Batman vs Doc Ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LJ27
No prep. They fight in Gotham. Who wins?

who?-kid
Bad writer : Batman dodges his tentacles and throws a Batarang, knocking out Dock Ock.

Typical writer : draw.

Good writer : Batman dodges the first tentacle of Dock Ock only to be torn apart by the three other tentacles.

Jose123
Spider-man has difficulty dodging Doc Ocks tentacles.

Spider-man>>>>>>Batman in speed agility and strength and endurance.

30 seconds into the fight Batman is a black and red smear in the pavement.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by who?-kid

Good writer : Batman dodges the first tentacle of Dock Ock only to be torn apart by the three other tentacles.

laughing out loud

Yeah, if he can hit Spider-Man, he should have no trouble hitting Batman.

Ock 8/10.

who?-kid
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Ock 8/10.
Make it 9/10 and I'll buy you something nice wink

wolverine8888
lol ever if batman hit doc with a batterang ur talken about a guy who taken htis from spiderman he clearl not gunna be ko. batman has 0% chance of winning

braz
wtf^ if batman had all of his resources, (batmobile, batwing, billions of dollars) all given the master strategist of all comic book history, im sure batman could pull it off one way or another...im not sure how, but trust me he'd find a way

Jose123
Originally posted by braz
wtf^ if batman had all of his resources, (batmobile, batwing, billions of dollars) all given the master strategist of all comic book history, im sure batman could pull it off one way or another...im not sure how, but trust me he'd find a way

but he doesn't in this fight. No prep means no victory for Batjerk

braz
yea i know, no prep but still, he has all of his resources, but just like u said...no prep laughing

DarkCrawler

What is the way? You can't say that he will just find a way. You have to tell what it is.

braz
hmm ok...he blows doc ock to smithereens in the batmobile with his dual missle launchers..or he gets in the batwing and sees doc on a building and shoots him big grin

DarkCrawler
Does he have the Batmobile in this fight? No. Batwing? No.

braz
why not? i mean he is batman he owns all of these things

golem370
How about he use a knock out gas because Batman would not be stupid enough to fight Ock he can lift at least 9tons from each tentacle

braz
^good one! see guys its not that complicated batmans just better cool laughing

golem370
Well I didn't say that I just mean there are ways to beat Ock

DarkCrawler
why not? i mean he is batman he owns all of these things

He does, but in this thread, he only has the equipment he carries with him...you need to read the thread rules.

golem370
Or exploding batarangs

DarkCrawler
^good one! see guys its not that complicated batmans just better cool laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

He can't use gas before Ock takes him out...you know Ock's FASTER then Batman...

NoFate007
Batman is smart enough to talk to Ock first and level out a plan while they're just discussing their situation. Batman's way better at thinking on his feet than Spider-Man is, and yes, Spider-Man out does him in agility, but Batman's taken enormous hits in the past and gotten up, when other heroes haven't. Batman's the ultimate strategist it seems. He'd think of a way to use Ock's environment against him, if not just psychologically take him out of the fight. Also, can Ock fight something he doesn't see? Spider-Man is a very "out in the open" villain, whereas Batman uses shadows and is better than freakin ninjas lol.

Batman 7/10

golem370
laughing ^ how do you figure

braz
Originally posted by NoFate007
Batman is smart enough to talk to Ock first and level out a plan while they're just discussing their situation. Batman's way better at thinking on his feet than Spider-Man is, and yes, Spider-Man out does him in agility, but Batman's taken enormous hits in the past and gotten up, when other heroes haven't. Batman's the ultimate strategist it seems. He'd think of a way to use Ock's environment against him, if not just psychologically take him out of the fight. Also, can Ock fight something he doesn't see? Spider-Man is a very "out in the open" villain, whereas Batman uses shadows and is better than freakin ninjas lol.

Batman 7/10

^^^thanku!! im watching batman begins right now its at the part where all the bats are swarming around distracting all the swat team members..see theres another way, and i did read the thread rules: which said: no prep, it didnt say specifically 'no batmobile or batwing'

DarkCrawler

Batman 7/10

Here's better plan.

Batman starts to plan all that...BAM! Doctor Octopus's tentacle comes with speeds that humans are not able to dodge, and rips Batman's head off his shoulders. They do move with SPEED OF THOUGHT. Not to mention that every tentacle has its own computerized mind, so they are able to think too, and if someone attacks Ock from back, the tentacles will prevent that...

Ock 9/10.

golem370
" Doctor Octopus' abilities derive from his four titanium tentacles. Attached to a stainless-steel harness encircling his lower chest and waist, each telepathically-controlled, telescoping tentacle is capable of moving at speeds of 90 feet per second and can strike with the force of a jackhammer. Also, Doctor Octopus can generate a 50-mph wind by spinning the prehensile limbs like a giant fan. At full extension, the mechanical appendages allow him to travel high above the ground as if on stilts, either using two tentacles, or all four for maximum speed (about 50 mph). Each tentacle is about 5 inches in diameter and terminates in three, single-jointed pincers. The pincers can rotate in relation to the tentacle for 360 degrees, in a screwdriver-like twisting motion".

Jose123

Batman 7/10

The fight is without prep without gadgets without Batwings.Battanks,Batmobile. This is a fight with NO PREP. NO time to plan just using his Skills and equipment he has on him.

All that being said before Batman can karate roll his ass into the shadows ock already has him and is tearing his ass apart piece by piece

And why even bring durability and Spider-man into this. Spider-man has way more durability than a peak human.

Doesn't matter how much durability you have when your lying on the ground in pieces.

DarkCrawler
and i did read the thread rules: which said: no prep, it didnt say specifically 'no batmobile or batwing'

"Standard Equipment

Each side starts out with the equipment that they normally and have been shown to consistently carry on them. For example, Daredevil would have his billy-club, but Reed Richards would not have the Ultimate Nullifier."

