what anime character or anime is a reminder of yourself/your views

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chibiruto
what anime character is most like u? or what anime most (in your opinion) has the same veiws about things as u do?

(is this already a thread?)
(i didnt see it in the directory)
(crap, i hope i dont get shut down)

if ur just gonna be an @ss hole and say the things on a personal vendetta against me because ur jealous of my mad foruming skills then please dont post at all...but to all the anme loving non vendetta having fans please...post!

ShinobiRikari
Something like this has been done, but with the search feature down, it would be hard to find.

Hey buddy. Still using my siggy, I see.

Well, I'd say I'm most like any of the heartless anti-heroes (i.e. Sasuke, Kyou, Satoshi), who do have feelings deep down. Occassionally, I can also be fairly hyper and emotional (i.e. Daisuke, Naruto, Tohru).

Fun how I only mentioned one girl.... I seem to lean more towards the anime guys. But if I had to choose someone of my own gender, it would have to me one of the main characters from Sgt. Frog, an anime most people don't know about. And the character would have to be Natsumi.

Tough girl with a tomboy attitude. Don't you agree, Chibiruto?

silent dreams
Honestly, I would have to say: Rin, Fruits Basket.

Black Flag
I'm alot like Spike from Cowboy Bebop, strang cause i kinda look like him too.

FullMetalLover1
i'm like ed from cowboy bebob, crazy as hell!

chibiruto
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
Something like this has been done, but with the search feature down, it would be hard to find.

Hey buddy. Still using my siggy, I see.

Well, I'd say I'm most like any of the heartless anti-heroes (i.e. Sasuke, Kyou, Satoshi), who do have feelings deep down. Occassionally, I can also be fairly hyper and emotional (i.e. Daisuke, Naruto, Tohru).

Fun how I only mentioned one girl.... I seem to lean more towards the anime guys. But if I had to choose someone of my own gender, it would have to me one of the main characters from Sgt. Frog, an anime most people don't know about. And the character would have to be Natsumi.

Tough girl with a tomboy attitude. Don't you agree, Chibiruto?
i do indeed...

Thunder Fox
edward elric or inuyasha for me

Hyuga Q
I consider myself a cross between Kanone Hilbert and Eyes Rutherford from Spiral.

redcaped
Please excuse my ignorance, I don't know what category my favorite fits into but here I come. "The sequel of Mazinger Z. New super robot Great Mazinger fought against the Mikene Kingdom of underworld which tried to rule the world. The hero, Tetsuya Tsurugi, had been taken the special education to become a superb warrior since his childhood."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.