Sersi vs. Alan Scott

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Sersi
Eternal

vs.

Alan Scott-Green Lantern

thesilverspider
alan 6/10

The Ion
GL Alan 6 or 7/10
Sentinel Alan 10/10

the Darkone
Sersi will eat his ass alive, sersi 7/10

thesilverspider
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sersi will eat his ass alive, sersi 7/10
explain why

the Darkone
Sersi has control of all forms of energy, rearrange molecules , increase her metabolism, indestructible, teleportation, telepathy, telekinesis, Illusion generation, mind control, levitation, disintegration beam, matter transmutation, increase strength, I'm not saying it will be easy win for sersi but she has the ability to win most of the majority.

I know about Alan Scott, Alan and Hal are the greatest green lanterns every but he can lose if he's underestimate her.

supremthor
Originally posted by the Darkone
Sersi has control of all forms of energy, rearrange molecules , increase her metabolism, indestructible, teleportation, telepathy, telekinesis, Illusion generation, mind control, levitation, disintegration beam, matter transmutation, increase strength, I'm not saying it will be easy win for sersi but she has the ability to win most of the majority.

I know about Alan Scott, Alan and Hal are the greatest green lanterns every but he can lose if he's underestimate her.

any gl can do that

the Darkone
What the f**k?No they can't do what she does. Sersi can increase her strength to class 100, endurance, durability, telekinesis, telepathy. Sersi can turn somebody into sh** literally or jello pudding, or blast your ass into oblivion.

Psycho Ninja
Well, Gl's have:
Contained Bigbangs
Moved Planets
Destroy Planets
Create wormholes......

What would stop Alan from moving her intooa nether dimension !!

the Darkone
she can teleaport, what stops her from turning him into jello.

DigiMark007
Sersi wouldn't just blast Alan and have it be over with.

A properly-motivated GL (well-written too) can be above Superman and dangerously close to Skyfather-esque level. Yeah, Sersi's a god, but what does "god" really mean when applied to this sort of universe? Most anything Sersi can do has been accomplished multiple times by GLs, including teleportation, matter manipulation, just huge blasts of energy, etc. Mind control won't work either...it pretty much never works on GLs...all that willpower and whatnot. Even John has shrugged off telepaths that can control, say, Supes (it happened in a random JLA comic that I can't remember the number of). He's got some magic too, so Sersi wouldn't have that trump card either.

It would be a good fight. And I'm a bit of an Alan fanboy. But I don't think I'm being biased by saying he would beat her more often than not (7/10 or so).

LordKaos
Eternals are powerful cosmic beings (they metaolize cosmic energy), they were sometimes mistaken for specific gods (which really exist in the MU) without any backlash from the true gods (i'm guessing there was a reason), and Sersi is one of the most powerful of them due to her being the only 5th level (on a scale from 1 to 5) adept in molecular manipultion. She also has all the other powers mentioned, and she ain't no punk using them. She also has the arrogance of an immortal who was worshipped as a goddess (Circe was a moon goddess, daughter of Helios the Titan sun god, her role as a mere witch was only her most popular myth) which may cause her to forget about motal lives when in battle with a powerful opponent. She ignored the damage and wellbeing of her friends and all of Genosha, just to take Exodus's measure. Those are just some of the reasons I think she can serve that fool! Happy Dance

long pigg
What comics did this dude appear in? Alan, I mean.

The Ion
Mostly JSA. He had some appearances in Kyle's GL book.

Khellendros
Alan wins a decent majority, but Sersi makes him work for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.