Eraserhead: Cleaned and Remastered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00003CWPL/qid=1135915334/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-4762779-3224064?s=dvd&v=glance&n=130

About damn time, I've been waiting for a copy at a reasonable price. About time they re-release it.

I'm very excited, and cannot wait.

DVD Release Date: January 10, 2006
DVD Features:
-Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo)
-Full Length Featurette
-Trailers

For all of you that are unaware of what "Eraserhead" is, it's Kubrick's favorite film, if I remember correctly.

Deano
i cant be bothered to get another version.

great film tho

papabeard
sahweeeeeeet!

MildPossession
That's more or less the same as the one out in England, will stick to the one I have that was only £5.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Solo
For all of you that are unaware of what "Eraserhead" is, it's Kubrick's favorite film, if I remember correctly.

Lynch film actually. I'm not a huge fan of this film, it's a good mindf*ck that's it.

Koala MeatPie
Kubrick Requasted that All Cast of 2the Shining" Watch Earserhead to put them in the mood for the film.

Thats funny because, I started the obtaining of that film not 10 minutes ago. (EH)

Solo
Originally posted by Nevermind
Lynch film actually.
I know. I was just stating that it's Kubrick's favorite film.

Deano
there will never be another film like it

MildPossession
I absolutely adore the film, I first saw it when I did film studies and I was the only one in the entire class who liked the film, everyone else thought it was crap sad

Koala MeatPie
EraserHead should be shown in every Sex - Ed class.

I like the way its all nightmare-y

WrathfulDwarf
Excellent! A must have film for any collection.

Deano
this dvd version doesnt look any better. i'll just keep the one i got

i'll watch it agin soon, but i was a little depressed when i watched it before lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.