Second Age Spawn v Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hoorayforpeepee
fight takes place in a deserted alternate earth.

Dark Urizen
eek!

Awesome thread.
I'm sure 99% of the people will say Spawn, but i wouldn't be so sure.

Again, what i posted in the other thread:

- One single Spawn killed the entire Olympian pantheon (not AL Simmons, but.....bleh).
- Our Spawn killed (with some help) Malebolgia, and imprisoned Urizen, a skyfather level Old God that couldn't be stopped by Heaven and Hell united.
- He has teleportation, matter transmutation, flight, his unbreakable chains, he can grow to any size he wants, he has hellblasts that KO'd Savage Dragon and were said to be strong enough to melt down the gates of Heaven, which he can shoot from his hands or mouth.
- His regeneration is nearly instantaneous (was cut up into little pieces and regenerated in two pages, he tore his heart out and it regenerated in two panels, etc. etc. check the respect thread).
- He can stop time (i shit you not)
- And yes, he does have telepathy. Telepathy that is strong enough for his mind to be linked to every single person in the world. (example of him using it was when he used it on Jason Wynn and made him think he was skinned alive for the rest of his life. So if he's p1ssed off, he can brainrape Juggernaut forever)
- He has magic of the highest order (creating objects out of thin air)
- One single surge of power (infinetly small) burned down cities.
- One single surge of power (again, the same) made an explosion that left a gigantic crater (not Al SImmons, but he can do it just as well)
- He can alter reality (errr....crap.....forgot where i put the scans....might be inthe respect threads) but on a small scale
- He can send a huge swarm of insects/bats/etc that were shown to devour a fully grown man in one panel or so.

Dark Urizen
What you have to understand before deciding is this:

1. In Spawn's Universe, Archangels and Archdemons (hellspawn and some more) are at least on Skyfather level.
2. Spawn (Al Simmons) is the most powerful Spawn ever to have existed
3. Second Age Spawn is the most powerful form of Spawn (Al Simmons)

Now......given those facts, look at things this way:

- Urizen was an Ancient God. It took both the armies of Hell and Heaven working together to just IMPRISON him. Therefore, Urizen was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay above Skyfather. Spawn stalemated him, and then with the help of an angel (low-ranking one) imprisoned him again.
This was FIRST Age Spawn, which wasn't nearly as powerful as Second Age Spawn which is in this fight.

- Raenis, another Hellspawn from the past, killed the entire Olympian pantheon (except for Apollo who bowed down before him and ran away and Hera who walked out on Zeus)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.