Things You Do/Don't Do When Watching A Horror Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dvader0070
When I watch a horror movie I always watch it with friends, so if I get scared I am not the only one.

Nevermind
Doesn't that set up for humiliation? What if you're the only one who gets scared and your friends call you a pussy and shit?

Dvader0070
I either walk away or beat them up, but usually I beat them up then walk away

jayy
Originally posted by Nevermind
Doesn't that set up for humiliation? What if you're the only one who gets scared and your friends call you a pussy and shit?

^ laughing laughing laughing ^

Dvader0070
Jayy what are you 25 and your makin fun of a 13 year old
you must feel happy about that

jayy
Originally posted by Dvader0070
Jayy what are you 25 and your makin fun of a 13 year old
you must feel happy about that

YES!! BTW, that was kind of you to read my profile. Thanks.

^laughing laughing ^

Dvader0070
You are welcome but im 13 so i can get scared once in a while ok now please lets get back to the subject. This isn't a chat room

jayy
Have a full drink in your hands. If a monster or something pops out of nowhere, you can throw the drink.

wink

Dvader0070
Thanks for the tip.... i think

Deano
if you are scared by horror films, then thats ok. that makes the experience better

Dvader0070
Thanks Deano but I don't get scared by every horror film, just the real good ones

Deano
horror films stil make me jump. and im 19

Dvader0070
cool

Zilverz
watch it with the lights out .. at night ... offffff course! I prefer to watch them by myself ... no one there to interrupt the flow of the film

Nevermind
Originally posted by Zilverz
watch it with the lights out .. at night ... offffff course! I prefer to watch them by myself ... no one there to interrupt the flow of the film

Right on.

allofyousuckkk
im 15(yay me!)........only movie that has ever scared me is "it" *shudder*

Impediment
It takes a special horror movie to genuinley scare you, no matter what age you are. If you get scared by watching a horror movie, then that movie has accomplished exactly what is was meant to do......scare you. I still get scared when I watch the Changeling. And I'm 25 years old. Just 'cuz you're scared by a horror flick, it doesn't make you a wimp or a p*ssy.

LizzyT123
I totally agree with Impediment. Its something in your personality, something about you, that makes you feel scared at somethings, and not scared at other things. I personally have a strange phobia of the Crypt Keeper (please bear with me) because when I was young, I watched it, and now its the thing I see in the dark. So, just thinking about him still gives me a little chill. smile

ps. I'm 14, woo!

Wolfie
Only a few horrors have scared me in the past couple years. I know they're just movies so it's hard to be scared.

What a friend of mine does is she scares others around her. That relieves the tension for her I guess so she won't get scared. I gave it a try for the hell of it, it was just fun.

redcaped
I do enjoy it I do not imitate it.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by redcaped
I do enjoy it I do not imitate it.

imitate.........?

stunna1773
i like watchin horror movies by myslef in a pitch black room at like 1 am in the morning when its in total silence

LizzyT123
hmm, I'll keep the lights off only if its day time, if its night time I usually have the lights on, unless I'm watching it with someone who wants the lights off. Then I usually get some food so I don't get to busy thinkin about scary stuff.

Wolfie
As far as lighting goes, there's no difference for me when I'm watching a horror or a comedy.

Originally posted by LizzyT123
imitate.........?
I think he means he doesn't scare others during a movie like my friend and I do.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Wolfie
As far as lighting goes, there's no difference for me when I'm watching a horror or a comedy.

I think he means he doesn't scare others during a movie like my friend and I do.

ah, ok. Yeah, none of my friends scare me, and I don't scare them when we watch scary movies. So, wee!

tabby999
i normally have a few cones, get comfy with the lights out and watch it.

kanis
devil2 The best way to watch horror movies is when something totally unexpected happens like something really scary is going like for example someone is being stalked and is about to get stabbed and the cat jumps on you out from the dark and scares the hell out of you. Or the lights go out while a supernatural horror.

sharda22
I think the best kind of horror movie is the kind that doesn't tell the whole entire movie from the start. cool

redcaped
Horror=Comedy. You got that right-Child's Play and nothing but it.

Zilverz
Originally posted by tabby999
i normally have a few cones, get comfy with the lights out and watch it.

haha tabby help me with the aussie slang .. whats a cone ? (:

LizzyT123
Originally posted by kanis
devil2 The best way to watch horror movies is when something totally unexpected happens like something really scary is going like for example someone is being stalked and is about to get stabbed and the cat jumps on you out from the dark and scares the hell out of you. Or the lights go out while a supernatural horror.

Heh, yeah, that is pretty cool. I remember seeing a scary movie during a thunderstorm and lighting storm when I was little, I think it was while I was watching a Phantasm movie. Scary!

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Zilverz
haha tabby help me with the aussie slang .. whats a cone ? (:

Well, from my american perspective, cones sounds like ice cream cones to me, but I dunno about the aussie slang! smile

BlackSunshine
I LOVE watching scary movies in complete darkness. Makes it more exciting when something really crazy is about to happen. Then of course you've got that one person in the room that either ruins the moment or screams and scares the sh*t out of you before anything happens.

adscrawler
i watched signs alone, and that scared the hell out of me, and im 24...
is that wrong????

cropsy_is_god
I used to get Stoned but i would miss the film by falling asleep so to hell with drugs. I need a dark room tv up nice & loud and make sure no one interupts.

Miss_Faye
Hmm....I just sit down and watch it. Yes. What a good lil girl I am.dontgetit

LizzyT123
Originally posted by adscrawler
i watched signs alone, and that scared the hell out of me, and im 24...
is that wrong????

.......I jumped a couple of times when I first saw it in theatres, but I personally didn't think it was scary.......so....I dunno, if it scares you, then cool smile

kanis
borg I wouldn't say scary either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.