Commander Cody Vs a Droideka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Envy
Commander Cody as a blaster rifle with clone trooper armors, the droidekas are their regular stuff, and this takes place in the Jedi Temple.

DrDoom101
well at least he didnt use the dancing banana...Droideka wins.

Fox4
Cody, he's a hell of a lot more equipped, trained and more intelligent than a simple droideka.

Kaithen
Right that stupid droid would die

henniestevens
If that droid is stupid enough to not activate his shield, Cody might have a good chance. With shield Cody would be wasted.

kamikz
It also depends alot on the location. If there are alot of walls and cover Cody takes this with ease, if not I'd have to favour the droideka but not by much. Remember that Anakin took out 2 with one shot each from a space ship, those space ships have to fire alot on eachother to blow up, but it doesent require as much explosives to blow them. If Cody has grenades or rocket launchers I bet he could take out the shields pretty fast. (I know those explosives arent quite as strong as missiles but they are very strong anyway).

overlord
Droideka's are uber, they shoot those dumb clones to pieces.

Captain REX
Unless the droideka lets down its shield for some reason, it'll annihilate Cody. If a pair of Jedi run from it, then one commander will not do much.

It takes the cannons of a starship to penetrate the shields, his rifle won't do much. And that's all he has, other than his jetpack, and jetpacks can't be used to kill things...unless you're R2...

darthsith19
So Cody only has a blaster rifle? Then the droideka if it's one with shields. if not Cody wins.

General Envy
This is jedi temple, alot of areas, and droideka's shield don't last forever.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by General Envy
This is jedi temple, alot of areas, and droideka's shield don't last forever. Who the hell cares if they don't last forever? They last long enough to blast Cody.

kamikz
I don't think so. Cody could hide almost anywhere in the jedi temple and keep the droid in sight, after the shields go down he kills it. Damn even Jar Jar Binks took down a droideka without shields.

darth plo koon
droid wins simply uses its psg and when the clone is shooting at it the droid would wipe his ass

Fishy
Normal procedure when seeing a Droideka was calling in artilarry support and avoiding it, no way a clone trooper would take it down...

kamikz
I thought he had a full equipment, with only a blaster rifle he is bantha fodder.

Spearhead
This is jedi temple, alot of areas, and droideka's shield don't last forever.

in the movies, they do, if all that's shooting them is small-arms.

as someone stated earlier, if one on one, jedi flee from droidekas...then how the hell can a single clone, with a blaster rifle, stand a chance?

Tangible God
This is jedi temple, alot of areas, and droideka's shield don't last forever. You're basing that off Battlefront aren't ya?

Council#13
Droideka wins

kamikz
Originally posted by Spearhead
in the movies, they do, if all that's shooting them is small-arms.

as someone stated earlier, if one on one, jedi flee from droidekas...then how the hell can a single clone, with a blaster rifle, stand a chance?

They flee, often because they don't have time, if they fought them it would take a long while and reinforcements might arrive.

I asked that question on this forum, "why do the jedi run from driodekas" and that's the answere I got from all the people.
Still, it could be wrong.

We see gungans take down droidekas, I bet their shields arent too blaster resistant. Still, without a full equipment with explosives and other stuff, Cody has no chance.

Tangible God
Originally posted by kamikz
They flee, often because they don't have time, if they fought them it would take a long while and reinforcements might arrive.

I asked that question on this forum, "why do the jedi run from driodekas" and that's the answere I got from all the people.
Still, it could be wrong.

We see gungans take down droidekas, I bet their shields arent too blaster resistant. Still, without a full equipment with explosives and other stuff, Cody has no chance. That is true, Qui-Gon did say, "It's a stand-off, let's go." They did not have the time to fight them.

But correct me if I'm wrong, but the Droideka in the Grassy Plain Battle didn't have their shields up.

And I say, unless this NOT a Mexican Stand-off... that even without the shields up, that Droideka can unleash much more firepower in the time it would take Cody to disable it. In that same time, just one of the many bolts the Destroyer fires can kill Cody.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.