They get the equipment they usually have. Does Batman carry around Batwing and Batmobile in his pockets?

I think I know this better...I have been here for two years.

If he would have Batmobile or Batwing, thread maker would have stated that "Batman gets his Batmobile".

Jose123
Originally posted by golem370
" Doctor Octopus' abilities derive from his four titanium tentacles. Attached to a stainless-steel harness encircling his lower chest and waist, each telepathically-controlled, telescoping tentacle is capable of moving at speeds of 90 feet per second and can strike with the force of a jackhammer. Also, Doctor Octopus can generate a 50-mph wind by spinning the prehensile limbs like a giant fan. At full extension, the mechanical appendages allow him to travel high above the ground as if on stilts, either using two tentacles, or all four for maximum speed (about 50 mph). Each tentacle is about 5 inches in diameter and terminates in three, single-jointed pincers. The pincers can rotate in relation to the tentacle for 360 degrees, in a screwdriver-like twisting motion".

and that's still faster than Batman

braz
batman is a master of the arts of theatricallity and deception...he'd use one of his high-frequency sonic sounders to call in thousands of bats, which would have the tentacles like wtf is going on...and in the meantime batman KO's the doc with a batarang

Jose123
batman is a master of the arts of theatricallity and deception...he'd use one of his high-frequency sonic sounders to call in thousands of bats, which would have the tentacles like wtf is going on...and in the meantime batman KO's the doc with a batarang

doc ock kills him before he can even reach for his damn belt.
No prep=No win for Batman.

So what if theres bats. doc ock deals with bats with two of his arms then crushes bats with the other two.

wolverine8888
braz and u call me a fan boy lol( at least I don't believe bats will save batman). come on do u seorusly listen to ur self? batman calls a bunch of bats to make him win lol. then u ahve the batrang hitting doc ock theory which even if it was able to hit doc ock it would not ko him ur talken about a guy who taken spidermans hits befor.

braz
Originally posted by Jose123
The fight is without prep without gadgets without Batwings.Battanks,Batmobile. This is a fight with NO PREP. NO time to plan just using his Skills and equipment he has on him.

All that being said before Batman can karate roll his ass into the shadows ock already has him and is tearing his ass apart piece by piece

And why even bring durability and Spider-man into this. Spider-man has way more durability than a peak human.

Doesn't matter how much durability you have when your lying on the ground in pieces.

r u kidding me?! no gadgets?? thats a part of batman, those are like his so called 'powers' which he doesnt have like other hoaky stupid superheroes...and no batmobile??? how the hell do u think he fights crime??? how does he get into gotham city?? hitch a ride, or pick up a cab eek!

DarkCrawler
r u kidding me?! no gadgets?? thats a part of batman, those are like his so called 'powers' which he doesnt have like other hoaky stupid superheroes...and no batmobile??? how the hell do u think he fights crime??? how does he get into gotham city?? hitch a ride, or pick up a cab eek!

confused

Like I said, does he carry Batmobile around in his pockets. No, he doesn't. So he doesn't have it.

braz
Originally posted by wolverine8888
braz and u call me a fan boy lol( at least I don't believe bats will save batman). come on do u seorusly listen to ur self? batman calls a bunch of bats to make him win lol. then u ahve the batrang hitting doc ock theory which even if it was able to hit doc ock it would not ko him ur talken about a guy who taken spidermans hits befor.

oh...did i say u were a fanboy? cuz you are!! eek! laughing i mean u thnk wolverine can beat the hulk and darth maul where its completely obvious maul would force choke him and hulk would simply crush him or peel the skin off of his metal bones

braz
confused

Like I said, does he carry Batmobile around in his pockets. No, he doesn't. So he doesn't have it.

ok he does get his gadgets tho

wolverine8888
oh...did i say u were a fanboy? cuz you are!! eek! laughing i mean u thnk wolverine can beat the hulk and darth maul where its completely obvious maul would force choke him and hulk would simply crush him or peel the skin off of his metal bones
again form the prove that could not happen.

umm ya im the fan boy maby I am but at least I don't say wolverine will call a bunch of wolverines to save him roll eyes (sarcastic)

braz
well because there's no way he could do that...bats live in the city and batman just happens to have a high frequency sonic sounder which drives them nuts because of the different way they hear from humans...wolverines dont..they live in the forest remember?

Jose123

I meant no extra gadgets like anti Dock Ock spray or whatever he can designed with prep to take out Doc Ock.

braz
^^ oh ok gotcha smile...i thought u meant his minimines, batarangs, gas capsules, cell phone ect. i was like wtf!

wolverine8888
well because there's no way he could do that...bats live in the city and batman just happens to have a high frequency sonic sounder which drives them nuts because of the different way they hear from humans...wolverines dont..they live in the forest remember?
lol yes the bats go nuts they don't make them listen to batman.
again what are a bunch of bats gunna do lol

braz
it helped him from gettin his ass blown away by about 50 swat team members all locked and loaded with their machine guns by distracting them...and then, the batmobile, (which for some reason he cant have) helps him escape from all of GCPD's forces ready to throw him in jail

DarkCrawler

umm ya im the fan boy maby I am but at least I don't say wolverine will call a bunch of wolverines to save him roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

That would be fun to see.

golem370
Here what happens Batman get the Bat signal and he arrives on a building. When Ock comes out of the Bank wearing a trench coat not knowing Ocks has tentacles he swings down and hits Ock in to a wall when Ock gets up Batman jumps at Ock but before Batman can get to Ock, Ock rips open his coat and revels his tentacles. Ock grabs Batman and throws him into passing bus while Batman trying to recover Ock come up again and grabs Batman around the waist and tells batman he's going to kill him but Batman grabs a flash bomb or a smoke bomb and Ock turns lose of him. Batman get away and tries to use knock out gas but Ocks to fast. Ock grabs one of those big blue mail boxes and throws at Batman so fast that Batman has barely enough time to dodge it. Ock starts to run of so Batman calls for his Batmobile and gives chase. Ock see the Batmobile and jumps on top of riping the top of it he toss it off with one tentacle and grabs Batman with another one He take Batman and toss him threw the side of Garbage truck and knocks him out. Ocks wins this day.

