what happened to the nut who wants to chop off his pinkie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

killgirl
I was really hoping to see the final scene from Four Rooms (awesome movie!) re-eneacted! If some nut wants to sell the chance to shop off his finger why not let him bring it up on here?

Mando
Wait....

What?

killgirl
YEAH! Have you seen Four Rooms? There's a bet at the end and the loser gets his pinkie chopped off! That's what the auction's for! Not the dvd...but the chance to re-enact the film's final scene!

Mando
Well they wouldn't Actually get their finger chopped off. stick out tongue

Plus I can re-enact that at home.

killgirl
Have you looked at the auction? For that money I'd gladly hack off a little finger. Plus I emailed him and he's dead serious. Finger, cleaver = Four Rooms re-enactment! Happy chopping to him!

killgirl
If I had the money to waste I'd happily hack his finger off for him!

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by killgirl
If I had the money to waste I'd happily hack his finger off for him!

I'd hack anybody's finger for free.

As long as I get to pckle it after so they don't get the chance to Sew it back on.

Correspondant
For $1,000,000 you get to keep it, pickle it, suck on it..............whatever you want...............fact remains.........it's funny, and I WILL do it if I get a bidder on the auction!

killgirl
Best of luck...hope you get a taker!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.