Being a big fan of the new adventures of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LarrySanders
superman when I was younger, a lot of my knowlege of the superman universe comes from that series and the DC heroclix.

That said, could anyone tell me how close that series was to the original comics?

And if it was pretty close, will there be a chance of Lex changing his love for lana to louis? As was in the new adventures

Jedi Priestess
You are getting to be as annoying as the other person that was recently banned from here do you know that? You dont need to make a thread every single time a thought pops into your head.
Not to mention this goes in the Superman section not the Smallville section.

LarrySanders
Then I'll do everyone a favour and no longer post on here because frankly this is the most constricted and least constructive forum ive ever been on. There are some cool people on here, just a shame the ones who "govern" can be very silly.

Jedi Priestess
yes, having rules is such a bummer roll eyes (sarcastic)

PrettyboyTom
Well said, Larry! Agreed! smile I think I'm the person who was recently banned (btw, it isn't hard to come back whilst under a ban).

This little kid (jedi) enforces rules when it's not its place to do so. And it tries to enforce by giving abuse. YET, its never banned for it. Noticed? its about as smart as the abominable snowman and really doesn't have any place to be criticising you, Larry.

The really silly thing is about its complaint against you on this one is that if you talk about "a thought that pops into your head" on a thread you created that bares no relation to that thought, you'll more than likely get abused for not sticking to topic. Pathetic really. It's a no win scenario. However, I still will report the abuse, but I doubt anything will be done. It is an interesting thing to see though, because when nothing is done about your abuser, Larry, it does nothing but backup what I've said. In that case, I have no respect for authority that doesn't draw a fair line.

I remember the New Adventures series as very boring.

Jedi Priestess
First of all sweetheart, Im 44, which Im quite sure has you beat by a couple of decades. So that blows THAT theory out of the water. Secondly, it's not my fault that neither of you wants to follow the rules set forth by the forum. And lasty, I HAVE been banned for that very thing so I know what Im talking about. Until you come up with some facts about me, have a Happy New Year! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/newyears.gif

PrettyboyTom

PrettyboyTom

RoguePw25
Larry, I'd suggest posting in the Season 5 Discussion thread.

But Jedi, really, it was a simple mistake, that's all. Calling him annoying and such, wasn't needed. You can always help out and move on. Just pointing that out.

Bye bye PrettyTomBoy. Just note, reporting threads saying that Jedi was provokig Larry to respond negativly, then you coming in calling Jedi a "little kid" is complete hypocrisy on your part. Not to mention bashing me? Yeah, it's time for you to go. So no, won't be seeing you around here "kid" have a nice life. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.