Original Teen Titans vs Original Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
The founding Teen Titans vs the founding Avengers (with a few additions). Who wins?

Teen Titans
Nightwing
Flash
Tempest
Troia (Current)
Arsenal

+ Raven and Starfire

Avengers
Thor
Iron Man
Ant-Man
Wasp
The Hulk

+ Captain America and Hawkeye

Bardock42
I'd go for the avengers.

Cap takes Nightwing
Hakeye and Aresenal...well doesn't really matter
Iron Man beats Troia
Thor beats everyone
Hulk beats everyone

well jsut to put it straightforward, the Avengers win. Only Problem might be the Flash but he's not really written to his full potential so i guess he wouldn't do it in that fight either.

thesilverspider
teen titans win kinda easily

Juntai
Titans smoke them, it's barely a match.
Flash can take out at LEAST Wasp Iron Man Ant Man Cap and Hawkeye before anyone else even gets moving.
Raven banishes Hulk to purgatory.
Then Thor is all alone.

willRules
Cap kills Nightwing

Juntai
Originally posted by willRules
Cap kills Nightwing Flash woulda downed him long before that happened. There's no point in trying to match it up into single one on one fights when Flash could dismantle at LEAST 4 or 5 members before anyone else swung, creating a giant handicap.

willRules
Originally posted by Juntai
Flash woulda downed him long before that happened. There's no point in trying to match it up into single one on one fights when Flash could dismantle at LEAST 4 or 5 members before anyone else swung, creating a giant handicap.

well assuming flash doesn't take down everyone all at once ( as he does soo very often in the comics roll eyes (sarcastic) ) then couldn't Thor just fly up high and start bringing on the bad weather? also Hulk is the trump card here, if the Titans don't take him down quickly, they have to deal with an increasingly stronger hulk, and all the others...........

ScarletSpider
That's cool how you add Raven and Starfire, to fairly powerful Titans, and then add Cap and Hawkeye to the Avengers, who, in a fight like this, are all but useless.

Juntai
Didn't you read what I posted?

Flash can take out at LEAST Wasp Iron Man Ant Man Cap and Hawkeye before anyone else even gets moving.
Raven banishes Hulk to purgatory.
Then Thor is all alone.

He's not going to fare well against that entire team, which includes one of the most power Earth mages, a Goddess, and various other heavy hitters.

Bardock42
The problem with Flash is that by what they tell you in the comics he is by far the most powerful being ever....but, the fact is that he gets beat by people like Mirror Master, Deathstroke and everyone else....so i don't see why Cap shouldn't be able to beat him...and Thor can easily.

Juntai
Originally posted by Bardock42
The problem with Flash is that by what they tell you in the comics he is by far the most powerful being ever....but, the fact is that he gets beat by people like Mirror Master, Deathstroke and everyone else....so i don't see why Cap shouldn't be able to beat him...and Thor can easily. Forum rules: "For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed."

Bardock42
Forum rules: "For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed."

But we don't see it. He can run that fast, alright, but it seems like he can't react that fast, he can't hit that hard...he just can't....going by real physics (leaving out that he would die in an instant) just what do you think would happen if he hit someone at lightspeed...lets take Superman, he could beat him easily...but can he really in the comics?.
His powers just don't work that way. We have to go by what he can do...not what a real human running that fast could do no expression

willRules
Forum rules: "For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed."

ok by you logic then flash gets to do this, but what about Hulk and Thor? being banished to another dimension? are they standing still? umm can we sat godforce blast? beserker rage thingy?

Juntai
But we don't see it. He can run that fast, alright, but it seems like he can't react that fast, he can't hit that hard...he just can't....going by real physics (leaving out that he would die in an instant) just what do you think would happen if he hit someone at lightspeed...lets take Superman, he could beat him easily...but can he really in the comics?.
His powers just don't work that way. We have to go by what he can do...not what a real human running that fast could do no expression
Need I say more?
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=flashv2148022rg.jpg

Bardock42
Need I say more?

Yes...Professor Zoom is actually human right? To be hit at the speed of light with the mass of a white dwarf...there wouldn't be much left of Zoom or would there. Therefore that canniot be right...like that other pic where he takes out people with 300 000 times light speed.

DarkCrawler
No...he's not a human...

