Ultimate Cap vs 616 wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Ultimate cap can take down Ulitmate wolvie but how well would he do in a fight with 616 wolvie? Takes place in a factory. Cap can have a few weapons and his shield off course.

willRules
CAP ALL THE WAY rock rock rock

wolverine8888
I doubt it realy. ultimate wolverine would last a few seconds vs NU wolverine. ultimate cap will give a hell of a fight but he will lose.

insane genis
wolverine8888...i admit i am a wolverine fanboy...but atleast i try to be fair and have at least sum intrest in other characters....seriously..wolverines good..but he aint a bloody messiah..STOP WORSHIPPING HIM

wolverine8888
Originally posted by insane genis
wolverine8888...i admit i am a wolverine fanboy...but atleast i try to be fair and have at least sum intrest in other characters....seriously..wolverines good..but he aint a bloody messiah..STOP WORSHIPPING HIM
? becaus ei said ulitmate capt I think would lose? so I whorship wolverine? wtf are u talken about it not un likly at all that wolverine can take ultimate captain.

willRules
Originally posted by wolverine8888
? becaus ei said ulitmate capt I think would lose? so I whorship wolverine? wtf are u talken about it not un likly at all that wolverine can take ultimate captain.

yep your entitled to your opinion even if I do disagree. However surely you understand why people would say this?

insane genis
not just that....every1 noes about ur uuber fanboy ways..u dont get taken seriously...

wolverine8888
Originally posted by willRules
yep your entitled to your opinion even if I do disagree. However surely you understand why people would say this?
oh I understand. why u think all the wolverine suportters are gone? cuz u all bash the shit outa them. wolverine vs thanos is stupid I agree thanos wins in seconds. but lot of u try and bash me when I say wolverine over spiderman which makes perfect sense.

wolverine8888
not just that....every1 noes about ur uuber fanboy ways..u dont get taken seriously...
lol actauly it realy depends who im speaking too and about what topic.
plenty of people take me serous. I don't even know who u are but u got a big ass mouth

insane genis
dude...just the thing though..u dont t8 wen ur wrong and sumtyms u spout ahellavalot of bs

insane genis
yea i got a big mouth...and who takes u seriously????? wen people make a wolverine versus thread they know ur gna come and bring ur fanboy ways 2 da table

wolverine8888
dude...just the thing though..u dont t8 wen ur wrong and sumtyms u spout ahellavalot of bs
BS? how is it bs when I give ****ing evidence lol. tell me what i have said that was total bs? come on tell me what fight I said wolverine would win which he could not?

willRules
lol actauly it realy depends who im speaking too and about what topic.
plenty of people take me serous. I don't even know who u are but u got a big ass mouth

don't take this the wrong way but I don't always agree with what you say about wolverine, but you do bring up some valid points. For example the Nightwing vs Silver samuri thread, I was gonna say Nightwing but some of the points you brought up made me question who wins. smile

insane genis
ok 1 sec

wolverine8888
yea i got a big mouth...and who takes u seriously????? wen people make a wolverine versus thread they know ur gna come and bring ur fanboy ways 2 da table \

lol funny actauly u be surprized who takes me serous but hell i don't need to tell u people I actauly care of there oppion will discuss with me see if im right or wrong but sadly enough I don't care what u think.

wolverine8888
don't take this the wrong way but I don't always agree with what you say about wolverine, but you do bring up some valid points. For example the Nightwing vs Silver samuri thread, I was gonna say Nightwing but some of the points you brought up made me question who wins. smile
thank u. I still looking up that black sword i can't find it. I got the comics but not it bio.

wolverine8888
ok 1 sec

if u bring up what my brother said from 2 years ago I will smack u lol

insane genis
o wolvie?? if u dont care what i think why are u arguing??

insane genis
awww... i was gna do that lol

willRules
if u bring up what my brother said from 2 years ago I will smack u lol

i read that. it was on the spidey vs wolverine thread wasn't it? That was pretty funny when you think about it..........