wolverine8888
laughing out loud

That would be fun to see.

ya it would lol

Jose123
Here what happens Batman get the Bat signal and he arrives on a building. When Ock comes out of the Bank wearing a trench coat not knowing Ocks has tentacles he swings down and hits Ock in to a wall when Ock gets up Batman jumps at Ock but before Batman can get to Ock, Ock rips open his coat and revels his tentacles. Ock grabs Batman and throws him into passing bus while Batman trying to recover Ock come up again and grabs Batman around the waist and tells batman he going to kill him but Batman grabs a flash bomb or a smoke bomb and Ock turns lose of him. Batman get away and tries to use knock out gas but Ocks to fast. Ock grabs a one of those big blue mail boxes and throws at Batman so fast that Batman has barely enough time to dodge it. Ock starts to run of so Batman calls for his Batmobile and gives chase. Ock see the Batmobile and jumps on top of riping the top of it he toss it off with one tentacle and grabs Batman with another one He take Batman and toss him half a on top of a Garbage truck and knocks him out. Ocks wins this day.

ock has sunglasses goggle. flashbang wouldn't be effective. So ock simply grabs him and rips him apart. Match over.

see, you didn't need to write all of that down laughing

DarkCrawler
ya it would lol

"To me, my wolverines!"

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7223/wolverineattack1iv.gif

Wolverines are scary though.

wolverine8888
"To me, my wolverines!"

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/7223/wolverineattack1iv.gif

Wolverines are scary though.
lol. actauly no lie they realy are scary ****ign animal. they eat mooses when they decide to hunt. they kill bears. they fight wolf packs there pritty nuts.

golem370
There part of the bager family I believe

DarkCrawler
lol. actauly no lie they realy are scary ****ign animal. they eat mooses when they decide to hunt. they kill bears. they fight wolf packs there pritty nuts.

Yeah, I saw a wolverine make two young bears to run away in a document. And they weren't baby bears, they were near adults.

braz
i saw a bat suck blood out of a cow one time

golem370
I would love to see a Tasmanian Devil come face to face with a Wolverine.Pound for pound probably of the most vicious animals today.

samishe

Spider-man pulls his punches when fighting Octopus.

braz
yea^ he can bench press 10 tons remember, if he went all out full strength w/ his punches, he'd pop doc ocks head off with eaasse

willRules
yea^ he can bench press 10 tons remember, if he went all out full strength w/ his punches, he'd pop doc ocks head off with eaasse

Just like ock would with one of his tentacles before Bats can reach his utility belt.

thesilverspider
spidey has ko'ed ock in one punch before something bats has no chance of doing.ock beats his ass 9/10

GODSCRIBE
Batgod is good. but he isnt THAT good.

Juntai
Batman splits his face with a batarang. He can lodge one into solid stone, he can certainly do it into a cranium.
big grin

cherry cola
about the batmobile part if bats is in gotham I am pretty sure the batmobile is always in reach I seen enough of batman to know he keeps somekind of remote for it.

brainchild81
batman is a master of the arts of theatricallity and deception...he'd use one of his high-frequency sonic sounders to call in thousands of bats, which would have the tentacles like wtf is going on...and in the meantime batman KO's the doc with a batarang Watch the movie again. Notice how it took the bats a lil' while to get there? By the time the first bat arrives, Batman is nothing but broken bones & bloody meat. Doc Ock is eating value meal #1 @ the local Checkers & wishing Spidey was that easy to kill.

Bat 1: Who paged us?
Bat 2: Probably the guy lying on the ground with the Bat-costume on.
Bat 1:Guess we didn't get here in time.
Bat 2: Depends on how you look @ it. I'd say we arrived just in time(Looks at the dead meat formerly known as Batman) for dinner. We flew all the way out here for nothing & I'll be damned if I don't @ least get a free meal out of it!

The Bats then eat Batman and go home

Juntai
And whoever said the bit about a Flashbang won't work because of sunglasses is either joking or severely uniformed or an idiot... or any mix of the three.

Crease
Bad writer : Batman dodges his tentacles and throws a Batarang, knocking out Dock Ock.

Yep...Doc Oct should win, Batman will win

braz
Batman wins.

Rewmac
Batman goes down in this fight, badly-----

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Rewmac
Batman goes down in this fight, badly-----

give yourself a pat on the back.

MrHeavySilence
How bout Bats webs Dr.Ock's tentacles in this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/mrheavysilence/batspray.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/mrheavysilence/batspraysupes.jpg

Then, he takes out his cutting laser and uses right inbetween Dr.Ock's eyes. OR, Batman goes behind Dr.Ock and literally rips the adamantium out of Doc's skin, like so:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/mrheavysilence/BatmanripsoffDuct.jpg

Either way, Batman is too smart to get hit by one of the tentacles early on.

brainchild81
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
How bout Bats webs Dr.Ock's tentacles in this:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/mrheavysilence/batspray.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/mrheavysilence/batspraysupes.jpg
Then, he takes out his cutting laser and uses right inbetween Dr.Ock's eyes. OR, Batman goes behind Dr.Ock and literally rips the adamantium out of Doc's skin, like so:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/mrheavysilence/BatmanripsoffDuct.jpgHow 'bout Ock has 4 tentacles & Bats @ the absolute luckiest would only have time to get one of them & before he even stopped spraying it, he'd be ripped apart by the other tentacles. He's now dead or dying and can't carry out the rest of his plan because you need limbs to use cutting lasers and perform somersaults
Either way, Batman is too smart to get hit by one of the tentacles early on. No he's not. Now if he had some super speed to go with that smarts of his, we might have a fight here. What we do have is a slaughter and dismemberment of a much-loved hero.

braz
Batman wins.

i hope yall know im joking eek!

