Titannus vs. PC Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thor Man
For those who don't know, Titannus is the new villan in Marvel Team Up.
Titannus is bloodlusted.
How does Superman fare against a Being who destroyed Tokyo and Kyoto in a sec and defeated Hulk in three punches?

DrDoom101
Isnt he Thanos in an ironman's costume? He stole it from Tony.

The Ion
No he isn't. He's a Super Skrull with armor that absorbs like 48 kinds of radiation but Supes crushes him.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Isnt he Thanos in an ironman's costume? He stole it from Tony.

yes

Thor Man
Originally posted by The Ion
No he isn't. He's a Super Skrull whose armor absorbs like 48 kinds of radiation but Supes crushes him.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

thesilverspider
supes throws his S at him and wraps him up............... laughing out loud

leonidas
that s was wicked!! he needs to use that in the books!

and supes demolishes him.

leonidas
like hulk will the next time they meet . . .

Thor Man
Maybe i should have put Post Crisis Superman instead :/

wolverine8888
I not sure if supes destroys this guy. from what i can tell he pritty much impossbale to hurt. plus he has a healing factor that can regrow his head. he also is amzaing strong hell he nocked hulk out in 3 hits twice. thats mroe then superman can say well battling the hulk

golem370
Are we cool Colossus

thesilverspider
Originally posted by leonidas
damn right......... mad

Thor Man
Titannus is cool. He's now one of my favorites to Silver Surfer and Nick Fury. There should be info about him.

Psycho Ninja
You like Nick Fury ?

Thor Man
Yeah smile

Arabian Knight
Originally posted by leonidas
Nah, Titannus absorbs gamma radiation. That's why he was able to K.O him in three hits.

Darth_Erebus
PC Superman is the most overrated, overhyped, bullshit character of all time (with the possible exception of Wolverine). Titannis (whoever he is) kills him.

DarkCrawler
A guy who can sneeze solar systems away is overhyped?blink

guy222
Titannus

http://i120.imagethrust.com/t/789528/allnewohotmuaz1149.jpg

PC Supes FTW

Dark-Jaxx
Took him three punches to put away Hulk? He can't make Supes blemish then.

SevenShackles
i like Titannus, alot. needs more mention. but he cant hold up with superman, yeah he has an intense healing factor, and can regrow his head..but it took awhile and im sure superman can fling a limp body into space. yeah he took sunfires attacks like they where nothing and put him down like a weak lil child, i dont think he can the same to supes heat vision.

O_o isnt there someone else he could be better matched up against? any ideas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.