CLassic Television Shows on DVD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cringe
So is anyone biting? I know I am. Im a huge fan of old television shows. Like The Andy Griffith Show, I Love Lucy, Ozzy and Harriet, The Dick Van Dyke Show, Dragnet, The Twilight Zone, and Bonanza.

My most latest edition is the complete first season of "Happy Days." And it was a great couple of hours. I mean, before I went out on a limb and bought the whole season I had never even watched Happy Days. I watched the first episode though and was suprised to see it wasn't the kidsy classic I thought it was going to be. I mean, in the first episode it shows Ron Howard giving a try at taking off his dates braw. Haha, funny stuff. Anyways, yeah, has anyone else been buying these digitally remastered box sets of the classics?

I own:

Andy Griffith ( Seasons 1-4)
Happy Days (Season 1)

Assorted box sets of:

Dragnet
Bonanza
Ozzy and Harriet
I Love Lucy

I've been renting:

The Dick Van Dyke Show (Season 1)
The Twilight Zone (Season 1)

MildPossession
I only have the Fawlty Towers dvd set when it comes to classic shows. Would love to own all the original The Avengers, and also The New Avengers up to when Joanna Lumley was in it. Fabulous.

Sir Whirlysplat
I own The Profs with Bodie and Doyle series 1 and 2, I'd like to buy the New Avengers. I also have Robin of Sherwood with Michael Praed and Ray Winstone series 1.

Solo
The Twilight Zone is worth it.

Cringe
So worth it, I just dont have the money. smile

Impediment
I have the first season of Night Court. I wish they'd hurry up and release the next seasons. I aim to buy the Twilight Zone sets this year...........hopefully.

Mando
Before I die I would like to own:

ThunderCats
Transformers
Ren And Stimpy
TMNT '83
Tex Avery Collection
Batman Animated series
The Land of the Lost

chez
I don't usually buy many TV show DVDs, just because I never have the time to watch all 20+ episodes, but I had to splurge on M*A*S*H Seasons 2 and 3. That is funny stuff.

mrbumble
I have seasons 1-6 of "Cheers" and seasons 1 and 2 of "The Bob Newhart Show."

What I want to know is, when is "St. Elsewhere" coming on DVD?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.