insane genis
yup lol...like ur site will..good pics

insane genis
we are really really off topic here arent we lol

willRules
cheers

wolverine8888
i read that. it was on the spidey vs wolverine thread wasn't it? That was pretty funny when you think about it..........

ya my brother had this name 2 years ago and said that wolverine could own superman lol.

wolverine8888
hey will what happen to the animal vs's

Juntai
ya my brother had this name 2 years ago and said that wolverine could own superman lol. But you've also previously claimed he could take down Wonder Woiman.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Juntai
But you've also previously claimed he could take down Wonder Woiman.

ya that was me that said that but I did not know she moved at superspeeds I had not read a wonderwoman comic in some time. I also admitted to being mistaken. and if u read my later post I have said wolverine would loss but could take a win as jinzin made some great pionts that he could take aleast one win.

DarkCrawler
He ain't gonna take even one. Wonder Woman is too fast for him.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9281/ww12kv.gif

Kick like this takes Wolverine out.

Warmonger
any who Ult Cap puts a good fight but 616 Wolverine seems to be alot tougher and a much better fighter than his Ult counterpart. Cap certainly isn't going ot take him down with a burst of gun fire. So I say Wolverine guts him after pretty good fight.

wolverine8888
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He ain't gonna take even one. Wonder Woman is too fast for him.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/9281/ww12kv.gif

Kick like this takes Wolverine out.
not true

wolverine8888
Originally posted by Warmonger
any who Ult Cap puts a good fight but 616 Wolverine seems to be alot tougher and a much better fighter than his Ult counterpart. Cap certainly isn't going ot take him down with a burst of gun fire. So I say Wolverine guts him after pretty good fight.
ya I agree

steverules
Why did I expect to find Will and wolverine 8888 having a argument over here.

LOL, I got drunk last night and I'm still suffering some off the effects.

DarkCrawler
not true

True.

If it hurts Superman, it will knock Wolverine out.

willRules
Originally posted by steverules
Why did I expect to find Will and wolverine 8888 having a argument over here.

LOL, I got drunk last night and I'm still suffering some off the effects.

what?? yeah I think you are a bit tipsy cos we weren't arguing we were just chatting. smile

steverules
Really, trust me Will I wasn't tipsy..........I was way over tipsy.

Whatup880088
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
True.

If it hurts Superman, it will knock Wolverine out.

I not sure were superman came from. I new to the forum by the way.
also in the new marvel team up sentry was killed by a blast that was stated wolverine could survive from. so I am not sure if every thing that ko superman will ko wolverine. I bet pritty much all would but I am not sure if every lthing will see how sentry is more powerful then superman.(PS superman would own wolverine)

Jose123
Originally posted by Whatup880088
I not sure were superman came from. I new to the forum by the way.
also in the new marvel team up sentry was killed by a blast that was stated wolverine could survive from. so I am not sure if every thing that ko superman will ko wolverine. I bet pritty much all would but I am not sure if every lthing will see how sentry is more powerful then superman.(PS superman would own wolverine)

That was a joke by the writer making fun of how wolverines portrayed in the comics. It's a out of continuity series were all the hero's are dead and only z listers are left to help.. I mean seriously. A blast that gets the sentry doesn't kill Wolverine? wolverines not invulnerable. You see all that blood and guts that spill out when he gets shot? The sentry and Superman are.

And if your really trying to suggest that the wolverine has more endurance or invulnerability than the Sentry or Superman. laughing

In reality or as real as you can get in comics anything that can kill these two can certainly kill wolverine.

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Jose123
That was a joke by the writer making fun of how wolverines portrayed in the comics. It's a out of continuity series were all the hero's are dead and only z listers are left to help.. I mean seriously. A blast that gets the sentry doesn't kill Wolverine? wolverines not invulnerable. You see all that blood and guts that spill out when he gets shot? The sentry and Superman are.

