Spawn vs. The Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
No rules....Just the fight.....Let's take this into a big empty city just for the usable environment...Just these two to fight eachother...Who would win?

http://dimalanta.net/drawing/images/spawn.jpg

http://users.757.org/~tim/juggernaut/757jugg.jpg

Jose123
Juggernaut.

Spawn would be to busy being a jerk to the homless people he lives with wile brooding and crying out for WANDAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Rewmac
giljotiini gun_bandana gunsmilie I wouldn't say thaaaat that's not true. I'd say Juggernaut too but not for this reason.... big grin

Jose123
Originally posted by Rewmac
giljotiini gun_bandana gunsmilie I wouldn't say thaaaat that's not true. I'd say Juggernaut too but not for this reason.... big grin

How about Juggernaut steeps on him.
that good enough big grin

Mider
is this classic Spawn?

Rewmac
Yep....

Dark Urizen
Is this First Age Spawn, Second Age Spawn or Third Age Spawn? (look in the SPawn respect thread to know what each means).

Because if it's first or second age, Spawn wins 10/10

One single Spawn killed the entire Olympian pantheon (not AL Simmons, but.....bleh).
Our Spawn killed (with some help) Malebolgia, and imprisoned Urizen, a skyfather level Old God that couldn't be stopped by Heaven and Hell united.
He has teleportation, matter transmutation, flight, his unbreakable chains, he can grow to any size he wants, he has hellblasts that KO'd Savage Hulk and were said to be strong enough to melt down the gates of Heaven, which he can shoot from his hands or mouth.
His regeneration is nearly instantaneous (was cut up into little pieces and regenerated in two pages, he tore his heart out and it regenerated in two panels, etc. etc. check the respect thread).
He can stop time (i shit you not)
And yes, he does have telepathy. Telepathy that is strong enough for his mind to be linked to every single person in the world. (example of him using it was when he used it on Jason Wynn and made him think he was skinned alive for the rest of his life. So if he's p1ssed off, he can brainrape Juggernaut forever)
He has magic of the highest order (creating objects out of thin air)
One single surge of power (infinetly small) burned down cities.
One single surge of power (again, the same) made an explosion that left a gigantic crater (not Al SImmons, but he can do it just as well)
He can alter reality (errr....crap.....forgot where i put the scans....might be inthe respect threads) but on a small scale
He can send a huge swarm of insects/bats/etc that were shown to devour a fully grown man in one panel or so.

And that's not even half of what his powers were capable of. So yeah, if it's first age or second age Spawn (up until issue 120), Spawn wins 10/10

Dark Urizen
PS: Link to the respect thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t384411.html

big grin

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
he has hellblasts that KO'd Savage Hulk and were said to be strong enough to melt down the gates of Heaven, which he can shoot from his hands or mouth.

My bad embarrasment I meant Savage Dragon embarrasment

outarddwarf
classic juggernaut

DrDoom101
Classic Juggy

KillAll
if he can do all of what was said in the first couple posts... juggernaut really cant do much. hes susceptable to magics of sufficient degree (and it souns very sufficient) and hes susceptable to telepathic assault as well...

juggernaut *might* get a lucky hit in though.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by KillAll
if he can do all of what was said in the first couple posts... juggernaut really cant do much. hes susceptable to magics of sufficient degree (and it souns very sufficient) and hes susceptable to telepathic assault as well...

juggernaut *might* get a lucky hit in though.

Completely agreed, and i assure you, if he had sufficient magic to take God hostage (i shit you not) and threaten to blow her/his/it's head off, i think he has good enough magic for Juggs wink

But i really love how some people *glares at Dr. Doom* don't give explanations.

Rewmac
juggernaut can't be killed he is totally industructible do you know what does invulnerability means ? He can't be harmed and he does not feel pain

Dark Urizen
juggernaut can't be killed he is totally industructible do you know what does invulnerability means ? He can't be harmed and he does not feel pain

I love it when people make threads that they already have an opinion about and won't accept anything else roll eyes (sarcastic)

He is invulnerable because of his shield which is generated by a small constant source of power from Cyttorrak. He can be stopped, and he can be beaten. he was beaten by Onslaught, by Warhulk, by the X-men, etc. etc. etc. I'm sorry, but even if he had a great power set, he was still not as "invulnerable" as you make him out to be.

Spawn can easily remove his helmet and mindrape him.
He can also banish him to another dimension.
He can also just fight him mano a mano, given the fact that he has shown that his powers are at LEAST on par with Skyfather powers. Like with the War Hulk fight, if the opponent has a power source > Cyttorrak, they can beat Juggs with ease.

