Wowza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revernd Maynard
I dont post in this thread for about a week, and the place falls apart on me? Whats up with dat

We have sex/love/newbie threads running amuck...come on people

Well i'm back from a long christmas and some fun chilling sessions with friends.

General Envy
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
I dont post in this thread for about a week, and the place falls apart on me? Whats up with dat

We have sex/love/newbie threads running amuck...come on people

Well i'm back from a long christmas and some fun chilling sessions with friends.

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Pandemoniac
Yea, times are changing, and they ain't getting any better

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Yea, times are changing, and they ain't getting any better i know, i know....its hard and sad

General Envy
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
i know, i know....its hard and sad

Christmas is over btw Happy Dance Happy Dance

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by General Envy
Christmas is over btw Happy Dance Happy Dance i know, i'm waiting for my new sig to come in wink

Pandemoniac
I have my own up-to-date calender thank you. And it might be just the likes of you The Rev is pointing at, tossing a banana at the end of each post thinking it makes it interesting or worth a thought despite the nonsense you type

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
I have my own up-to-date calender thank you. And it might be just the likes of you The Rev is pointing at, tossing a banana at the end of each post thinking it makes it interesting or worth a thought despite the nonsense you type ouch

hotsauce6548
The holidays are over. Santa is officially unimportant. mhm

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
The holidays are over. Santa is officially unimportant. mhm ouch sad

fruits
i for one am truly sorry for contributing to these threads, and i feel ashamed.

hotsauce6548
Does that mean you're Asian?

fruits
who's asian

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by fruits
i for one am truly sorry for contributing to these threads, and i feel ashamed. BAD!! disgustOriginally posted by hotsauce6548
Does that mean you're Asian? confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.