Obi Wan...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
What was his midi-chlorian blood concentration?

Pwned61
Probably above average, but I've got no clue what average is. In fact, not a single character within the SW universe is ever given an exact number. The closest is Anakin with "over 20k"

Tangible God
Originally posted by braz
What was his midi-chlorian blood concentration? Good question, we better check the Oh-so informative Supershadow.

Next Venom_girl
"The boy's bullshit levels... er I mean midiclorian levels are off the scale!" (very stolen from glitterrock.org)

braz
^big grin hey ur avator name 'Sith Happens' thats on my Darth Vader boxers laughing

Next Venom_girl
^ heh, they had that joke on the Daily Show. laughing out loud

Kaithen
Back to the thread please...
Obi has high midicloriance big grin

exanda kane
Yet the fact that he has a lower midi count than say Yoda, Anakin, Mace and such (I'm estimating) does not stop him from pretty much crapping all over Sidious' plans, throughout the whole SW saga.

Lord Rikyl
Yoda was on midichlorian steroids.

braz
^hahahahahhaa damn cheater...what race is yoda btw

Lord Rikyl
I looked it up in the databank @ starwars.com a while ago, but it was classified as "unknown."

Lord Rikyl
I can, however, tell you that Yoda is the same race as Master (Vandar, I think it was?) from Knights of the Old Republic.

exanda kane
No one knows what race Yoda is and it should stay that way.

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by exanda kane

Agreed.

braz
lol

Captain REX
Originally posted by exanda kane

Indeed.

overlord
Probably all major jedi/sith characters have pretty high midichlorean levels, otherwise they would die in airplanes like Plo Koon or stabbed in milliseconds like Kit Fisto.

And those two are even jedi masters.. Can you imagine how bad the remaining jedi were!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.