Accuracy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
We cannot assume something is true by imposing our will. Whose word has more meaning or strength. First we must know the origin of our interest and the way the subject affects us. Once we realize that we'll be able to discover what we seek. I use a unique strategy to fool whatever chases me and make it lose direction, in a way (lost). This is possible if you make believe "that" what you are not entirely, close to a lie but not entirely. It is as simple as taking so many shapes that makes it hard to describe, but do not worry about getting confused, not if you are totally certain. Need an example? You are my enemies, kicking and spitting on me-OMG! Yes, then I am your illusion. Now, the job for you is see through all those shapes and it takes a while. If you (my friends) need some training bring your towel and get ready to follow. rolling on floor laughing

Bloigen
I think this should be in the Philosophy Forum.

Moving...

redcaped
Imposing your will perhaps..your point of view. Well I tell ya this was not my intention by being philosophical. I am uno=one and you are more. If you collect the same opinion then nothing of this would matter right or wrong and you will never know if you quit or renounce. How you like that?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
I think this should be in the Philosophy Forum.

Moving...

My thoughts exactly....

Bloigen
Originally posted by redcaped
Imposing your will perhaps..your point of view. Well I tell ya this was not my intention by being philosophical. I am uno=one and you are more. If you collect the same opinion then nothing of this would matter right or wrong and you will never know if you quit or renounce. How you like that?

I didn't read any of that.

redcaped
Your choice and nothing but it what makes you what you are. Happy new year in advance from your friendly neighborhood Spider-Caped.

Deano
accuracy is blowing someones head off with a gun when you are standing 50 yards away

redcaped
We all would love to be invulnerable.

§P0oONY
redcaped is stoned laughing out loud

mysterio69
Originally posted by Deano
accuracy is blowing someones head off with a gun when you are standing 50 yards away
50 yards? pussy. shifty ................. smile

redcaped
I know you guys..erm, guys means boys&girls just like man=female&male..love me and I love you too..and also I am straight. I could be accurate but you are damn fast creating names and such.

Deano
Originally posted by mysterio69
50 yards? pussy. shifty ................. smile

well i could do it in 500 yards. i was dint wanna astound these ordinary mortals

redcaped
Do 50 yards relate to accent? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.