And if your really trying to suggest that the wolverine has more endurance or invulnerability than the Sentry or Superman. laughing

In reality or as real as you can get in comics anything that can kill these two can certainly kill wolverine.

I do not think u even understand what I am speaking up and it was not a joke it wa sin no way ment to be funny.
imagin alittle lazer that can go through supermans heart or sentry. if that same lazer wnet through wolverine he would not die, but the odds of a lazer like that ever beeing made is quite impossable.
I in no way think wolverine is even in there league though u do underate him by saying he a z lister when he been rated at A list. any ways that has nuthing to do with this fight
I do not read enough ultimate captain to me sure but from the looks of him he a lot like US agent.( am I right?)

Jose123
I do not think u even understand what I am speaking up and it was not a joke it wa sin no way ment to be funny.
imagin alittle lazer that can go through supermans heart or sentry. if that same lazer wnet through wolverine he would not die, but the odds of a lazer like that ever beeing made is quite impossable.
I in no way think wolverine is even in there league though u do underate him by saying he a z lister when he been rated at A list. any ways that has nuthing to do with this fight
I do not read enough ultimate captain to me sure but from the looks of him he a lot like US agent.( am I right?)

I'm not trying to call wolverine a z lister. And you should have read it more carefully. "The guy said something like out of all of them he would have been the most likely to survive" I'm way off because I skimmed it. but it was clearly meant to be taken as a joke. He was standing on the corpse of the Sentry for god's sake. A PC superman.

And anything that it is strong enough to actually pierce Supermans heart would obliterate anything in wolverines body. addamantuim and all. healing factor won't help him grow a new head.

Juntai
I do not read enough ultimate captain to me sure but from the looks of him he a lot like US agent.( am I right?) Look in the Superman feat thread, and you'll see Wolverine could NEVER survive the stuff he has... stuff like blasts equal to 1 million nuclear warheads? Attacks that destroy entire galaxies? Sorry, Adamantium and healing power just ain't cutting it. And I haven't really seen any evidence that Sentry is stronger than Superman, and it's doubtful I will anytime soon if ever.

Whatup880088
I'm not trying to call wolverine a z lister. And you should have read it more carefully. "The guy said something like out of all of them he would have been the most likely to survive" I'm way off because I skimmed it. but it was clearly meant to be taken as a joke. He was standing on the corpse of the Sentry for god's sake. A PC superman.

And anything that it is strong enough to actually pierce Supermans heart would obliterate anything in wolverines body. addamantuim and all. healing factor won't help him grow a new head.

see this is not the place to argue suerpman durability. plus it was not a joke I reading the comic infront of me as we speak.
second I doubt very much supes is more durable the adamatium.
also sentry more powerful then pc superman by a lot.
also (wolverine 32) pritty much states wolverine can regrow his head.
this is al besides the piont. superman woudl kill wolverine wolverine very easiliy. so lets get back to the topic
who wins ultimate captain or wolverine?
seems like ultimate captain is a real lot like US agent

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Juntai
Look in the Superman feat thread, and you'll see Wolverine could NEVER survive the stuff he has... stuff like blasts equal to 1 million nuclear warheads? Attacks that destroy entire galaxies? Sorry, Adamantium and healing power just ain't cutting it. And I haven't really seen any evidence that Sentry is stronger than Superman, and it's doubtful I will anytime soon if ever.

I not saying wolverine could survive those things at all.

Jose123
see this is not the place to argue suerpman durability. plus it was not a joke I reading the comic infront of me as we speak.
second I doubt very much supes is more durable the adamatium.
also sentry more powerful then pc superman by a lot.
also (wolverine 32) pritty much states wolverine can regrow his head.
this is al besides the piont. superman woudl kill wolverine wolverine very easiliy. so lets get back to the topic
who wins ultimate captain or wolverine?
seems like ultimate captain is a real lot like US agent

if you have it can you scan it or at least quote what they say.