Juntai
ok by you logic then flash gets to do this, but what about Hulk and Thor? being banished to another dimension? are they standing still? umm can we sat godforce blast? beserker rage thingy? Hulks too slow to avoid being thrown into hell by Raven, who herself is the gateway, she just swollows him into herself. Likewise Wally will still react long before Thor and do that the weaker members of the team. Thor isn't that fast in combat situations. That's an issue brought up many of times. In fact, on last page or second to last page of the Thor respect thread is a scan of him being unable to tag Mongoose repeatedly in melee combat and then resorts to the magic hammer. Flash is INFINITELY faster than Mongoose.
Thor will be the one hard to take down and they may lose one or two, but like I said, there's one of the Earths most powerful mages, a goddess, a warrior princess, the daughter of a devil, and Flash, plus two quick strategizing humans in Nightwing and Arsenal.
I don't see how the DC team can really lose.

willRules
Need I say more?

yes. You have yet to account for Hulk and Thor. assuming Flash does take out soo many characters sooo easily, it won't be the same for Hulk and Thor. Saying that raven takes them to another dimansion is not sufficient IMO. What says she gets the chance to do so? she hits them both at the same time? she is quicker than they are? there are a lot of variables to account for there...........

Bardock42
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
No...he's not a human...

What? When did that happen?

Anyways...he shouldn't be able to survive lightspeed/white dwarf mass punches.....

Juntai
yes. You have yet to account for Hulk and Thor. assuming Flash does take out soo many characters sooo easily, it won't be the same for Hulk and Thor. Saying that raven takes them to another dimansion is not sufficient IMO. What says she gets the chance to do so? she hits them both at the same time? she is quicker than they are? there are a lot of variables to account for there........... Read the post above yours, and.. I never said anything about sending Thor away. I left him unacounted for, and assumed the team that's left would find a sufficient way to defeat a son of a god who's morale just went down the shitter when he lost all his troops to a far superior team.

DarkCrawler

Anyways...he shouldn't be able to survive lightspeed/white dwarf mass punches.....

Professor Zoom is nearly as fast as Flash...he's not normal human.

Juntai

Anyways...he shouldn't be able to survive lightspeed/white dwarf mass punches..... It was already written into the future that he was to survive whatever transpired there, didn't you read it?

Bardock42
Professor Zoom is nearly as fast as Flash...he's not normal human.
I didn't say he was a normaol human, I said he was human....humans don't survive white dwarf massed lightspeed punches...well usually....

It was already written into the future that he was to survive whatever transpired there, didn't you read it?

No I didn't read it. But still you see when someone like Zoom survives a punch at lightspeed Hulk, and Thor, will easily survive it.

DarkCrawler

No I didn't read it. But still you see when someone like Zoom survives a punch at lightspeed Hulk, and Thor, will easily survive it.

Is it written at their future that they will survive everything that happens on this fight?

Funny. Didn't saw threadmaker mention anything about it.

Superherovandal
yeah but Zoom is faster than Flash. actually no almost as fast. And the fact that Flash knocked out a Superman level character with an IMP also helps.

Bardock42
Is it written at their future that they will survive everything that happens on this fight?

Funny. Didn't saw threadmaker mention anything about it.

It doesn't matter if it is or isn't. If zoom can survive it they can.....something being written in once future has no influence onj what happened.

Adam Warlock
Flash drops the Multiverse on them. DC wins.

DarkCrawler
It doesn't matter if it is or isn't. If zoom can survive it they can.....something being written in once future has no influence onj what happened.

Wait...yes it has...if it's written in his destiny that he can't die there...then he can't die...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Flash drops the Multiverse on them. DC wins.

Flash can drop multiverses on people? When did he last do that when Professor Cold or what's his name threatend to kill his wife and he was crying like a baby (you know it must have happened at some point in time)

willRules
I just don't see Flash taking down Thor or Hulk. The scenarios presented don't show what Hulk and Thor would be doing in the meantime..........

DarkCrawler
Flash can drop multiverses on people? When did he last do that when Professor Cold or what's his name threatend to kill his wife and he was crying like a baby (you know it must have happened at some point in time)

It was a joke.

(It's Captain Cold)

DarkCrawler
I just don't see Flash taking down Thor or Hulk. The scenarios presented don't show what Hulk and Thor would be doing in the meantime..........

I think he could take down Hulk, but not Thor.

The Ion
Yeah anyway, Titans wins.

Bardock42
It was a joke.

(It's Captain Cold)

Alrigh.....sounded strange, with the multiverse gone and such.....

I think he could take down Hulk, but not Thor.

