are there any new girl characters in the next harry potter movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

melinda_warren
are there any more girl (student) characters in the next movie to be made?

Barker
Luna, If the Director is Competent. erm

melinda_warren
ok. isn't there harry mother (young version) or am i getting mi books mixed up?

scurran
Originally posted by melinda_warren
ok. isn't there harry mother (young version) or am i getting mi books mixed up?

yes, there should be the younger versions of harrys parents, snape and the maraurders, lets just hope the dont get cut out!

16carlos1989
aint there more parts for some of the slytherin girls to talk.

Imperial_Samura
Well, I guess there are the girls who end up in the DA club, if it is shown any where near the level it is in the book, like Cho's friend who snitches, or Susan Bone's who asks about Harry's Patronos, although some have already been seen, I guess their parts might be expanded slightly.

Cho will be more prominent.

Luna of course (I don't see any way the director could cut her out - she is somewhat above being a minor character, who are easily cut, she has story elements, and plays a part in the character development of Neville and Harry, as well as being integral to the Quibbler/Harry interview development - although how will that work? The fall of Rita Skeeter was cut from The Goblet of Fire, as is her being an illegal animagus, and thus Hermione can't blackmail her into writing the article, can she?)

But yeah, the only new primary female student character I can think of is Luna (though Tonks will hopefully be about, even though she isn't really a student.)

melinda_warren
thank you all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.