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by brainchild81
How 'bout Ock has 4 tentacles & Bats @ the absolute luckiest would only have time to get one of them & before he even stopped spraying it, he'd be ripped apart by the other tentacles. He's now dead or dying and can't carry out the rest of his plan because you need limbs to use cutting lasers and perform somersaults
No he's not. Now if he had some super speed to go with that smarts of his, we might have a fight here. What we do have is a slaughter and dismemberment of a much-loved hero.

http://moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/images/2004/jun23/jaw.jpg

This guy just one-upped Rhino. Stop raising Dr.Ock on a pedestial like Batman's no match, Octavius gets punk'd from Spidey to Punisher.

Sixth_Winged
What does that scan have anything to do with this match?

Batman is no Spider-man so don't compare the two cause they are in a totally different ball game physically. And for him to lose to punisher, i believe can simply be him using guns. W/o pis, it is improbable Dr. Octopus evading such things even with his arms. Too bad Batman doesn't have anything like that. Batarangs are slow compared to bullets.

batdude123
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
What does that scan have anything to do with this match?

Batman is no Spider-man so don't compare the two cause they are in a totally different ball game physically. And for him to lose to punisher, i believe can simply be him using guns. W/o pis, it is improbable Dr. Octopus evading such things even with his arms. Too bad Batman doesn't have anything like that. Batarangs are slow compared to bullets.

You realize he has explosives and junk too right? Even if Doc Ock tried to bat away an explosive, it would explode right on contact.

Sixth_Winged
I know and what makes you think it's more probable for him to throw it first than him just simply getting wacked by a tentacle. You do know that going by his latest appearance that he increased the overall output of his tentacles to be 10x as powerful right? before it was only 3, and now each of it is capable of lifting 30 tons for each arm. It has killed several policemen with just one blow.

And also basing on your statement, it is more probable for it to explode within batman's vicinity rather than near dr. octopus.

batdude123
^ Hey, whoa whoa! I never said anything about Batman beating him. I just simply stated that he does have a lot more in his arsenal than batarangs.

Sixth_Winged
i'm not saying you didn't but i admit i got that impression. It's just that Doc Ock has way too many advantages here. That's not to say of course that batman couldn't get a few decent wins if they tangle specially if he managed to dodge them and get upclose, but it's really improbable because it was fast enough to catch people like spider-man and strong enough to kill almost any street leveller with one swing.

brainchild81
http://moviepoopshoot.com/comics101/images/2004/jun23/jaw.jpg

This guy just one-upped Rhino. Stop raising Dr.Ock on a pedestial like Batman's no match, Octavius gets punk'd from Spidey to Punisher. That really doesn't prove anything for Batman though does it? Spidey has the strength to hold the arms for a bit & the speed necessary to avoid them enough. Frank has guns. Bats has neither. The problem is that Batman's been raised on a pedestal so high that it's hard for many of his fans to see him losing to anyone. You'll often see "Batman will find a way" posts here. I don't blame the fans totally though, DC's @ fault for using so much PIS in his books.

samishe
True. if with prep, Bats wins easilly, no prep loses badly.

outavodka
OTTO IS A BEAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VENOMS_SPAWN
this is not even a fight, odc ock would take batman apart in like 2 seconds............ laughing laughing laughing laughing Happy Dance

MrHeavySilence
That really doesn't prove anything for Batman though does it? Spidey has the strength to hold the arms for a bit & the speed necessary to avoid them enough. Frank has guns. Bats has neither. The problem is that Batman's been raised on a pedestal so high that it's hard for many of his fans to see him losing to anyone. You'll often see "Batman will find a way" posts here. I don't blame the fans totally though, DC's @ fault for using so much PIS in his books.

In the comic book world, super strength constitutes victory half the time- the other half is intelligence. Also, you assume that Spiderman is much faster than Batman when I think their speeds are closer than you think. BOTH Spiderman and Batman dodge bullets and run around their panels like dopple gangers. I wager that Batman's speed is at least comparable to Spiderman. Batman can avoid Doc's arms just as good as Spidey. Also, Just because Punisher has guns doesn't mean he would do better than Batman. Explain why Punisher has such a hard time with BULLSEYE. If Spidey can get close enough to punch out Ock with one freakin punch, don't you think Batman would be intelligent enough to find a way to beat Octavious? Batman- the guy that can predict where Impulse lands? COMON!

samishe
In the comic book world, super strength constitutes victory half the time- the other half is intelligence. Also, you assume that Spiderman is much faster than Batman when I think their speeds are closer than you think. BOTH Spiderman and Batman dodge bullets and run around their panels like dopple gangers. I wager that Batman's speed is at least comparable to Spiderman. Batman can avoid Doc's arms just as good as Spidey. Also, Just because Punisher has guns doesn't mean he would do better than Batman. Explain why Punisher has such a hard time with BULLSEYE. If Spidey can get close enough to punch out Ock with one freakin punch, don't you think Batman would be intelligent enough to find a way to beat Octavious? Batman- the guy that can predict where Impulse lands? COMON!

Man, Batman speed is not even close to spider-man's. Spidey moves 15 times faster than normal humans. Batman never really dodges bullets, he simply jumps of their range while Spider reflexes allow him to see bullets flight trajectory in a slow mo. Bats intelegense won't help him here. Tantacles could rip his head in a second. There is NO way Batman can dodge them.

golem370
His speed know is 40 times faster then a normal man

samishe
His speed know is 40 times faster then a normal man

No, reflexes 40 times. Speed 15.

marvelprince

Wow. You obviously don't know much about Spider-Man. There is no way that his speed is comparable to Batman's. He is 15x faster than Batman(a normal human), has 40x his reflexes not to mention his spider-sense which doesn't increase his speed but helps him to dodge attacks. Batman doesn't really "dodge" bullets, he sees where the barrels are aimed and then tries to move out of the way. Sometimes even then he gets shot. Spider-Man "sees" where the bullets are and then move out of the way.