Rewmac
cut out with the onslaught thing the gem of cyttorak was never inside his body abd onslaught didn't have phisical body that time 1 He can be beaten but cannot be harmed

Rewmac
he cannot be killed look at that picture at outarddwarf and you'll understand

Dark Urizen
cut out with the onslaught thing the gem of cyttorak was never inside his body abd onslaught didn't have phisical body that time 1 He can be beaten but cannot be harmed

Isn't the whole point of these vs. fights one guy beating another? confused
The idea isn't "who can harm the other guy", it's "who can beat the other guy". And Spawn has what it takes to beat Juggernaut on and on and on. No, he doesn't need to breathe, eat, or rest either, just like Juggy, so he could beat him ad infinitum.

And by the onslaught thing, i didn't mean the pulling of the Gem (which was crap IMO), it was Onslaught beating juggernaut.

Dark Urizen
he cannot be killed look at that picture at outarddwarf and you'll understand

D'Spayre is not Skyfather level now is he?

Rewmac
we are talking about normal spawn . okay than let's have spawn fight against trion juggernaut how about then?

Dark Urizen
we are talking about normal spawn . okay than let's have spawn fight against trion juggernaut how about then?

You can put him up against Cyttorrak himself if you want. If it's second age Spawn, he wins. If it's first age Spawn, it's a stalemate in the worst possible scenario, and a win otherwise. If it's third age Spawn, he loses to any version of juggernaut, except for the current one (imposternaut)

Rewmac
even 8day juggernaut almost killed thor only with squezzing his body 8day is about 100xclassic trion is about 1000xclassic

Dark Urizen
even 8day juggernaut almost killed thor only with squezzing his body 8day is about 100xclassic trion is about 1000xclassic

Ok, let me put it another way so that you can understand *sigh*

Juggernaut gets his powers from Cyttorrak. He is not stronger or more powerful than Cyt. Cyt is at or slightly above skyfather level. Spawn has stalemated or beaten characters that were skyfather and ABOVE.

Here's an analogy so you can understand:

There is a bowl with small iron balls in it. If you are strong enough to lift more than the weight of the bowl (with all the balls inside) and have done so more than once, then you can lift any individual iron ball, and even the bowl itself.

SPawn is the one doing the lifting
Juggernaut is an iron ball
Cyt is the bowl with the iron balls.

Get the logic?

Rewmac
can't u understand even 1 fist of juggs takes him out

DarkCrawler
"Did you hear that? That's DarkCrawler's heart breaking."

cry

Dark Urizen

laughing laughing out loud laughing

This is futile. You keep refusing to take the evidence and make a logical deduction and just keep pouring your fanboyisms in this thread. You're a lost cause i'm afraid sad

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
"Did you hear that? That's DarkCrawler's heart breaking."

cry

laughing But.....but......but Juggs can't die sad
laughing out loud

Rewmac
okay then spawn is the coolest most powerfull character ever created no one can beat him because he is so f.u.c.k.i.n.g powerful thats the answer youd wanted me to reply yes? you can't understand spawn is not so powerfull even overkill beat him up few times

soleran30
So what even Juggs has had showings that weren't that awesome. Spawn held God against a room of high angels..............lets see here there is God>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak.
Not even close in a match up.

Dark Urizen
okay then spawn is the coolest most powerfull character ever created no one can beat him because he is so f.u.c.k.i.n.g powerful thats the answer youd wanted me to reply yes? you can't understand spawn is not so powerfull even overkill beat him up few times

The difference between us being that i accept it when i'm wrong, and i'm not a fanboy. All i'm asking you is to see the logic. And don't be so tense. It's bad for your blood pressure sad

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by soleran30
So what even Juggs has had showings that weren't that awesome. Spawn held God against a room of high angels..............lets see here there is God>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak.
Not even close in a match up.

Very true. His powers were going on and off though due to God's powers.

stunna1773
i'd give this to spawn

soleran30
LOL I'd like to see Spawn take Juggernaut to a pit of hell and constantly burn his flesh away then let him reform over and over and over and over and over and over well you get the point. I love juggernaut but this isn't the sissy spawn from the movie........

stunna1773
nah its from the comics

jgiant
Spawn still wins...

stunna1773
spawn can make juggernaut go insane and freaken make juggernaut kill himself i wonder if thats possible for spawn i have no clue hmmmmmmmmm

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by stunna1773
spawn can make juggernaut go insane and freaken make juggernaut kill himself i wonder if thats possible for spawn i have no clue hmmmmmmmmm

yes

War Hulk proved that if there is something of sufficient power (the celestial tech higher than the ruby gem's enchantment) it can bypass the powers Juggernaut has. Spawn was shown to have powers above Skyfather. He could probably leave Marko scarred for life yes

KillAll
I love it when people make threads that they already have an opinion about and won't accept anything else roll eyes (sarcastic)

agreed...

He is invulnerable because of his shield which is generated by a small constant source of power from Cyttorrak.

small??? doubt that... constant yes... but he doesnt need the shield for invulnerability. some of your juggernaut information is correct though. some however, is false.

