10 battle droids vs 7 clones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth plo koon
ok the clones are out numbered but i would say they could beat the droids cos they use tactics and the droids are weak and scrappy but nether the less theres more of the droid

kamikz
Clone PAWN.

darth plo koon
/CHEER glad you agree im just anticipating some critisisums

Lord Rikyl
Clones take this, no contest. Battle droids? Pssh. Yeah right.

Captain REX
Normal battle droids? Flimsy dinky things? Without supporting fire or heavier armor? Clones take this.

Lord Rikyl
Yup. Easily.

Twilight Janick

darthsith19
The Clones. Each is probably worth about 3 standard battle droids.

Council#13
and what about the SUPER battle droids???

kamikz
I'd still say the clones, they have brains, better armor (note that punches and kicks can disable those droids), better weapons and are more agile and vigalent. SB's are just bigger, expanded battle droids, I don't think they could win.

Council#13
no, they also have much better armor

darthsith19
Originally posted by Council#13
and what about the SUPER battle droids???
Then I'd say the droids. I'd say one avg. Clone = one super battle droid. The Clones have better aim. I'd say the droids take more hits before they go down. They also can shoots off more rounds per second than clones can. But Clones are smarter. Overall I say they're equal. but there's 10 droids and only 7 clones so the droid'd win.

Council#13
Woot! Some support!!!

kamikz
Mace seemd to have an easy time punching through SB's.

Common, during the war we see alot of SB's fall, but almost no clone troopers. (AOTC, when they run towards eachother).

Obi and jedi handles SB's with ease but they can't seem to be able to win against the clone troopers.

The clone troopers actually have tactics and brains, it could depend alot on the location though. Where is this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.