And actually Punishers guns would help him more against Doc Ock. Guns and other explosives like grenades can be used from a distance, meaning Frank can stay out of the range of the tentacles. Also bullets move really fast so Otto will have to keep on the defensive in order to block them. Thats two advantages to Frank already, Batman has batarangs, but they don't move as fast or are they as dangerous. Otto will just knock the 'rags out of the air. Batman will have to try to get in close to win, and thats when he dies.

And predicting where Impulse lands is not a real big feat, Slade does it on a day-to-day basis

GODSCRIBE
What can Batman do? One hit to his face and he is literally dead.

brainchild81
In the comic book world, super strength constitutes victory half the time- the other half is intelligence. Also, you assume that Spiderman is much faster than Batman when I think their speeds are closer than you think. BOTH Spiderman and Batman dodge bullets and run around their panels like dopple gangers. I wager that Batman's speed is at least comparable to Spiderman. Batman can avoid Doc's arms just as good as Spidey. Also, Just because Punisher has guns doesn't mean he would do better than Batman. Explain why Punisher has such a hard time with BULLSEYE. If Spidey can get close enough to punch out Ock with one freakin punch, don't you think Batman would be intelligent enough to find a way to beat Octavious? Batman- the guy that can predict where Impulse lands? COMON! You might want to brush up on your Spider-Man reading. There's a link to the Respect Spidey thread in my sig. There's also a Spidey-sense link. All of Spidey's physical abilities are superhuman, including his speed. I've seen a book where some guy pulls out a gun on Spidey. Spidey tells him "I laugh @ bullets". The superspeed & the Spidey-sense(Batman has neither) allow Spidey to avoid bullets and tentacles better than almost anybody. Batman has done some good movement but he's also been tagged by bullets plenty of times. That's why he needs that protective suit. Spidey is famous for just wearing spandex. The other posters already informed you on why Frank would give Ock trouble. Bats can win this, but only if he's faaaar away from the start.

TheKahn
Doc 8 or 9/10

MrHeavySilence
You might want to brush up on your Spider-Man reading. There's a link to the Respect Spidey thread in my sig. There's also a Spidey-sense link. All of Spidey's physical abilities are superhuman, including his speed. I've seen a book where some guy pulls out a gun on Spidey. Spidey tells him "I laugh @ bullets". The superspeed & the Spidey-sense(Batman has neither) allow Spidey to avoid bullets and tentacles better than almost anybody. Batman has done some good movement but he's also been tagged by bullets plenty of times. That's why he needs that protective suit. Spidey is famous for just wearing spandex. The other posters already informed you on why Frank would give Ock trouble. Bats can win this, but only if he's faaaar away from the start.

For whoever said that Spidey was 15x faster than Batman, they need to reassess their beliefs. Spiderman got tagged by a lob-sided pumpkin thrown at him. Or how 'bout the time Punisher shot his webs off. How about when Kingpin tagged Spiderman with a box crate. A normal human runs at 25 miles per hour. If Spidey was indeed 15x as fast, he'd be freakin running at 375 miles per hour , literally so fast that he'd think about running, speed up, and ram his head through a hundred different buildings. This is obviously not the case, and as well as you know, Batman is above human peak. You can't say that Spidey is unreasonably faster than Batman, and that Batman stands no chance against Doctor Octavious.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/mrheavysilence/BatmanBlitz.jpg

You have to put into account that Batman is a much more consistent tactician and strategist than Spiderman (regardless of who is smarter than who), is strong enough to rip air ducts off of buildings, and fast enough to dodge multiple projectiles at a time. If Batman used that adhesive stuff he used on Superman and used his cutting laser to rip the adamantium out of Dr.Ock's skin, it would not be PIS. Batman CAN and WILL defeat Doctor Octavious. Punisher and Spiderman- two superheroes- put the world of hurt on Ock, yet you can't even believe Batman, and man obviously more resourceful than BOTH of them, is going to fail?

Sixth_Winged
For whoever said that Spidey was 15x faster than Batman, they need to reassess their beliefs. Spiderman got tagged by a lob-sided pumpkin thrown at him. Or how 'bout the time Punisher shot his webs off. How about when Kingpin tagged Spiderman with a box crate. A normal human runs at 25 miles per hour. If Spidey was indeed 15x as fast, he'd be freakin running at 375 miles per hour , literally so fast that he'd think about running, speed up, and ram his head through a hundred different buildings. This is obviously not the case, and as well as you know, Batman is above human peak. You can't say that Spidey is unreasonably faster than Batman, and that Batman stands no chance against Doctor Octavious.

Jesus, are you still clinging to this? Batman doesn't evade bullets more consistently than Spider-man dodging them. No matter how much you want to disregard what Marvel officially tells of their characters, you can't change facts.

Peak human is just that, peak human. Spider-man sure as hell ain't peak human.

You have to put into account that Batman is a much more consistent tactician and strategist than Spiderman (regardless of who is smarter than who), is strong enough to rip air ducts off of buildings, and fast enough to dodge multiple projectiles at a time. If Batman used that adhesive stuff he used on Superman and used his cutting laser to rip the adamantium out of Dr.Ock's skin, it would not be PIS. Batman CAN and WILL defeat Doctor Octavious. Punisher and Spiderman- two superheroes- put the world of hurt on Ock, yet you can't even believe Batman, and man obviously more resourceful than BOTH of them, is going to fail?

