Pre Crisis Darkseid vs Monica Rambeau,Superman & Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Superman-Flight, vast invulnerability, vast super-strength, superspeed in running and flight, super-breath and lung capacity, ice breath, super-hearing, vision powers including x-ray vision, heat vision, telescopic vision and microscopic vision, as well as other sensory powers.

Orion-Orion's primary ability is his superhuman strength, invulnerability, durability and hardiness. Orion is the son of Darkseid and is the second most powerful person ever born on that world after Darkseid. His physical strength is difficult to gauge accurately, but he has successfully beaten Darkseid at least once. His strength is equaled by Captain Marvel & Wonder Woman, & exceeded by Superman. No normal Earth-made barrier or substance can possibly stop Orion if he wishes to enter an area. Few barriers, even in the Fourth World are capable of stopping Orion. Battles that have had Orion at the scene are known to be catastrophically destructive and often have extreme loss of life.The Astro-Harness
The Astro-Harness is an alien artifact of unknown origin even amongst the New Gods. Worn around his waist, shoulder and slung over his feet, it is capable of several abilities and is used exclusively by Orion. The device makes Orion able to fly at speeds up to Mach 6 in atmosphere, or at speeds above 150,000 mph in space. It is unknown whether Orion actually needs the device to protect him from the ravages of interstellar space, but considering his natural durability, it is unlikely

Monica Rambeau-Monica has the ability to change into any aspect of the electromagnetic spectrum. She can change into, and travel at the speed of light, and/or become a laser beam. She can turn into electricity, microwaves, radio waves, ultra-violet rays, gamma rays, or any known form of energy from the electromagnetic spectrum. Monica also has the ability to fire off energy blasts, as well as absorbing energy.

thesilverspider
wacko

Bardock42
What is the difference between Pre-Crisis and nowadays Darkseid?

I mean if he isn't like a billion times stronger it should be easy for Orion and Superman alone..both beat him...Superman rather easily the last time I've read it.

golem370
Come on now didn't I just see a Superman vs Galactus thread the other day?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Bardock42
What is the difference between Pre-Crisis and nowadays Darkseid?

I mean if he isn't like a billion times stronger it should be easy for Orion and Superman alone..both beat him...Superman rather easily the last time I've read it.

one is a bonafide piece of shit and the other was untouchable..... big grin

golem370
pre crisis is "as powerful as Galactus"

Juntai
He could kill gods by looking at them, move planets with his mind, swat up the JLA like they were infants with down syndrome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.