Tokyo MewMew Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YohAsakura101
Tokyo MewMew
This is a very popular manga in the United States and where it originated, Japan. This manga is written and illustrated by Mia Ikumi and Reiko Yoshida. This is the story of five girls in an accident caused by a laser that zapped them and merge them with five endangered animals. The animals are Iriomote Cat, Ultra Marine Lorikeet, Finless Porpose, Tamaranian Lion Monkey, And Grey Wolf. Here's a little summary from the manga this is not my summary but i am giving credit to who ever wrote it. lol. Well anyway let me start with the summary.
MewMew To The Rescue
11-year old Ichigo is out on a hot date with her crush when suddenly she's involved in an odd incident in which her DNA is merged with the DNA of an almost extinct wild cat. When four other girls' DNA is merged with the DNA of four other almost extinct animals, it's apparent that they're part of a much bigger plan. Ichigo and her friends have been chosen to become a part of a secret project called the "Mew Project."
Their mission: To prtect the planet from aliens who are using the planet's animals to attact humans. Only time will tell if these supernatural superheroes will be up to the challenge...

MikaSato7
This sounds like the anime Tokyo Mew Mew. Are they related?

MikaSato7
Sorry, I ment the anime Mew Mew Power.

Lana
There's already a thread on this.

And it's Tokyo Mew Mew, not Mew Mew Power. The second is the name of the god-awful dubbed version.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=341707&highlight=tokyo+mew+mew

WrathfulDwarf
Thank you Lana for providing a link.

Please use the link to discuss Tokio Mew Mew.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.