man we should give respect to the red n blue costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spider symbiote
dont get me wrong i love symbiote spidey..but at the end of the day..the classic is the classic ..not symbiote..

spencerspider
I like the regular as well, the symbiote is cool though, giving all the powers.

hotsauce6548
I like both, and I love any new costume, basically. yes

Arahan
Which powers of the symbiote?
The only powers were the cloth shifting and cloak aibility..

spencerspider
I mean like making him stronger, faster at web shotting stuff like that. It was like an upgrade on everything

Lord Magnus
This is my argument not to worry about organic webbing...

Imagine how mad people must have gotten (if you're older, you don't have to) when they changed his costume? They didn't keep that, and they won't keep organics, and whatever Spidey "evolves" into during the other won't keep none niether.

Spideys Sister
If spidey was in the bronx he'd be shot by gangs. I do love the costume though.

Drache53
Once again Magnus, spoken like a philosopher; I said the exact same thing. I like the red and blue; all the way!

Marcus4600
Drache53, I love your sig. Now they just need to have Eddie say that in the comics. Anywho, I love the Red and Blue, but the runner up in my books is definately the Spider-Ben costume, which I thought was an awesome design. I am wondering what this "new" Spider-man is gonna be like. Anyone know?

VeNoM_Factor
im dreadin a new costume myself...

Spideys Sister
Still Both costumes are better than the Archnoman and Alex Ross' costumes.

Mrmyth
True that True that.
New spidey costume will have alternation. Njot to mention the guy underneath; Parker.
And character changes will take place I think aswell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.