golem370 vs other Thread makers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
If you have a problem with me tell me about it (nopity)

Arahan
I dont like your shoes, now its out hate me for that or let it be.

Psycho Ninja
I hate your sig....... and some of your threads.....

golem370
Do I make better ones then bad ones

Magic_attack
including this one?

Psycho Ninja
See, even this thread sucks !!

golem370
why the hell did you come in here then

Magic_attack
Seriously, Golem your threads are mostly fine. Sometimes you might make a bad one, but who cares.

Swanky-Tuna
I think the problem is he makes like a thousand threads an hour.

ZephroCarnelian
I agree with Swank. yes

You often make some good threads Golem - you just make too many of them. smile

golem370
I am sorry I have just got kinda addicted rock This is a great Forum

Magic_attack
Yeah, but the bad threads get weeded down past the first couple of pages after a few hours. So they are gone and forgotten.

Now if he was constanly bumping the bad ones so that people would post in them, that would be a problem.

Sir Whirlysplat
Well Golem is almost the number one all time thread maker with over one in three posts being a new thread laughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/memberlist.php?what=topstarters&perpage=25

Magic_attack
Well come on golem- chop chop. You got about 60 or so threads before you take the lead.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Magic_attack
Well come on golem- chop chop. You got about 60 or so threads before you take the lead.

laughing out loud

Fishy 500
Originally posted by golem370
If you have a problem with me tell me about it (nopity)

Awwwww i feel kind of harsh now !!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad

Honnestly ?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Magic_attack

laughing hey he needs to think about who he should put against dc earth

golem370
I also have threads in religon forum Horror movies forum Video games vs forum sports forum LOTR forum and others so there not just in this forum

golem370
How about your dumbass lol

Fishy 500

eer

Ultimate Rage
i always defended you thats why the bashing against you "suddenly" stopped but dont insult people on here.....

DarkCrawler
Let's see, golem, you have been here since the end of July, which makes about 5 months, or roughly 150 days. You have made 1131 threads.

That's 7,54 threads per day.

Too many threads. They flood the forum, bringing all the well-thought threads that other thread makers have planned long, down. There are about 323 pages of threads in this forum, and your threads take 19 pages. That's 5.88%. It's not a good thing that one poster's threads are that much in a forum where is like five hundred posters.

Not saying that you are the only one, armandovalles, Draco and Adam Warlock make a lot. But Draco's and Adam Warlock's threads usually get more then two posts.

Sorry, but it's the truth. erm

Fishy 500
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Let's see, golem, you have been here since the end of July, which makes about 5 months, or roughly 150 days. You have made 1131 threads.

Too many threads. They flood the forum, bringing all the well-thought threads that other thread makers have planned long, down. There are about 323 pages of threads in this forum, and your threads take 19 pages. That's 5.88%. It's not a good thing that one poster's threads are that much in a forum where is like five hundred posters.

Not saying that you are the only one, armandovalles, Draco and Adam Warlock make a lot. But Draco's and Adam Warlock's threads usually get more then two posts.

Sorry, but it's the truth. erm

Agreed .... All except this bit;

'Adam Warlock's ' get more then two posts.

DarkCrawler
Most of his threads do get the average of 10 posts.

Fishy 500
Most of his threads do get the average of 10 posts.

That still means there about 500 that dont ! smile

DarkCrawler
He's only made 662 threads. wink Not to say that that is a small amount.

Anyone know where I can see my own thread count?

Fishy 500
He's only made 662 threads. wink Not to say that that is a small amount.

Anyone know where I can see my own thread count?

I was going to ask the same thing ! sad

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Fishy 500
I was going to ask the same thing ! sad

It used to be in your profile room has it someone snitched because I worked out one in foru of there posts was a new thread! shifty

Ex11B
if you want to see how many threads you have..go to members and look at your name...im sure some of you know that..but if you didnt,well im glad to have helped big grin

DarkCrawler
It only shows post count...I sure as hell haven't made 7911 threads. laughing out loud

Ex11B
i only have 350.and ive been on here a year.....deployment really got me..but hell,i make shitty posts anyways

spetznaz
I honestly have no real problem with you as a person, however a good number of your threads do seem to make no sense for the most part.
Let me explain (and this is just an observation not an insult).

1) You post too many threads. You joined the forum just 5 months or so ago, yet you have already become the person who has posted the 2nd largest number of threads in that time. That is a saturation level that would actually get you banned in some of the finance forums i belong to (although I have to admit there is a big difference between a comic forum and a business forum).

