Spiderman v Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hoorayforpeepee
the fight takes place in downtown Omaha.

who?-kid
Spider-Man. Cage is stronger and (much) more durable, that's it. All the other points go to SM.

willRules
I think spidey can do this. I say Peter wins 7/10 probably............

thesilverspider
8/10 spidey

Jose123
Spidey wins

Ex11B
Yeah,spidey wins.Too fast and agile for Cage.

jinzin
when they fought before.. spiderman got the upper hand.. but only just barely.... how much has cage been upgraded since?

he appearantly had no troubles landing multiple hits on spidey throughout the fight and spiderman acknowledged that he could rip through the webbing easily enough so it seems like a pretty even matchup...

DrDoom101
Originally posted by jinzin
when they fought before.. spiderman got the upper hand.. but only just barely.... how much has cage been upgraded since?

he appearantly had no troubles landing multiple hits on spidey throughout the fight and spiderman acknowledged that he could rip through the webbing easily enough so it seems like a pretty even matchup... well nowadays, hes in Class 25 strength. I think thats an upgrade

wolverine8888
u know whats funny mos tof the peoiple sayign spiderman will win said luke cage would own wolverine how funny

DrDoom101
So what? Just because i can take on an elephant, and an elephant could take on a monkey, does that mean i could take on a monkey? No, the monkey would own my ass.

Jose123
Originally posted by DrDoom101
So what? Just because i can take on an elephant, and an elephant could take on a monkey, does that mean i could take on a monkey? No, the monkey would own my ass.

that must be a bad ass monkey.

wolverine8888
I think spiderman will win but it will be hard

DrDoom101
He would. It'd take a while. Spider-Man was able to stall the Hulk and survived punches from characters able to lift in excess of 50 tons.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Jose123
that must be a bad ass monkey.

Average chimpanzee is about 5-8 times stronger then human. They had chimpanzee/human boxing matches, and chimpanzee won every time. Usually it ended to the point where chimpazee ripped off the face or the arm of the human.

Jose123
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Average chimpanzee is about 5-8 times stronger then human. They had chimpanzee/human boxing matches, and chimpanzee won every time. Usually it ended to the point where chimpazee ripped off the face or the arm of the human.

Chimpanzee yeah
i thought they meant the little one with the tail

http://www.burkinabymatt.com/wildlife/Monkey-5-large.jpg

DarkCrawler
You seen how agile those guys are?

Human would not land a punch.

Monkeys are badass. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.