And Superman has shown to be able to be more durable than anything I seen Wolverine go through. wolverine is still blood and guts that can be blown away. Can't regrow if you don't have any cells left.

And if you know what PC superman is than you would know how even more absurd it is to say that wolverine can survive a blast that can kill someone at that level.

But your right lets get back on topic. U.S Agent has shown to be stronger than wolverine. but thats not going to win the U.S agent any battles. 616 wolverine has alot more experience and skills than Ultimate wolverine or Ultimate U.S agent.

wolverine takes this 8/10

thats the first time I ever said wolverine would have a easy victory on this board. Who knew that would ever happen.

Whatup880088

And Superman has shown to be able to be more durable than anything I seen Wolverine go through. wolverine is still blood and guts that can be blown away. Can't regrow if you don't have any cells left.

And if you know what PC superman is than you would know how even more absurd it is to say that wolverine can survive a blast that can kill someone at that level.

But your right lets get back on topic. U.S Agent has shown to be stronger than wolverine. but thats not going to win the U.S agent any battles. 616 wolverine has alot more experience and skills than Ultimate wolverine or Ultimate U.S agent.

thats the first time I ever said wolverine would have a easy victory on this board. Who knew that would ever happen.

agree

Dizzle

I disagree slightly. Ultimate Cap is NOT US Agent. He is disgustingly skilled. He beats the crap out of EVERYONE, mostly because of... his massive amounts of skill. He's at least a step above 616 Cap in that regard, and most everything else, and that's saying something. For fighting skills, I'd say the edge pretty easily goes to Cap.

Now, everything else, save strength, goes to Wolverine quite easily. It would take a while to get a good hit in, but Wolverine is a very good fighter on his own, and is no slouch in the speed department. He IS going to win here, by far superior durability, and probably a good bit of speed. (he's got the edge, but I can't really say by how much...) Logan 10/10.

Jose123
Originally posted by Dizzle
I disagree slightly. Ultimate Cap is NOT US Agent. He is disgustingly skilled. He beats the crap out of EVERYONE, mostly because of... his massive amounts of skill. He's at least a step above 616 Cap in that regard, and most everything else, and that's saying something. For fighting skills, I'd say the edge pretty easily goes to Cap.

Now, everything else, save strength, goes to Wolverine quite easily. It would take a while to get a good hit in, but Wolverine is a very good fighter on his own, and is no slouch in the speed department. He IS going to win here, by far superior durability, and probably a good bit of speed. (he's got the edge, but I can't really say by how much...) Logan 10/10.

He is able to do that because he has greater strength than the original.

It's not that he has no skills he just doesn't have as much as 616 who has been defrosted for some 10 years now compared to the two years that Ult.U.S agent wink has.

Whatup880088
He is able to do that because he has greater strength than the original.

It's not that he has no skills he just doesn't have as much as 616 who has been defrosted for some 10 years now compared to the two years that Ult.U.S agent wink has.
also ultimate capt aint a better fight then 616 wolverine

Dizzle
also ultimate capt aint a better fight then 616 wolverine

Are you really sure? I'd say 616 Cap is right up there with Logan when it comes to skills. Physically, Logan has him outclassed, but a powerless Logan vs. Cap could really go either way, IMO.

I dunno if its his personality (coughjackasscough) or just his strength, but Ultimate Cap definitely seems to be a much better fighter than 616 Cap... Maybe it's just me. Or the fact that he doesn't freaking lose.

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Dizzle
Are you really sure? I'd say 616 Cap is right up there with Logan when it comes to skills. Physically, Logan has him outclassed, but a powerless Logan vs. Cap could really go either way, IMO.

I dunno if its his personality (coughjackasscough) or just his strength, but Ultimate Cap definitely seems to be a much better fighter than 616 Cap... Maybe it's just me. Or the fact that he doesn't freaking lose.

I think it a mixture that he stornger and he fighting far worse version of people NU captain is fighting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.