2) You seem to have a fascination with pitting Marvel characters (especially obscure Marvel characters) against DC earth. At first it was cool, but seeing thread after thread pitting some Marvel character versus DC earth starts getting old.

3) You seem to be too focused with getting Marvel characters from the following website:
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/appchar.htm
The website prides itself as being the web's largest collection of obscure MArvel characters, and even has a listing of posters they call 'masters' who pride themselves as 'the few, the proud, the...people who know a lot about a bunch of useless trivia on guys that most people have never heard of.'
LOL.
Here is a direct link to those 'masters of the obscure':
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/appmasts.htm

A good number of the threads I have seen from you, especially the ones pitting some relatively unknown Marvel character against a whole slew of DC characters (at times the entire DC Earth, and a couple of times the entire DC universe lol ....actually one time you pitted this character against the DCU, the entire DCU, yet in the MArvel universe that character was stopped by NightCrawler and Magik!!!!!) , have had profile sheets lifted 100% from that website.

Now, there is nothing wrong with that.
It is even somewhat interesting that you go to such measures (even finding that website) to find some of the characters you come up with, and thus you do your research well (I do hope though that you are NOT one of those, erm, 'masters of the obscure' on that website).
However the sheer number of threads is just insane.

Especially when many of them do not receive over 2-3 posts.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by spetznaz
I honestly have no real problem with you as a person, however a good number of your threads do seem to make no sense for the most part.
Let me explain (and this is just an observation not an insult).

1) You post too many threads. You joined the forum just 5 months or so ago, yet you have already become the person who has posted the 2nd largest number of threads in that time. That is a saturation level that would actually get you banned in some of the finance forums i belong to (although I have to admit there is a big difference between a comic forum and a business forum).

2) You seem to have a fascination with pitting Marvel characters (especially obscure Marvel characters) against DC earth. At first it was cool, but seeing thread after thread pitting some Marvel character versus DC earth starts getting old.

3) You seem to be too focused with getting Marvel characters from the following website:
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/appchar.htm
The website prides itself as being the web's largest collection of obscure MArvel characters, and even has a listing of posters they call 'masters' who pride themselves as 'the few, the proud, the...people who know a lot about a bunch of useless trivia on guys that most people have never heard of.'
LOL.
Here is a direct link to those 'masters of the obscure':
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/appmasts.htm

A good number of the threads I have seen from you, especially the ones pitting some relatively unknown Marvel character against a whole slew of DC characters (at times the entire DC Earth, and a couple of times the entire DC universe lol ....actually one time you pitted this character against the DCU, the entire DCU, yet in the MArvel universe that character was stopped by NightCrawler and Magik!!!!!) , have had profile sheets lifted 100% from that website.

Now, there is nothing wrong with that.
It is even somewhat interesting that you go to such measures (even finding that website) to find some of the characters you come up with, and thus you do your research well (I do hope though that you are NOT one of those, erm, 'masters of the obscure' on that website).
However the sheer number of threads is just insane.

Especially when many of them do not receive over 2-3 posts.

Thats because the cahracters are obscure shifty

point made my friend.... nice smile

Mider
why have you made this thread your gonna get in trouble with the mods most lickly i have no problem with you i dont even know you very well i guess ill look up your threads later.

King_Mungi
Who cares what he posts, even the "good" posts which usually have not as well known characters don't get many replies. At least he is making the board more active and are not constant Wolverine vs. such and such. Some threads of his arn't great, while others are fine. At least he is trying to make threads as original as possible and at least he is trying to add to the board.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Mider
why have you made this thread your gonna get in trouble with the mods most lickly i have no problem with you i dont even know you very well i guess ill look up your threads later.

Whoa...ever heard of punctuation marks?

DrDoom101

Sorry, but it's the truth. erm wtf? 1131/150= 7.54 threads a day

Lord S
Can't say I have a problem with you...but too many threads are not a good thing.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by DrDoom101
wtf? 1131/150= 7.54 threads a day

Yes...

supremthor
golem your a cool person but your main problem imo is that the believe that no marvel character can lose to a DC charater. you when you write you sound like you've never read a DC comic
........................................... 1131/150= 7.54 threads a day dude lets be serious doctor

DigiMark007
At least this hasn't devolved into mindless bashing.

Still getting closed though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.