Againt, those traits are best used with prep. No prep means those good things about bats means very little. Your scenario with Doc Ock is already so unrealistic considering it almost makes it seem he would just stand there and do nothing. He's not superman you know and he sure as hell won't reason with himself before he kills bruce.

And for the love of God, read Spider-man before making the assumption that he would get caught by what Batman dishes out.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9959/spidersenseexplanation9pw.th.jpg

Almost everything he tries is nullified by Spider-man's pre-cog, reflexes, agility and skill not to mention the mobility that web-swinging affords him.

samishe

Man you really don't know anything about Spider-man. His speed 15 faster than average human doesn't mean he rans faster. Imagine boxer moving his torso to dodge u punch. Spider-man could move his torso 15 times faster than that.

Yes he gets hit by much slower characters, so Flah does either. It's because otherwise comix simply won't be interesting.

GODSCRIBE
Doc should take this 9 times out of 10. He will rip Batman limb from limb.

Next Venom_girl

laughing out loud

batdude123

By the way, the average human runs around 17mph. If someone ran 25mph, they'd be an Olympic-level runner. big grin

endgame
Batman would lose the fight, but not the war. Batman is way to smart to stand toe to toe with doc oc with out a plan. He would tag doc oc and disappear to track him to his hide out. By offical rules of this forum he would loose.. but he would then come up with a plan to take out doc oc.

Black Adam
Doc wins 9/10

endgame
wow, your response is so creative and imaginative

TheKahn
Originally posted by endgame
wow, your response is so creative and imaginative

"It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf." Walter Lippman

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
"It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf." Walter Lippman

that quote earns you a gif

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4250/crippush3lv.gif

TheKahn
Originally posted by Black Adam
that quote earns you a gif

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/4250/crippush3lv.gif

thumbsup

MuffinmanMike
confused

That would actually be pretty cool.

As for no prep. It means no specialized gadgets.

Just like Spidey doesn't get his insulated suit unless otherwise stated, Batman doesn't get anything besides his basic gear.

BATMOBILE IS NOT BASIC GEAR. THE BATMOBILE IS HIS CAR.

As for Spidey getting hit by Batman: Someone whip out the screeny of Spideys bio that states he can avoid prolonged bursts of machine gun fire at close range(about 10-20 feet).

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Jesus, are you still clinging to this? Batman doesn't evade bullets more consistently than Spider-man dodging them. No matter how much you want to disregard what Marvel officially tells of their characters, you can't change facts.

Peak human is just that, peak human. Spider-man sure as hell ain't peak human.

Againt, those traits are best used with prep. No prep means those good things about bats means very little. Your scenario with Doc Ock is already so unrealistic considering it almost makes it seem he would just stand there and do nothing. He's not superman you know and he sure as hell won't reason with himself before he kills bruce.

And for the love of God, read Spider-man before making the assumption that he would get caught by what Batman dishes out.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9959/spidersenseexplanation9pw.th.jpg

Almost everything he tries is nullified by Spider-man's pre-cog, reflexes, agility and skill not to mention the mobility that web-swinging affords him.

"Your scenario with Doc Ock is already so unrealistic considering it almost makes it seem he would just stand there and do nothing."

It's not unrealistic if you're holding down Ock with an adhesive that managed to hold Superman for a short period of time.

"Batman doesn't evade bullets more consistently than Spider-man dodging them."

Is a lobsided pumpkin faster than a bullet? I'm not trying to say he's faster than Spidey. But Batman is fast enough to dodge Doctor Ock. Doctor Ock isn't faster than Spidey.

"And for the love of God, read Spider-man before making the assumption that he would get caught by what Batman dishes out."

By "he," you're talking about Doctor Ock right?

Originally posted by samishe
Man you really don't know anything about Spider-man. His speed 15 faster than average human doesn't mean he rans faster. Imagine boxer moving his torso to dodge u punch. Spider-man could move his torso 15 times faster than that.

Yes he gets hit by much slower characters, so Flah does either. It's because otherwise comix simply won't be interesting.

So whoever mentioned that Spidey was 15x faster than a human meant "torso moving?"

No, when somebody says "15x faster," he means 15x faster in every physical aspect involving speed, not just "dodging with the torso."

Also, at the end you say "Yes, he gets hit by much slower characters (referring to Spiderman)." Now, how come this doesn't apply to Dr.Ock? He can't get hit by slower characters? He can't get outsmarted by physically slower characters?

samishe
"Your scenario with Doc Ock is already so unrealistic considering it almost makes it seem he would just stand there and do nothing."

It's not unrealistic if you're holding down Ock with an adhesive that managed to hold Superman for a short period of time.

"Batman doesn't evade bullets more consistently than Spider-man dodging them."

Is a lobsided pumpkin faster than a bullet? I'm not trying to say he's faster than Spidey. But Batman is fast enough to dodge Doctor Ock. Doctor Ock isn't faster than Spidey.

"And for the love of God, read Spider-man before making the assumption that he would get caught by what Batman dishes out."

So whoever mentioned that Spidey was 15x faster than a human meant "torso moving?"

No, when somebody says "15x faster," he means 15x faster in every physical aspect involving speed, not just "dodging with the torso."

Also, at the end you say "Yes, he gets hit by much slower characters (referring to Spiderman)." Now, how come this doesn't apply to Dr.Ock? He can't get hit by slower characters? He can't get outsmarted by physically slower characters?

Argueing with marvel writers is the last thing u should do. If they say 15 it MEANS 15! It means that he could dodge 15times faster than humans, it means that he could jump of the way of attack 15 times faster.
Your assumptions make no scence. It's never been said Spider-man runs 15 faster.
About Ock gets hit by much slower characters. Fistly he wont allow batman get close enough. Second, we are not discussing what would happen in comix. In comix ofcourse Batman could hit Spiderman because otherwise Bats fans would be upset. We are discussing how this fight would happen in well written story, not in the way fans would like this fight to be. In well written story Spider-man could kill Batman by slapping him in the face. Ock tears him apart easilly. His tantacles move TOO faster for Batman to dodge them.

