If someone you knew started a real life Fight Club.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
would you join?

Itzak
I never saw the movie... is it any good?

=Mysta=-kILL
I would join in a second, yea baby!!

Ms Flower
no

Koala MeatPie
I'd be the one who started it.

redcaped
Help me catch it, is running away! There..please!

Leo.M
No question about it, HELL YES I would join http://www.world-of-smilies.com/html/images/smilies/teufel/teu42.gif

Imperial_Samura
Probably not, I don't need to be involved in physical violence and destruction to shock me out of my numb, bland, pointless existence and put me back in touch with the masculinity that society tried to terminate in order to make me a good servile member of society (and all that other psychological stuff that was in the movie.)

However, I will tag along as a medic to put my new first aid certificate and volunteer ambulance accreditation to work. So don't worry, your in good hands. Just don't complain if I skimp on the saline. That stuffs expensive.

hotsauce6548
Nope. I don't need to prove anybody to anything by fighting.

Of course, I've never seen the movie, so...

bogen
hell yes id be there in a sec.

Cringe
You'd be torn apart in a sec.

Darth Macabre
I know a fight club. Went to it once, but then I went off to college.

bogen
Originally posted by Cringe
You'd be torn apart in a sec.

you wish, to skillful to get touched

GuitarBunny
I'd join in a heart-beat. big grin

TX!
yea i definetly join big grin

Storm
No.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

§P0oONY
Nope...

Bloigen
I'll just get Chuck Norris to join the Club, then when he kills them all and leaves, I'll join and win the cup.

bogen
sounds like a plan laughing

KharmaDog
I think that most people who say they would are only doing so because they are anonymous and it will never happen. If someone I knew started a real life Fight Club I would think that they are a bit of a loser. No, make that a total loser.

Bloigen
Originally posted by KharmaDog
I think that most people who say they would are only doing so because they are anonymous and it will never happen. If someone I knew started a real life Fight Club I would think that they are a bit of a loser. No, make that a total loser.

No, My post was deadly serious.

overlord
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
would you join? Why the hell would I suddenly want to join if a friend of mine had one? Is it great to be in one or an incredible honour?

I already get in enough fights anyway.. But that's not the point.. What exactly is teh cool about a fight club?

GCG
Originally posted by overlord

I already get in enough fights anyway.. But that's not the point.. What exactly is teh cool about a fight club?

It gives action to people who never see some, I guess

Rogue Jedi
i would go from time to time, just to vent. but when it comes time to blow up buildings, i am so outta there.

KharmaDog

Originally posted by Bloigen
No, My post was deadly serious.

Then I guess that would make you a total loser.

Rogue Jedi
here we go with the bashing.

KharmaDog
here we go with the bashing.

My point was that most people weren't serious about joining if they had the opportunity and anyone who was serious, in my opinon, was a total loser.

Bloigen addressed my post to state that he was serious. So by addressing my post he acknowledges that by being serious, he acknowledges that I would think that he is a total loser.

No bashing really.

hotsauce6548
My point was that most people weren't serious about joining if they had the opportunity and anyone who was serious, in my opinon, was a total loser.

Bloigen addressed my post to state that he was serious. So by addressing my post he acknowledges that by being serious, he acknowledges that I would think that he is a total loser.

No bashing really.

Did you even read his first post?

Rogue Jedi
this thread has taken a nose dive.

K.Diddy
I proberly would if I got paid for it and they had someone who knew first aid there.

Cause I had a mate who hit someone in the head and the guy went in a coma and never woke up.

Fighting can be serious shitcrutch

Rogue Jedi
well, there would be rules, obviously.

K.Diddy
well, there would be rules, obviously.

Well, yeah I proberly would but only like once a month or something to get my steam out smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.