Emo Sux, Punk is better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Flag
If your a real punk and hate emo.

Dr. Strangelove
You do know that if you're labelling yourself to a scene like "a real punk", you're no better than the emo kids you so despise.

Black Flag
And how is that.

Black Flag
There's a difference because im not a poser with a whinny voice who cuts his wrists all the time and says he's punk, i am punk, i dont claim that the things i do make me punk but at least i dont complain about a life that is perfectly safe and let things like my girlfriend leaving me make me sad, I just move on and dont really give a shit.

fruits
yet you complain about the country you live in and your government. if your a "true" punk

Black Flag
Yea have you noticed how messed up our government is?

fruits
no, no i have not. emos complain about girls and their parents, punks complain about the governement. lame

Black Flag
The police can shoot you for looking threatening and holding a bottle, freedom is fake because true freedom would mean doing what you want, and yes anarchy would work( how the hell do you think animals survive, they help each other) and its only the stupid selfish people that would die because people would get sick of them. And what if you dont like the anarchy you and everyone else who doesnt like it can go on and create their own government away from those who do like anarchy, just dont expect those outside of your government to listen to you. But the point is that you dont have as many rights as you think and that what i'm complaining about is at least not as stupid as my girlfriend leaving me.

Dr. Strangelove
Then why do you give a shit about emo's?

For someone who says he doesn't give a shit, you sure seem to give a shit about emo's. Again why? What have emo's done to you?

If you have to say you're truly "punk" then you are probably not. It's like all of the fake mainstream rappers who say they're gangster and they represent the projects when they haven't been in the ghetto for years and have more connections with Justin Timberlake than thugs. I'm pretty sure The Sex Pistols didn't go around saying "We are Punk" to everybody.

Yet you are a poser and posers are all in the same bunch as far as I'm concerned.

fruits
alright first of all, anarchy is impossible, because some form of government would form out of it. and you say only selfish people would get killed. so you think thats right?? you think someone who's selfish should die? and not only those peeps would die, anyone who gave some gangsta a dirty look would die. me may not be totally free but that's because we need some sort of rule. if you don't like, then GET THE **** OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.

Black Flag
And go where there's no anarchy anywhere else

Black Flag
As for me complaining about emos i do it cause i want to and i dont give a **** what the hell the sex pistols said about themselves just cause they my favorite band doesnt mean i have to act exactly like them

Black Flag
i know what im talking about and il do and say whatever the **** i want to

Black Flag
and not follow what every other punk before me did and complain about things cause i can and im not afraid to

Cringe
Originally posted by Black Flag

Anarchy "sux" more. Idiot. I hate Anarchist. Please tell me thats just something you say about yourself because you think it makes you look cool.

Black Flag
i dont give a shit what you say cause to me you arent worth the shit coming out your own ass

Black Flag
not really

Black Flag
im an anarchist pure and simple i hate all forms of government and if you ask me they're all just communism

Black Flag
Com on people its fun arguing with people and pissing them off

Cringe
I wish you where sane like me. That way you could see how stupid that statement and all yours previous ones are.

Anyways, go here.

http://funnyjunk.com/pages/fool.htm

Black Flag
sane people are the insane ones

Cringe
Stupid statement #2 (not counting the others. Just the ones you made towards me)

Black Flag
well i am stupid so deal with it, i just dont like thinking the same way everyone else does, and saying im stupid is an understatement you should see the things i do.

Cringe
Hehe, now your calling yourself stupid. And on top of that your saying that calling you stupid is an understatement. Wowza. Im gonna go whack off now.

Black Flag
lol, you cant get any and you have a fetish for people calling themselves stupid.(very disturbing)

Cringe
No, people calling themselves stupid is very disturbing. Masturbation is something you probably do five times a day.

Black Flag
well for arguing with a stupid person i would think that your not too bright yourself seeing as you cant seem to make me run out of things to say.

btw, i only masturbate when i dont have a girlfriend at the time.

Cringe
Im not arguing with you. Im making fun of you. There's a difference.

Like your whole life?

Black Flag
no actually until i got into junior high

and it sounds like your arguing to me

Black Flag
Ok im done for tonight, we'll continue this friendly discussion tommorow

Cringe
Is that the same time you developed your idiotic views?

Black Flag
if i feel like coming back this is kinda boring

Black Flag
who are you again?

Black Flag
bye bye homies

Black Flag
and remember i hate you all

Cringe
No, remember we all hate you ( or at least i do) smile

Bye wavey

Cinemaddiction
im an anarchist pure and simple i hate all forms of government and if you ask me they're all just communism

Then kill yourself, because without any form of government, you'd be dead anyway.

I think it's funny, the whole "anarchy" thing, and punks being pissed about government. Fact of that matter is, there isn't shit you can do about it aside from vote or not vote. Protest all you want, because it won't make a difference.

Seriously. Life's too short to worry about shit you have no control over.

Cringe
Yeah, I think I hate Anarchist because they dont seem to realize how choatic the world would be without no rules or no form of government. Seriously, sometimes it feels like they dont even think about what they're saying.

Anarchism is one of those things i've been trying to figure out for a long time but I just cant seem to understand why people have those views and I probably will never understand.

exanda kane
Anarchism isn't even liable in a modern age.

At least he's gone now.

