i think it's time 4 a rebellion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

liam k
i think it's time 4 a rebellion, i'm gettin pissed at all the things goin down in our world. Like global warming- bush doesn't wanna sign the agreement 2 cut emmissions. So i think all Americans that disagree with their current government should revolt, i gettin pissed at cutting down all our forests, killing speices of animals, refusing 2 trust people. All of these thing are making our world a more diffecult place 2 live in, i say revolt, now is the time 2 cast away governments and have a world republic, together we can solve problems, but alone we cause problems. I pissed at all the polictians who havent got a clue what's goin down, and the arrogance of some countries(not saying any names). I f u agree or disagree or dont know what 2 say jus post sumthin

Kharhmah
Wow, I bet you feel better after that.

§noopbert
It won't start on a message board. People are two timid nowadays anyway.

liam k
thanks 4 the opinions smokin'

Storm
If you want to change the world, start with yourself.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

liam k
i have i became a better person it's just that it frustrates me that people do these things to our world

PVS
Originally posted by Storm
If you want to change the world, start with yourself.

isnt that a michael jackson song?

Bloigen
If you play all of Michael Jacksons songs backwards it's really weird. It goes like this

.nerdlich epar I
,taht thguoht taht lrig a tsuj s'ehS
.revol ym ton si neaJ eilliB <----- Start Here

If you actually read that, then...

_Sanctuary_
hcildren?

Bloigen
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
hcildren?

I'm scared too.

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Bloigen
I'm scared too.
no expression

redcaped
Really guys, we judge Bush or government, but he is just the reflection of the world. Have you ever seen yourself in front of the mirror? How do you want to touch a biting dog if you know it bites. You see, the heavens is placed on top of the earth. Now, can you see beyond the water surface level while being in it? No, it is just visible when we are outside and looking down to it. Want some inspiration? Hear the score from Star Wars episode V Empire March.

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by redcaped
Really guys, we judge Bush or government, but he is just the reflection of the world. Have you ever seen yourself in front of the mirror? How do you want to touch a biting dog if you know it bites. You see, the heavens is placed on top of the earth. Now, can you see beyond the water surface level while being in it? No, it is just visible when we are outside and looking down to it. Want some inspiration? Hear the score from Star Wars episode V Empire March.
laughing It wouldn't have been a bad paragraph if you had cut off the last line.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by redcaped

hysterical2

redcaped
smile

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by liam k
i gettin pissed at cutting down all our forests...

And who, my friend, would you be referring to?

Logging companies cut down trees, of course, but did you know that they plant new ones after removing the old ones? It's a part of life, regeneration. If you're talking about companies that make paper, they get their resources from trees they planted themselves in their own land.

You environmentalists all think the world is coming to an end when in fact 90% of what you spout is over hyped misinformed bullshit.

Did you know that the Earth has more trees and lusher forests than it did in 1920? We're cutting down all of our trees? I think not.

overlord

liam k
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
And who, my friend, would you be referring to?

Logging companies cut down trees, of course, but did you know that they plant new ones after removing the old ones? It's a part of life, regeneration. If you're talking about companies that make paper, they get their resources from trees they planted themselves in their own land.

You environmentalists all think the world is coming to an end when in fact 90% of what you spout is over hyped misinformed bullshit.

Did you know that the Earth has more trees and lusher forests than it did in 1920? We're cutting down all of our trees? I think not.

you might be right about the trees but the rest isn't bullshit, we need a way of sorting things out

liam k
i dont know if what i said was a mj song i dont listen to shit

AOR
Revolt isn't what this country needs. We need the "willing" people of the past with the intelligent people of today. The people of America have become too lazy, and our government shows it.

mysterio69
Originally posted by AOR
Revolt isn't what this country needs. We need the "willing" people of the past with the intelligent people of today. The people of America have become too lazy, and our government shows it.
lazy AND fat. don't forget fat. there's quite the obesity problem down there. stick out tongue

liam k
American is part of the problem but the polictians are to blame, i mean a world rebellion

AOR
No one is capable of a "world rebellion". Even I can not fathom the consequense of such actions. And I, might I had, am the master of usurptions and revoltuions...

liam k
it will be possiable we have to make life better 4 all

Bloigen
Madonna's do-able. She's not hot though.

AOR
And so this is how tyranny is greeted? With thunderous applause?

If the people want a better life, let the people stand and make it better. A representative government was not meant to take the freedom away from the people, but to help those who couldn't speak their share. Hence the no taxation without representation. That is how we got here, and a rebellion isn't going to make things better. Trust me, I know...

liam k
how do you know. i will rise up up with people who agree with me and get rid of the corrupt governments and help those who need it and Everyone will decide who shall represent them in a world republic, and the tyranny will end. I know that there's is a man in poland who has a tin mine 5x5 feet wide who make 10p a day from 20kg of tin because of his government and fatcat companines, if there's a rebellion we can help him and other's who are being cheated, stolen from

liam k
anybody else?

AOR
Originally posted by liam k
how do you know. i will rise up up with people who agree with me and get rid of the corrupt governments and help those who need it and Everyone will decide who shall represent them in a world republic, and the tyranny will end. I know that there's is a man in poland who has a tin mine 5x5 feet wide who make 10p a day from 20kg of tin because of his government and fatcat companines, if there's a rebellion we can help him and other's who are being cheated, stolen from

Trust me on this, I know. So you think that by simply overthrowing a government, you are going to change the people? The government isn't corrupt, the people are. Each form government is perfect, but the people aren't. And this American Republic is possibly the best thing to ever occur. This government has falted so, because the people have forgotten their origin. What they came for, what they faught for. If they are simply reminded that although this country is the land of opportunity, you must work for you success (and possibly some hard working examples) than you will have a people that care. And then the government will show it. Our government is so great because it is a reflection of the people. Don't like the image, change the people.

liam k
wow.... u need to stop listenning to the lies... i know u like your country, but god get over it..... i wonder what world opinion is of america, or any country.. there's no more trust in the world if you get rid of the government.. then people will be free to trust again.. you act as if u made a rebellion mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.