Psylocke Cast In X3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dazzler619
http://superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=3730

buffymitch
http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/va/...3592810200.html

Don't we have enough allready? Psylocke is a gfreat character but it's just too many mutants. I think the movie will about 3 hours or longer and i wonder if they can keep the movie action packed

Swanky-Tuna
I wonder if it'll be like the Star Wars prequels where tons of jedi from EU showed up but none had lines but it was still nice to see them on screen.

TwisterGameX
But only a small part with the brother hood sad

Paola
faint

Flavio
i dont know if i enjoy or get scared...i luv Psylocke but i fear she wont be well portrayed nd will probably get little screentime...

Disappear
it's going to be bad. psylocke's not evil, they're completely ignoring the betsy braddock history (as i hear it,) and being "most known" for the powers the crimson dawn gave her is bullshit. i think ratner found a few ideas he liked in betsy, and decided to leave the rest of her out.

GODSCRIBE
good inclusion, but there still are one too many characters..

katie_girl09
I like Psylocke and all, but I agree with the rest of you guys: there are waaay too many characters in this movie.

Paola
come on guys! it's Psylocke! psykiss

dance

pr1983
would you rather have a horrible psylocke than none at all paola?

wsg
Um.....I like Bets?

Flavio
they could wait another movie (if there's one) and then make her the way she should be ( like i think they will do with gambit)...

wsg
DITTO Flavio!

Flavio
smart

Flavio
buuuuut, if she wears clothes like these, it will be just fine for me droolio "true-based" and still sexy (ecxept for the tatto on the face, that makes she look like an indian...)

Paola
Originally posted by pr1983
would you rather have a horrible psylocke than none at all paola?

a horrible one sad

at least I'll see her cry

Mainstream
Pslocke with a minor role in X3 (similar to Bobby in X1) and then an expanded role in X4 (like bobby in X2) would be cool.

Flavio
i wonder if she will use her power in all its purpleness...cause Jean's power in the comics was also bright and colorful, but they just left it out in the movies. But Psylocke without her pink/purple psychic blade/knife looks lame cry they have to keep the colour on her...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.