Swamp Thing vs. Treebeard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Can Treebeard get all the trees to side with him? Maybe even the Parliament? Or can Swampie use all vegetation to fuel himself to victory?

Mider
who is treebeard? and what can he do

Swanky-Tuna
He's the big tree man, or ent, from Lord of the Rings. He is as strong and durable as a giant tree man can be.

I imagine Swamp Thing would have some kind of mind control over him.

Mider
if he is a plant he wouldnt be able to beat Swampthing since he would force him to do what he wished.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He's the big tree man, or ent, from Lord of the Rings. He is as strong and durable as a giant tree man can be.

I imagine Swamp Thing would have some kind of mind control over him.
Since Treebeard is thousands of years older and though he is slow, he is not dumb, I doubt he will be an easy prey for Swamp Things mind control.

Mider
I dont think he would be able to resist Swamps mind controll and beside that swampthing makes the magic users in LOTR look like a joke he can make an army of himself probably since ive read that he made duplicates of people he once knew he would be able to use the elements with his powers fire, water, earth, air on a godlike level THE GUY BEAT BATMAN PEOPLE. He could go toe to toe with anyone even the word from DCU. what is this treebeard going to do to him is hall tell you.......NADA Swampthing once took over the world did he not by fuzeing himself to it?

roughrider
Maybe Treebeard can resist Swamp Thing's control. He was argubly the oldest living creature in Middle Earth; who knows how powerful his influence over nature is? He can't make something grow immediately like Swampie, but he could make trees ally to him.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by who?-kid
Since Treebeard is thousands of years older and though he is slow, he is not dumb, I doubt he will be an easy prey for Swamp Things mind control.
I'm not sure. Isn't Swamp Thing supposed to be to plants like what Magneto is to magnetism?

Mider
even more he is one of the most powerful beings in DCU right up there with Phantom stranger supposidly from what ive heard can walk through hell with out looking a second glance.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I'm not sure. Isn't Swamp Thing supposed to be to plants like what Magneto is to magnetism?
Yeah something like that.

But can we consider Treebeard as a ordinary plant ?

Mider
It dont matter if he is ordinary Swampthing is even more extraordinary then treebeard.

Juntai
Swamp Thing is the plant god.

grey fox
Swamp thing is very powerful , he can transport himself from any and all vegetation (he materialised in Constantine's smoking tobacco)

supremthor
swampthing is on some next level shiite

Mider
he can also controll animal life forms now cant he?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.