb respectively. In fact even lactic acid buildup in their muscles is almost negated, making it hard for them to get tired. And their reaction and efficiencies are better than human, peak or not. And as for Murdock, well, if his 'radar sense' is NOT a superhuman trait/ability then the sky is yellow! His other senses are enhanced human ....highly enhanced though. For example his sense of smell, hearing and touch. However his radar sense, caused by the radioactive isotope, is not 'peak human' or anything of the like).

Anyways, the Cap. America team has 3 'superhumans' (or if it makes one feel better 'considerably enhanced peak humans').

The Batman team has Deathstroke, who is straighout superhuman. They also have Batman, who to be honest also pushes the whole peak human thing (but at least he doesn't have super-serums, African juju herbs, or isotope-induced radar senses).
However the weak link is NightWing.
Grayson is good ....extremely good, but without toys (i.e using only his hands and feet) he would find it hard to hang with people like DareDevil.
Now, with toys I honestly think that Grayson would defeat DareDevil (a few well placed sonics would scramble Murdock's senses), but without tools and equipment Grayson may not be able to hang with DD.

Thus I think that the Cap.America team may have this in the bag.

ALTHOUGH: It could easily be said that Deathstroke, written to his utmost, could defeat the Cap.America team by himself.
And even though Captain America and B.Panther have enhanced metabolisms, Deathstroke has a healing factor. He is beyond them in terms of enhancements by a huge margin.
Training wise Deathstroke is also in the Batman level (better even).
Add to this Slade's abilities in terms of strength (superhuman), speed (superhuman), healing factor (astoundingly effective, making him basically immortal), super-stamina, enhanced brain functions (giving him basically instantaneous reflexes as well as one of the best strategic minds), as well as his past history of owning superhuman individuals (and by superhuman I do not mean Captain America level but JLA type characters), then an argument could be made that coupling Deathstroke with Batman would give a very effective combination.
Even though Nightwing would still be a liability..

Anyways: I just changed my opinion ......the Bat mean wins due to Deathstroke (actually let me call it the Deathstroke team).

Just my $ 0.02

Arabian Knight
Nightwing ain't no "peak human" either. He's meta just as Batgirl/man is.

Hell, scientists in BG comics even said she was superhuman.

joesha28
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
Nightwing ain't no "peak human" either. He's meta just as Batgirl/man is.

Hell, scientists in BG comics even said she was superhuman.

They said she was like superhuman.

braz
does batman get his utility belt over his karate belt with all his gadgets?and does DD get his billy club?

botcherby
Nightwing ain't no feaking weak link, read War Games and you'll see him comfortably kicking people through walls.... thats like superhuman

jrodslam
How is T'Challa's agility without the suit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.