Sixth_Winged
It's not unrealistic if you're holding down Ock with an adhesive that managed to hold Superman for a short period of time

It's unrealistic and improbable. Like i said, it's not like Doc Ock whose arms are fast enough to catch spider-man would just stand there and do nothing. And the adhesives are far from reliable considering the speed difference with their attacks.

A lobsided punkin that happens to explode and thrown by a guy who has comparable stats to him. That's not even mentioning just how many times Spider-man has been hit with it. It's not the movies you know, Spider-man very rarely get's hit with them. And no, their not faster than bullets.

Batman is fast enough to dodge Doc Ock, but he can only do that against one or two tentacles. All 4 working in conjunction can and will overwhelm him eventually.

"Originally posted by MrHeavySilence

Great!!

It was aimed at this argument and talking about the spider-man

His travelling speed. Torso moving has to do with both that and his own reflexive speed.

Cause most of the times it happened to spider-man, it's blatant PIS for a guy with his speed. And why doesn't this apply to Dr. Ock, who says it doesn't. It applies to both of them, it's just too improbably. Spider-man has speed and Doc Ock's tentacles could get rid of any attempts with his tentacles from a distance. But yeah, i've never seen him get outsmarted by physically slower characters if that's what you mean.

brainchild81
It's not unrealistic if you're holding down Ock with an adhesive that managed to hold Superman for a short period of time. What's unrealistic is Bats catching all 4 arms that are faster than he is @ the same time and in the same place. Can you honestly explain the mechanics of that?

Thunderstrike
As much as I can't stand Doc Ock, he wins this one.

MrHeavySilence
What's unrealistic is Bats catching all 4 arms that are faster than he is @ the same time and in the same place. Can you honestly explain the mechanics of that?

Did you even look at the picture

brainchild81
Yeah. Answer the question please. How's Batman gonna pull that off before being horribly mutilated?

Metalmanx
Ock rips him apart in the first 10 seconds. It's really not even worth debating honestly.

samishe
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Ock rips him apart in the first 10 seconds. It's really not even worth debating honestly.

10? I think 3 seconds would be enough.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
As much as I can't stand Doc Ock, he wins this one.

what can't you stand about him?

Thunderstrike
I personally think that he's an overrated villain. Now, I liked the way he was portrayed in the animated series, but I'm a huge fan of the way Moline played him in the movie, but in the comics it seems that he's way too obsessed with taking out Spider-Man. At least Millar didn't kill off a villain to put more emphasis on Doc. It's just a personal taste thing. I don't like Electro either, and I think that Greenie is over-exposed. I'm a big fan of Venom, Kraven, Kingpin, and the more dark villains. If Morlun were written better, and hadn't came about while Venom had just died, then I would more than likely enjoy him better.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
I personally think that he's an overrated villain. Now, I liked the way he was portrayed in the animated series, but I'm a huge fan of the way Moline played him in the movie, but in the comics it seems that he's way too obsessed with taking out Spider-Man. At least Millar didn't kill off a villain to put more emphasis on Doc. It's just a personal taste thing. I don't like Electro either, and I think that Greenie is over-exposed. I'm a big fan of Venom, Kraven, Kingpin, and the more dark villains. If Morlun were written better, and hadn't came about while Venom had just died, then I would more than likely enjoy him better.

Guess it really is just a personal taste thing
I actually like Ock and Electro a lot better then I do Venom or Carnage.

Morlun? Meh .... never cared for him, Hope he stays gone.

I will agree with you that Green goblin Is defiantly to over used.

MrHeavySilence
Yeah. Answer the question please. How's Batman gonna pull that off before being horribly mutilated?

lol, that's an entirely different question than Batman catching all four arms. I don't want to argue because it's pretty obvious; either Batman pulls out his spray first or Dr.Ock wraps his mechanical arms around.

capt it up
lol, that's an entirely different question than Batman catching all four arms. I don't want to argue because it's pretty obvious; either Batman pulls out his spray first or Dr.Ock wraps his mechanical arms around.
what could bat do even if he cought the four arms? any one of the arms in more then 9 times he strength or more

brainchild81
lol, that's an entirely different question than Batman catching all four arms. I don't want to argue because it's pretty obvious; either Batman pulls out his spray first or Dr.Ock wraps his mechanical arms around. It's really not an entirely different question. If Batman was able to somehow get one arm, what's to stop the other's from instantly killing him? It really seems like this strategy is dependent on Ock standing perfectly still and letting him.

MrHeavySilence
It's really not an entirely different question. If Batman was able to somehow get one arm, what's to stop the other's from instantly killing him? It really seems like this strategy is dependent on Ock standing perfectly still and letting him.

The spray sprawls out in all kinds of directions. Supes was completely engrossed in it.

brainchild81
He could have easily gotten out, but they tied themselves around artifacts he cared for. So this strategy provides that Ock is fighting in a museum with artifacts that he appreciates? Bats, through the gods smiling on him big time, begins to apply the spray and before he can lift his finger off the button one of the other arms crashes through the front of his skull. This strategy is very unlikely to work. It's a stretch even for wishful thinking seeing as how by the time Batman get's close enough to an arm to spray it, the arms would have already killed him 30 times over. Batman'd be nothing but a coustume w/blood pouring out of it. Batman is not Spidey or DD. He'd be lucky to dodge one arm

MrHeavySilence
He could have easily gotten out, but they tied themselves around artifacts he cared for. So this strategy provides that Ock is fighting in a museum with artifacts that he appreciates? Bats, through the gods smiling on him big time, begins to apply the spray and before he can lift his finger off the button one of the other arms crashes through the front of his skull. This strategy is very unlikely to work. It's a stretch even for wishful thinking seeing as how by the time Batman get's close enough to an arm to spray it, the arms would have already killed him 30 times over. Batman'd be nothing but a coustume w/blood pouring out of it. Batman is not Spidey or DD. He'd be lucky to dodge one arm

