Anyone Use E-BAy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-hh-
quick question

what kind of camera do you guyz use to take pictures of the products you will be selling.

thanks in advance

i think im gonna start selling.

Koala MeatPie
Yeah Bought a few things.

Mostly Gifts.

-hh-
wtf you smoking smokin' stick out tongue

silent dreams
shock my friend claims she was bought from e-bay.

Cringe
haha. no expression

silent dreams
hahaha roll eyes (sarcastic)

powerfulone1987
lol, that really wasn't funny was it.

Anyway, I would never buy anything from Ebay b/c it's all used, even if it's brand new and never opened, i would still rather buy from a store. I just can't own something that somebody else has owned.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by powerfulone1987

Anyway, I would never buy anything from Ebay b/c it's all used, even if it's brand new and never opened, i would still rather buy from a store. I just can't own something that somebody else has owned.

YES! FIANLLY! A NORMAL NONE PISSED ME OFF POST! BY PWOERFLUME!!!

Is it comprehensible... no expression

Isredel
Originally posted by silent dreams
shock my friend claims she was bought from e-bay.

My Mommy told me that how I was made.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
YES! FIANLLY! A NORMAL NONE PISSED ME OFF POST! BY PWOERFLUME!!!

Is it comprehensible... no expression

Don't worry.

In 2006 it will return. It's everlasting. Right now you're experiencing what others know to be an "Extended Christmas Present".
But Christmas is almost completely gone and a new year arises, with new and returning "things" so get ready.

Muhahahahahahahaha

Koala MeatPie
My New Years Resolution is to kill Powerflume. miffed

Fortunatly there is No Powerflume in these forums.

Powerfulone on there other hand...

powerfulone1987
Good thing I'm not Powerflume then huh.

Phew!!!

confused

Koala MeatPie
Saying Powerflume just saves soo much Brain power...

But serisoully, I don't read words, I just look at the outline the letters make (Gernal shape of the word)

So Powerfulone registers as "Powerflume"

Even when I re-read myself outloud, Powerfulone comes out as Powerflume. (and yes Powerfulone is copy pasted) (which reminds me)

Well I can't find the Last thing you copy pasted thread so nevermind.

Cringe
I bought volcano ash on eBay. hehe.

Cinemaddiction

Not at all true. If somethings new, it's new. Just because someone else purchased it, or is making it available, doesn't mean it was put to use by them. Especially if it's still sealed.

The things people buy on eBay are most times cheaper there than in stores. Since it's namely used to buy rare collectibles and what not, it's pretty much a collector's only outlet.

Now, to answer the question, I've been selling on eBay for 5 years. In a camera, alls you'll want to look at is MEGAPIXELS. Anything with 3.1 megapixels or higher, in a trusted brand, i.e. Kodak, is what you'll want.

You get what you pay for, and again, the higher the megapixels, the better. It also helps if it has optical zoom and flash.

Cringe
I was thinking of going into a little business of my own selling stuff on eBay but it quickly faded. Thats my story for the day.

Frozen kisses
You shud use a digi cam with a great pixle count maybe a 4.5 or higher for good quality..Personally im addicted to ebay I have bought crap loads of autographs and film cells..At the moment im bidding on some dior jewellery..

xyz jedi
Originally posted by -hh-
quick question

what kind of camera do you guyz use to take pictures of the products you will be selling.

thanks in advance

i think im gonna start selling. I use Amazon, it's cheap, it's easy and it's fast. (most of the time.)

melinda_warren
i use ebay. for everything almost now. and it doesn't bother me that something has been previously owned. thats odd that your parents would tell you how you were made. seeing as ebay simply sells and buys things. not makes them. so you would have been made somewhere else. weird.

§P0oONY
Nikon Coolpix-5000

melinda_warren
or just use a scanner

-hh-
thanks i guess erm

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Not at all true. If somethings new, it's new. Just because someone else purchased it, or is making it available, doesn't mean it was put to use by them. Especially if it's still sealed.

The things people buy on eBay are most times cheaper there than in stores. Since it's namely used to buy rare collectibles and what not, it's pretty much a collector's only outlet.

Now, to answer the question, I've been selling on eBay for 5 years. In a camera, alls you'll want to look at is MEGAPIXELS. Anything with 3.1 megapixels or higher, in a trusted brand, i.e. Kodak, is what you'll want.

You get what you pay for, and again, the higher the megapixels, the better. It also helps if it has optical zoom and flash.

You are just repeating things that I already said. If you read my post again you'll see I made no mistake in what I said and I was not wrong.
I didn't say it was always "put to use". I clearly stated it can also be brand new and unopened, which is still not good enough for me. That's just me.

Lightningrod
quick question

thanks in advance

I used ebay once

to answer your question...a digital camera works...doesnt have to be expensive

redcaped
People hate eBay and the Florida Lottery but still using them.

-hh-
do i need a scanner and stuff like that?

Cinemaddiction
You are just repeating things that I already said. If you read my post again you'll see I made no mistake in what I said and I was not wrong.
I didn't say it was always "put to use". I clearly stated it can also be brand new and unopened, which is still not good enough for me. That's just me.

What you said is that if someone owns it before you, it's used, regardless if the person selling did or didn't put it to use, which is wrong. In that case, everything you have ever bought in your life is "used", because it was handled by someone other than yourself before buying it. So, essentially, you are wrong in assuming that just because someone owned it before you, that it's "used", when it isn't always.

To each their own, but about 50% of my movie collection is from eBay, pawn shops, or video game stores, and they're as good as new. I've got 520 DVD's, and had I paid full price for them all, I'd never have that many.

Cinemaddiction
do i need a scanner and stuff like that?

Scanner isn't going to do you any good.

Morning_Glory
quick question

thanks in advance

use a digital camera... tsk...

i buy tons and tons of good stuff on ebay... and sell tons of stuff too-- Im so addicted

silver_tears
Personally I don't trust ebay, I don't like purchasing stuff that has been in someone else's possesion, specially things like DVDs and stuff, I've never bought a used DVD because of the possibility it could be damaged. You just never know what could be wrong with the stuff. erm

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
What you said is that if someone owns it before you, it's used, regardless if the person selling did or didn't put it to use, which is wrong. In that case, everything you have ever bought in your life is "used", because it was handled by someone other than yourself before buying it. So, essentially, you are wrong in assuming that just because someone owned it before you, that it's "used", when it isn't always.

To each their own, but about 50% of my movie collection is from eBay, pawn shops, or video game stores, and they're as good as new. I've got 520 DVD's, and had I paid full price for them all, I'd never have that many.

Ummmm.....no I didn't say that.

Is it comprehensible.....

Susan-Storm
quick question

thanks in advance

I DO I SELL OFF MY BRAIN big grin I SOLD IT ALL Jumpy

Cringe
I just bought a PSP airform case with the WHITE WRIST STRAP i wanted big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.