And who could take down Thor then?

golem370
Hulk has taken down people more powerful then Flash

Superherovandal
couldn't raven turn Hulk back into bruce banner and couldn't Flash just give super speed to all of his teammates. u see with Flash on a team he's usually always the trumpcard. He is like a team wrecker by himself.

Superherovandal
and Flash has taken down people more powerful than the Hulk.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Superherovandal
yeah but Zoom is faster than Flash. actually no almost as fast. And the fact that Flash knocked out a Superman level character with an IMP also helps.

thats true, superman level character should count for something in this thread.....plus you have Tempest who noone has mentioned....he has total control over water molcules.....he can just turn them to ice, or boil them, since humans are mostly water....Flash, him and Raven are the most powerful on that team....and they kick avenger ass.....

Superherovandal
like I said Flash is a trump card. He could give his teammates speed, take away speed from the Avengers, take out half the Avengers, etc.

dman2008
Alrigh.....sounded strange, with the multiverse gone and such.....

And who could take down Thor then?

Troia, Tempest, and Starfire

thesilverspider
starfire take thor ..............not happening

Blair Wind
with the help of Tempest, Raven, & Flash???? yep i can see it happening....

The Ion
Troia could beat Thor. Her power level is a bit undefined but she should be at least Wonder Woman level.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Blair Wind
with the help of Tempest, Raven, & Flash???? yep i can see it happening....
of course the team but not starfire alone......

I picked titans to win easily

Superherovandal
so can I

thesilverspider
Originally posted by The Ion
Troia could beat Thor. Her power level is a bit undefined but she should be at least Wonder Woman level.

and thor beats ww the majority so he beats Troia aswell........... stick out tongue

Blair Wind
^uh?

edit: i was taken to Superherovandal

Superherovandal
titans are no pushovers. In fact they have great potential to give the JLA a good fight

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Superherovandal
titans are no pushovers. In fact they have great potential to give the JLA a good fight
no one is questioning their ability.

they take this fight with ease......... yes

The Ion
Originally posted by thesilverspider
and thor beats ww the majority so he beats Troia aswell........... stick out tongue
Arguable but Troia is a Goddess. She could be skyfather level for all we know.

thesilverspider
Arguable but Troia is a Goddess. She could be skyfather level for all we know.
and thor is highfather

how much sense does this thread make using the titans older versions instead of their younger one's like kid flash-wally
aqualad
robin-dick grayson

aint it fair for the avengers to get rune thor...................... evil face

The Ion
Because then it wouldn't be fair or interesting? You can say its lopsided now but you do have people debating Thor's impact so thats something. Definitely not as lopsided as Thor and Hulk Vs Kid Flash and Aqualad.

dman2008
of course the team but not starfire alone......

I picked titans to win easily

you misunderstood me i meant that those three together can beat Thor. not separately.

None of those three could beat Thor on their own.

thesilverspider
Because then it wouldn't be fair or interesting? You can say its lopsided now but you do have people debating Thor's impact so thats something. Definitely not as lopsided as Thor and Hulk Vs Kid Flash and Aqualad.

I like child abuse don't you........... evil face

thesilverspider
Originally posted by dman2008
you misunderstood me i meant that those three together can beat Thor. not separately.

None of those three could beat Thor on their own.

I aint misunderstand nothing cause I aint respond to you in the first place................. sad

Blair Wind
ya you did....the first post on this page was because of him....wasnt it?

The Ion
laughing

thesilverspider
I though that was someone else I confused myself since I aint qoute no one in my response.......... sad

dman2008
I though that was someone else I confused myself since I aint qoute no one in my response.......... sad

Its okay I thought you were responding to my post. So I was just explaining what I meant.

dman2008
Originally posted by dman2008
Troia, Tempest, and Starfire

Was this what you were responding to?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
That's cool how you add Raven and Starfire, to fairly powerful Titans, and then add Cap and Hawkeye to the Avengers, who, in a fight like this, are all but useless. Well... it was intended as an evening out thing since the Titans had two street levellers in their original 5 but now that I think about it yeh I over did it...

xmarksthespot
Bump?

Huh, almost half a decade old.

Konton
Flash solos and/or uses the speed force to give Raven time to BFR everybody.

TheTyrant
This is between Hulk, Thor and Raven, Flash.

Probably Flash.

Lord_Talron
cap soloes, ofc.

xmarksthespot
No more takers..?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.