He can be stopped, and he can be beaten. he was beaten by Onslaught,

onslaught also happened to be one of the most telepaths on marvel earth, and it also happens to be juggernauts weakness... its not pis, that COULD actually happen.

by Warhulk, by the X-men, etc. etc. etc. I'm sorry, but even if he had a great power set, he was still not as "invulnerable" as you make him out to be.

warhulk beat juggernaut, but the x-men usually get beat by juggernaut and rely on something... or someone else to help.

Spawn can easily remove his helmet and mindrape him.
He can also banish him to another dimension.
He can also just fight him mano a mano, given the fact that he has shown that his powers are at LEAST on par with Skyfather powers.

i agree, but if its JUST physically, spawn doesnt really stand a chance against juggernaut just like odin wouldnt if HE decided to stand up to him physically. odin could defeat juggernaut in more ways than we both could count on our fingers and toes, but i doubt physically is one of them. thor is more physically menacing than odin is.

Like with the War Hulk fight, if the opponent has a power source > Cyttorrak, they can beat Juggs with ease.

war hulk didnt beat juggernaut because his power was greater, or by force... he beat juggernaut because juggernauts power didnt function properly in that scenario. war hulks energy was from another dimension. juggernauts magics are weaker against other dimensional energy. this isnt the first time that has happened...

D'Spayre is not Skyfather level now is he?

in the issue where he fights juggernaut??? i'd say he was... he said the fabric of REALITY (marvel 616 universe) was his to control... and he was very powerful. atleast close to skyfather levels. but very little to gauge on that one.

FYI, i'm not disagreeing with you. if spawn can do what you said he can (or whoever posted what he can do), then i think he could win, probably way more often than not. but some of your juggernaut information isnt right. just correcting you big grin

Dark Urizen
agreed...

yay stick out tongue

small??? doubt that... constant yes... but he doesnt need the shield for invulnerability. some of your juggernaut information is correct though. some however, is false.

I meant "small" by comparison to Cytorrak's complete power, not compared to other power levels. And i was talking specifically about his "i eat godblasts for breakfast" shield, i know about his regular invulnerability.

onslaught also happened to be one of the most telepaths on marvel earth, and it also happens to be juggernauts weakness... its not pis, that COULD actually happen.

Yeah, but i was talking about beating him physically (when he throws him around states.....). And i meant PIS was taking the gem from his body. A high-ranking telepath beating Juggernaut is not PIS by far IMO.

warhulk beat juggernaut, but the x-men usually get beat by juggernaut and rely on something... or someone else to help.

Which is pretty silly in itself if you think about how many agile and strong characters they have that coupled with their excellent team work should have little problems removing his helmet, and the fact that they have awesome telepaths on the team that could brainrape him once the rest remove the helmet. But yeah, i understand what you're saying.

i agree, but if its JUST physically, spawn doesnt really stand a chance against juggernaut just like odin wouldnt if HE decided to stand up to him physically. odin could defeat juggernaut in more ways than we both could count on our fingers and toes, but i doubt physically is one of them. thor is more physically menacing than odin is.

So....this fight is just a physical match? Cause i didn't think so. And even then, Juggs could probably win, but at great difficulty. Spawn was holding up an Ancient God with pretty much incalculable weight when he was at normal size. He can grow higher than New York's skyscrapers, and in that form, was throwing skyscrapers around so......he has some strength of his own that is not to be undermined wink

war hulk didnt beat juggernaut because his power was greater, or by force... he beat juggernaut because juggernauts power didnt function properly in that scenario. war hulks energy was from another dimension. juggernauts magics are weaker against other dimensional energy. this isnt the first time that has happened...

Exactly, but my point was that if the power source is greater than Jugg's power source, then it can overcome his attributes.

in the issue where he fights juggernaut??? i'd say he was... he said the fabric of REALITY (marvel 616 universe) was his to control... and he was very powerful. atleast close to skyfather levels. but very little to gauge on that one.

Yeah, well.......dammit, you got me there stick out tongue

FYI, i'm not disagreeing with you. if spawn can do what you said he can (or whoever posted what he can do), then i think he could win, probably way more often than not. but some of your juggernaut information isnt right. just correcting you big grin

Yeah, i was the one that posted that stuff, and the funny thing is every single feat and feature and power i've mentioned him doing or being capable of is shown in the respect thread you can access via the link in my sig wink If you have the time and patience to go through 1.900 scans, i'd appreciate input on it. smile

KillAll
i've already started to look through it big grin, it looks good so far and i'm learning quite a bit for having zero spawn comics...

we all appreciate (or should appreciate) your efforts... i know i do. thanks.

Dark Urizen
i've already started to look through it big grin, it looks good so far and i'm learning quite a bit for having zero spawn comics...

we all appreciate (or should appreciate) your efforts... i know i do. thanks.

Awww shucks embarrasment

Thanks, that's really all i ever wanted to hear. It makes it worth it thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.