Who can lift more Batman over his head or me on leg press

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I heard Batman able to lift between 600 & 800pounds over his head

Fishy 500
Originally posted by golem370
I heard Batman able to lift between 600 & 800pounds over his head

Another Classic golem ! .... thumbsup

'Smeagle doessss the leg presssssssss' smile

Juntai
What do you leg press?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Another Classic golem ! .... thumbsup

'Smeagle doessss the leg presssssssss' smile
laughing

golem370
900pounds

DrDoom101
MAN, I LOVE GOLEM'S THREADS NOW!!! MAKE MORE, GOLEM, MAKE MORE!

golem370
To much of some people's BS I am stoping for awhile

Ex11B
spiderman
captain america(maybe)
triathalon
conan

wolverine8888
To much of some people's BS I am stoping for awhile

actauly I lift and I not surprize u can leg press 900 pounds at all. I can do more then 900

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Ex11B
spiderman
captain america(maybe)
triathalon
conan

wtf are u talken about

Sir Whirlysplat
laughing out loud Leg Presses unless they are the old fashioned U press are not 1:1 so you are lifting actually about half the weight you put on. Try free squatting 800 pounds you won't wink

Ex11B
look at the thread title,my man...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Ex11B
look at the thread title,my man...
dude I aint the one who needs to look at it lol

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
laughing out loud Leg Presses unless they are the old fashioned U press are not 1:1 so you are lifting actually about half the weight you put on. Try free squatting 800 pounds you won't wink
lol ya squatts are quite hard

Ex11B
just saying.....but anyone know who has the squat record right now?

soleran30
that also depends on the leg press machine show me the machine you lift on and I will have a much better idea how hard it would be to liftsmile lifting 800lbs over your head would be very difficult as well, no well impossible for mesmile

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by soleran30
that also depends on the leg press machine show me the machine you lift on and I will have a much better idea how hard it would be to liftsmile lifting 800lbs over your head would be very difficult as well, no well impossible for mesmile

Exactly my point. smile

golem370
pic

golem370
Have you guys heard of that guys benchpressing 1005 lb

Sir Whirlysplat

Thats quite possible I suppose the World record I believe is held by Scot Mendelson with a World's Bench-Press record of: 821 lbs he has 7 World Records in Powerlifting. The type of leg press you are showing in the pic means about half the weight you put on it is the actually functional weight lifted. As you move weight away from the vertical to the horizontal you increase the distance it move but decrease the pull of gravity on it. wink glad I could help now, if you're really lifting as much as you say guys what's your stack? and if you're making it up - I suggest Dianabol, Sustanon 250 and Oxybolin. wink

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

golem370
Depending wether you count the sled 10 45s or 9 45s, 2 20s and a 5 pound.

Sir Whirlysplat
10 45 each side

laughing out loud do you do that witha dianbol, sustanon and Oxy stack Golem or something else. wink What aminos are you taking smile How often a day do you eat?

golem370
My brother did 12 45 on each side for like 5 reps but don't know how many sets

golem370
3 times a day and sometime snack at night. I am 5foot71/2 and weight about 389pounds

guy smiley

No one can benchpress that kind of weight without the use of extra heavy duty bench shirts. To me those lifts don't mean sh!t. Do it raw or don't do it at all.

golem370
"The world record for the heaviest bench press at 1005 lb (456.8 kg) was set by Gene Rychlak under International Powerlifting Association rules in November 2004"

Sir Whirlysplat
"The world record for the heaviest bench press at 1005 lb (456.8 kg) was set by Gene Rychlak under International Powerlifting Association rules in November 2004"

I don't think he holds the world record

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&q=Scot+Mendelson&spell=1

Sir Whirlysplat
3 times a day and sometime snack at night. I am 5foot71/2 and weight about 389pounds

So do you have protein shakes smile

golem370
I start really lifting in 2002 I was working out at a park and rec center my upper body is not as strong as my lower body in about a year I got up to 815 and I did 900pounds in 2003 or 4 but I wasn't consistent I work out for like two months straight and have to drop it because I could not afford it but when I went back I get stronger each time finally I told my brother I wanted to try 900pounds and did it. I mean I always had strong legs at 5foot7 and 350 pounds I could get up to about 8foot6 in a running jump

golem370
"Gene Rychlak, Jr., an American powerlifter, is the current world record holder in the bench press with a lift of 1004 lb. (456.8 kg) in November 2004, with the aid of a benchpress shirt. Rychlak is the first human being to perform a bench press of over 1000lbs.