Bardock42
The police can shoot you for looking threatening and holding a bottle, freedom is fake because true freedom would mean doing what you want, and yes anarchy would work( how the hell do you think animals survive, they help each other) and its only the stupid selfish people that would die because people would get sick of them. And what if you dont like the anarchy you and everyone else who doesnt like it can go on and create their own government away from those who do like anarchy, just dont expect those outside of your government to listen to you. But the point is that you dont have as many rights as you think and that what i'm complaining about is at least not as stupid as my girlfriend leaving me.
I don't know, I like the Police.

I guess punk music is pretty good...I am not that aware of genres to be all honest...I like the clash for example...but that's more mainstream punk I guess...as are the Ramones......

And go where there's no anarchy anywhere else

There'S enough anarchy in the world...you misunderstrand the concept of anarchy I guess...the fact of the matter is that the basic form of life is anarchy..if you like it just leave the US...wander the earth....you on your own...only the wilderness to stop you..that's anarchy...so stop complaining jsut cause soe people decided it's more fun not to get shot by criminals for the heck of it.

Cut the triple+ posing

Now for some reason protest songs are often very good...take Bob Dylan for example...that guy is awesome....and he protested in a sane and educated manner...
Or Rage Against the Machine....now thatS some awesome stuff.....the Sex pistols are a little too weird for me though....

fuct_up_kid

"I'm so punk I can't spell 'you're'"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

fruits
why do people tie the music one listens to to that persons characteristics and that persons opinions? everyone hears someone listening to a "punk" band, and instantly assumes, oh, that person hates bush, or something like that, or listening to mychecmical romance and people say, oh what an emo loser, but seriously cant someone just listen to music and not be judged by it?

and i almost forgot, anarchy=poop

el_barto

Yet another insightful post by Black Flag.

Df02
Emo came from punk, what part of this is everyone missing!!

just because you hear MCR and Fall Out Boy on the radio and hate it, doesn't mean that Emo sucks... because neither of those bands ARE EMO!!

fruits
then give us some god damn emo bands then. and just if emo came from punk and we like punk doesnt mean we automatically like emo. thats not how it works

Df02
i know, but you're all saying how punk rules and emo sucks, when emo is effectively punk... just shot off in a different direction.

as for Emo bands, look at the god damn 'define emo' thread, theres links all over it with lists of all proper emo bands, im not gonna indulge your idleness by listing them here as well

rickyduck
black flag it shud not b the emos ur hating u ****, it shud be the chavs u mother****er

fruits
wwwhat exactly clasifies a "chav"

rickyduck
a lowlife hu listens to ppl singing wat up me homies starting on 10 yr old kids and ****ing 8yr olds.

el_barto
Could you quite possibly speak english?

BackFire
Real punks don't use computers.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire

Good point right there.....emos on the other hand do.

eggmayo
Leads you onto that joke.. how do you get the attention of every emo in the UK?

Yell Myspace.

Cringe
lol.........I have myspace no expression

el_barto
Originally posted by BackFire

YEAH! BECAUSE THEY'RE MADE BY THE BIG CORPERATIONS!......

Bardock42
Originally posted by eggmayo
Leads you onto that joke.. how do you get the attention of every emo in the UK?

Yell Myspace.
Which is rather strange since "Myspace" is made by parents and bitchy-ex-girlfriends.

Darth Revan

Obviously you know nothing about true Communism (Marxism... not Leninism/Chinese "communism"wink OR true Anarchy, because if you did, you would know that Anarchists and Communists often see each other as proponants of the same cause through a slightly different means.

Go here:

http://www.che-lives.com/home/

...and learn something, kid. Real Anarchists laugh at people like you, because Anarchy isn't just about overthrowing the government and hoping things work out.

Additionally, whining about how much you hate emos makes you no better than the people you claim to hate for some reason.

rickyduck
Originally posted by el_barto
Could you quite possibly speak english?

learn to read. i said a chav is someone who listens to people singing 'what up me homies' and beating people up who are younger than themselves for the fun of it (but they need to go round in big groups or they'll get scared). they say 'boi', 'b' and wear burberry, usually fake. they like to shag 8+ year old girls. good enough for you?

Darth Revan
I believe a chav is the UK equivalent of what one calls a "mall gangster" here.

el_barto
Originally posted by rickyduck
learn to read. i said a chav is someone who listens to people singing 'what up me homies' and beating people up who are younger than themselves for the fun of it (but they need to go round in big groups or they'll get scared). they say 'boi', 'b' and wear burberry, usually fake. they like to shag 8+ year old girls. good enough for you?

Now that makes alot more sense then: Originally posted by rickyduck
a lowlife hu listens to ppl singing wat up me homies starting on 10 yr old kids and ****ing 8yr olds.

And was it that hard to actually spell everything out?

rickyduck
yes it was very hard. and chavs are to LOW to be gangsters.

exanda kane
True.

Darth Revan
Originally posted by rickyduck
yes it was very hard. and chavs are to LOW to be gangsters.

A "mall gangster" is not a literal gangster, it is a pasty white kid from the suburbs who dresses in baggy denim and hangs out at the mall with his 13-year-old "hoes".

Silverstein
Originally posted by Darth Revan
A "mall gangster" is not a literal gangster, it is a pasty white kid from the suburbs who dresses in baggy denim and hangs out at the mall with his 13-year-old "hoes".

you mean 'sluts'...where im from they're called 'sluts'

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Silverstein

No my good man, not at all... A "****" is merely a promiscuous female. "Ho" was originally a term for a prostitute, but has become a slang term for one of a "wankster"'s many women. A 13-year-old girl is as likely to be an actual **** as not. There's a distinction there. euro

rickyduck
Originally posted by Silverstein

no they are called chavettes wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.