At the 2005 Mr Olympia bodybuilding competition, Rychalk attempted to break his own record by pressing 1015 lbs. Gene was unable to complete the press, and despite having several spotters around him the weight fell onto his body. Amazingly, Rychalk suffered no serious injuries from the accident"

Sir Whirlysplat
So you use Oxy's? smile shifty

golem370
Let put it this way I look like John Goodman but way shorter.

Sir Whirlysplat
Let put it this way I look like John Goodman but way shorter.

wink OK have you seen my pic in the members section, 17 half stone 6 foot and quite cut. I like Oxy's and five meals a day wink

golem370
I like five meals a day that just don't like me lol

DrDoom101
3 times a day and sometime snack at night. I am 5foot71/2 and weight about 389pounds What? you're 389 lbs and 5 foot 7? Im 5'5 and weigh 135 lbs.

snoopdogg
I do 450lbs. for four sets of 10 when I do squats. I take whey protein and creatine. I hate leg days.

I only weigh 190lbs though.

My bench routine is gone up in the last month. I do 315 for 4 sets of 6. I read in Mucsle and Fitness and Arnold recommended that routine.

And I do remember reading somewhere that a guy did bench 1,005 pound but I think it was unofficial.

soleran30
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I do 450lbs. for four sets of 10 when I do squats. I take whey protein and creatine. I hate leg days.

My bench routine is gone up in the last month. I do 315 for 4 sets of 6. I read in Mucsle and Fitness and Arnold recommended that routine.

And I do remember reading somewhere that a guy did bench 1,005 pound but I think it was unofficial.

lol who cares what Arnold recomends unless you take his prescribed medicinal aids as wellsmile Anyway no one I have ever seen in real life has weighed 225 and 6 foot 2 inches and standing military pressed 600 or 800 lbs free with no mechanical assistance or supportive wear or anywheresmile for that matter.

I know alot of people that can do that much on a sled hell I used to work out with a guy he would stack the entire machine and use 4 100lbs weights and have me sit on the thing at 240 lbs for reps........sleds=high weights for sissy lifts stick out tongue

Sir Whirlysplat
lol who cares what Arnold recomends unless you take his prescribed medicinal aids as wellsmile Anyway no one I have ever seen in real life has weighed 225 and 6 foot 2 inches and standing military pressed 600 or 800 lbs free with no mechanical assistance or supportive wear or anywheresmile for that matter.

I know alot of people that can do that much on a sled hell I used to work out with a guy he would stack the entire machine and use 4 100lbs weights and have me sit on the thing at 240 lbs for reps........sleds=high weights for sissy lifts stick out tongue

I knew a guy called Dean from a place called Gosport in Hampshire who was about the build Golem describes, which is not uncommon for elite leg athletes who could lift 700 odd in Deadlift and his squats were not far off that he was supposed to be "clean" and a very nice guy so I never voiced my doubts on that.

I regards to eating if Golem really knew what he was talking about he would understand why I made my comment about eating habits.

I agree pretty musch with most of your post as usual Sol when we get on this stuff.

Not a ba routine Snoop, If I may make a suggestion cycle your training and for legs look at reps with a medium weight once every 3 weeks to stimulate the slow twitch fibres and use plyometrics once a month. With lege you should only train them every 8 days anyway as it takes that long for the neuromuscular system to recover. You cannot train heavy legs every session.

snoopdogg

I know alot of people that can do that much on a sled hell I used to work out with a guy he would stack the entire machine and use 4 100lbs weights and have me sit on the thing at 240 lbs for reps........sleds=high weights for sissy lifts stick out tongue I never said I use the leg slide.

I said I squat 450 for 4 sets of 10.

Ever since I started the 4 sets of 6 routine my bench went up about 25lbs.

snoopdogg
I knew a guy called Dean from a place called Gosport in Hampshire who was about the build Golem describes, which is not uncommon for elite leg athletes who could lift 700 odd in Deadlift and his squats were not far off that he was supposed to be "clean" and a very nice guy so I never voiced my doubts on that.

I regards to eating if Golem really knew what he was talking about he would understand why I made my comment about eating habits.

I agree pretty musch with most of your post as usual Sol when we get on this stuff.

Not a ba routine Snoop, If I may make a suggestion cycle your training and for legs look at reps with a medium weight once every 3 weeks to stimulate the slow twitch fibres and use plyometrics once a month. With lege you should only train them every 8 days anyway as it takes that long for the neuromuscular system to recover. You cannot train heavy legs every session. I only do legs once a week as I do with most muscle groups.

I do Chest and triceps, back and biceps and legs and shoulders. Usually I concentrate on two areas a workout. I do cario also. Right now I'm stuck at 7% body fat.

Sir Whirlysplat
I never said I use the leg slide.

I said I squat 450 for 4 sets of 10.

Ever since I started the 4 sets of 6 routine my bench went up about 25lbs.

Its good stuff but seriously cycle if you are looking to build strength and mix Dglucose into your shake after training during your bulking phase.

Are you using gear if you do start with Sust and Deca for bulking and vira and primo for cutting don't use Wini (stanazol) it has some nasty side effects for such a weak steroid.

add Oxy's for your second bulking course and up your protein mate if you do it.

Psycho Ninja
What the heck is this thread doing here ??

snoopdogg
Its good stuff but seriously cycle if you are looking to build strength and mix Dglucose into your shake after training during your bulking phase.

Are you using gear if you do start with Sust and Deca for bulking and vira and primo for cutting don't use Wini (stanazol) it has some nasty side effects for such a weak steroid.

add Oxy's for your second bulking course and up your protein mate if you do it. I actually try and stay as natural as possibe. Just the protein and the cratine are all I take.

Generally I lift higher reps to get ripped. But on my bench I usually now go with 4-6 reps.

soleran30
We are talking about how to train to be a superhero using superhero serium of course!

LOL to bad this so called "suphero" serium hits alkali 16 and 17 receptors in your liver and may cause heart problems and nice gynocosmtia manboobies)............these serums are in the same class as cocaine as far as penalties legally are concerned so superhero train at your own liabilities then learn all kung fu forms like batman and then jump off buildings like daredevil without breaking legs, dodge bullets without getting hitsmile Cuz the serum works oh yeah no bunny

Sir Whirlysplat
I actually try and stay as natural as possibe. Just the protein and the cratine are all I take.

Generally I lift higher reps to get ripped. But on my bench I usually now go with 4-6 reps.

I'm sure you realise lifting higher weights is about fibre recruitment from neurons almost as much as nitrogen storage and anabolism in muscles. Plyos and cycling really are a secret that many peak lifters keep quiet. Do a bit of research if you have not heard this before you'll be amazed.

snoopdogg
I'm sure you realise lifting higher weights is about fibre recruitment from neurons almost as much as nitrogen storage and anabolism in muscles. Plyos and cycling really are a secret that many peak lifters keep quiet. Do a bit of research if you have not heard this before you'll be amazed. It seems everybody has a different opinion on things.

For example I read somewhere that it's better to hold your breath while doing a set. And ofcourse I heard your suppose to breath properly while doing a set.

Sir Whirlysplat
We are talking about how to train to be a superhero using superhero serium of course!

LOL to bad this so called "suphero" serium hits alkali 16 and 17 receptors in your liver and may cause heart problems and nice gynocosmtia manboobies)............these serums are in the same class as cocaine as far as penalties legally are concerned so superhero train at your own liabilities then learn all kung fu forms like batman and then jump off buildings like daredevil without breaking legs, dodge bullets without getting hitsmile Cuz the serum works oh yeah no bunny

Manboobies are stopped by using Oestrogen inhibitors, in the UK penalties are far less for having steroids. Chances of heart problems are reduced with a number of things and the liver can be protected also to a point. However side effects can happen. I've had a few over the years. sad

soleran30
yeah anti-aromitizers or something to prevent the over abundance of testosterone in your body from being converted into estrogen and proestrogen I believe......

Yeah save your liver take it in the arse............lol pill poppers are far worse on your liver I believe maybe its truesmile Anyway I believe we have decided yes a great many people can out legpress a batman military press!

Psycho Ninja
Ive tried that breath holding thing and I choked !!

Sir Whirlysplat
yeah anti-aromitizers or something to prevent the over abundance of testosterone in your body from being converted into estrogen and proestrogen I believe......

Yeah save your liver take it in the arse............lol pill poppers are far worse on your liver I believe maybe its truesmile Anyway I believe we have decided yes a great many people can out legpress a batman military press!

Interestingly its a little better to take it in the bum or delt or triceps, I have been known to spot inject, but not as much as people think as it does not bind to all receptors first time round and some are still binding and therefore passing through the liver everytime the blood cycles for 4 days after intramuscular injction. Although I do not do synthol at all thats the worst for site injection and is purely cosmetic anyway. Nolvadex is the best anti b*tch t*ts agent, although many men do not get these anyway, generally you need a huge stack.

Yup - we have agreed glutes and quads are much stroinger than delts.

moshtitan
i squat 550, deadlift 450, bench 420, and leg press 1100. right now im in a cutting phase so im going high reps medium weight. i usually go high reps high weight, as i feel that benifits the mass gaining side of the road better than high wieght low reps. i take BSN cellmass creatine, no-xplode, and nitrix, ON gold standard whey, carnitine, and muscletech s new Gakic formula. 2 large meals and 4 small ones a day, with nutrex lipo 6.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by moshtitan
i squat 550, deadlift 450, bench 420, and leg press 1100. right now im in a cutting phase so im going high reps medium weight. i usually go high reps high weight, as i feel that benifits the mass gaining side of the road better than high wieght low reps. i take BSN cellmass creatine, no-xplode, and nitrix, ON gold standard whey, carnitine, and muscletech s new Gakic formula. 2 large meals and 4 small ones a day, with nutrex lipo 6.

Thats pounds and not bad at all. But your bench is very high compared to your squats and deadlift, I suggest you enjoy it more and train in it more which is why.
I have cut out flat bench and now only do incline and decline only as they add more mass and are more n atural movements, so at heavyweight you are less likely to injure yourself. I use Dorian Yates approved Chemical Nutrition products and steroids, my eating pattern is similar to yours.

and snoop breath in on the negative movement and out on the positive movement.

golem370
When my brother was 18 he was 5foot11 weight 250pounds and could Bench 350 Leg-press 1300 for reps squat 500pounds and go below parallel he would bounce of his back a couple times and was lift pressing 235 for reps. No steroids or supplements. Naturally Strong

Ex11B
I remember a individual at a Golds gym i used to go to about 12 years ago.The man only weighed 205,but he did 455 pounds for 8 reps on bench.and deadlifted more than 650 pounds for 8 reps on the squat and deadlift.He was cut also.The world had freaks in every gym.. eek!

moshtitan
Thats pounds and not bad at all. But your bench is very high compared to your squats and deadlift, I suggest you enjoy it more and train in it more which is why.
I have cut out flat bench and now only do incline and decline only as they add more mass and are more n atural movements, so at heavyweight you are less likely to injure yourself. I use Dorian Yates approved Chemical Nutrition products and steroids, my eating pattern is similar to yours.

and snoop breath in on the negative movement and out on the positive movement. \

well, i tore my acl in wrestling, so my leg movements are hindered. and i could probally do more on deadlift, but im scared of injury. and i am a very fond supported of that bench theory...i hardly ever train chest with flat bench...instead of i do barbell presses.

Rewmac
my grandma does leg push with 1500lbs

Rewmac
im about 3 meter high my weight is 408kg and my name is cain marco

jinzin
900pounds

batman wins.. he's lifted a 1000 pounds ceiling structure over his head before.

Sir Whirlysplat
\

well, i tore my acl in wrestling, so my leg movements are hindered. and i could probally do more on deadlift, but im scared of injury. and i am a very fond supported of that bench theory...i hardly ever train chest with flat bench...instead of i do barbell presses.

My knees are shot I had a double arthroscopy 2 years ago this february through torn catilage from playing rugby, I like dumbells as well, recently I have altered my form on them a little. Thats the nice thing about weights it doesn't matter how long you've been training or how much you think you know - You always are looking for what works for you in my opinion.

moshtitan
My knees are shot I had a double arthroscopy 2 years ago this february through torn catilage from playing rugby, I like dumbells as well, recently I have altered my form on them a little. Thats the nice thing about weights it doesn't matter how long you've been training or how much you think you know - You always are looking for what works for you in my opinion.

couldnt have said it better myself.

gi-jo-man
Originally posted by jinzin
batman wins.. he's lifted a 1000 pounds ceiling structure over his head before. phuck batman he doesnt have any super strength or have any powers.

Sir Whirlysplat
couldnt have said it better myself.

Thanks for the compliment ,I can tell from your posts you know your stuff that makes it mean more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.