You're nitpicking. Superman is 100+ ton level, Dr.Ock can't just rip it off that easy. That's like comparing Nas to Kevin Federline. Plus, that adhesive even gave Supes trouble: meaning that it would be much harder for Dr.Ock to break out of. Using a weapon intended for Superman on a 30 ton range guy like Ock is going to be much more effective. It would hold him for maybe 5 to 10 seconds. And it's not like Batman is solely relying on superspray; afterwards, he'll take out a liquid nitrogen capsule and freeze Dr.Ock, use cutting laser to pierce the head, or speed to the back and rip out the adamantium.

samishe
You're nitpicking. Superman is 100+ ton level, Dr.Ock can't just rip it off that easy. That's like comparing Nas to Kevin Federline. Plus, that adhesive even gave Supes trouble: meaning that it would be much harder for Dr.Ock to break out of. Using a weapon intended for Superman on a 30 ton range guy like Ock is going to be much more effective. It would hold him for maybe 5 to 10 seconds. And it's not like Batman is solely relying on superspray; afterwards, he'll take out a liquid nitrogen capsule and freeze Dr.Ock, use cutting laser to pierce the head, or speed to the back and rip out the adamantium.

Ock would kill Batman before he reaches his belt to take the spray.

spideycarnage
is funny how batman can keep everything in his utlity belt, the spray thingy that he used agiast supes, k-nite ring, lazers, liquid nitrogen capsules, his car keys, bat-credit card, 4x4ft Batshield, medical suppiles, micro computer, tons of batarangs, Skeleton keys, smoke pellets, flashlight with infra red and black light capability, camera, recorder, knife, tool kit, knockout, tear, laughing gasses, tick-tacs..the list goes on..

spideycarnage
oh theres more..Bat-Shark Repellent, grapples/grappling gun, flares, acetelyne torch, mirror, contact lens assortment, earplugs/noseplugs, fingerprint equipment, Bat-Cuffs, Gas mask, Money, Rebreather, Remote control for the bat mobile..

respeck the Utility Belt

anyways doc oct should win this fight, but with all that stuff that batman can potentialy have in the belt, he'l find a way to pull off a win.

samishe
Originally posted by spideycarnage
is funny how batman can keep everything in his utlity belt, the spray thingy that he used agiast supes, k-nite ring, lazers, liquid nitrogen capsules, his car keys, bat-credit card, 4x4ft Batshield, medical suppiles, micro computer, tons of batarangs, Skeleton keys, smoke pellets, flashlight with infra red and black light capability, camera, recorder, knife, tool kit, knockout, tear, laughing gasses, tick-tacs..the list goes on..

laughing laughing laughing
Ock wins because it would take Bats hours to find in the belt what he needs.

TheKahn
There are a few problems I see with these pictures:
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8400/batspray12ca.th.jpg
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4176/batspraysupes1im.th.jpg

1. I'm not sure batman carries this stuff around in his batsuit. I mean does he use this stuff on a regular basis or is it a more specialized device?

2. We have no real idea how much force it would take to break the tendrils. Batman actually tells Superman he could be out of it in seconds if he wanted to (and thus risk damaging the artifacts in the process). So Doc Ock may or may not have the strength in his arms needed to tear the tendrils. Either way I would imagine he would have the strength to simply rip apart whatever the tendrils attached themselves to (ie pavement, walls of buildings, ect).

3. Obviously, Batman would have to get into very close range with Doc Ock to even think about using the spray. Now not only does Ock have the reach, strength, and mobility advantage with his arms, but he would also have an entire city full of debris to attack Batman with to keep him at a safe distance. And if Batman did manage to get up-close he would have to contend with the tentacles which would be much harder to avoid at close range.

Batman is simply outmatched here, imo. He is facing a highly intelligent opponent who shown himself to be a legitimate threat to Spiderman in combat. I just don't see Batman taking him down with his regular arsenal.

james1865
It depends on what was in Batman's belt at the time. If Batman had something to attack Ock's senses he would probably get reasonably far away via his rope and drop a sonic and flash grenade that would detonate on impact. Even if Ock batted them away he would still be effected by them. Exploding batarangs could work as well. Yes Ock could bat them away but the shrapnel from five or six of them would find it's way to his very human body. How well do the arms work once Ock himself is disabled? Do they continue to work on their own?

samishe
Originally posted by james1865
It depends on what was in Batman's belt at the time. If Batman had something to attack Ock's senses he would probably get reasonably far away via his rope and drop a sonic and flash grenade that would detonate on impact. Even if Ock batted them away he would still be effected by them. Exploding batarangs could work as well. Yes Ock could bat them away but the shrapnel from five or six of them would find it's way to his very human body. How well do the arms work once Ock himself is disabled? Do they continue to work on their own?

Batman doesn't have anything to attack his sences right now. Only usuall equipment.

james1865
What is his usual equipment? Has it been listed here already? If it's just rope, gas pellets, regular batarangs etc. Then Batman would have to find a way to use the things in his environment to take out Ock. If this didn't work he would probably try to get away for some prep time.

If they were in a steel cell with no escape and no other resources at his disposal, with the above listed equipment, Ock wins 10 of 10.

If Bats came across Ock with no prep out on the street Ock wins six of ten because Bats is resourceful enough to find some way to take Ock out at least some of the time.

Three hours prep or more Bats takes it 9 of 10.

samishe
Originally posted by james1865
What is his usual equipment? Has it been listed here already? If it's just rope, gas pellets, regular batarangs etc. Then Batman would have to find a way to use the things in his environment to take out Ock. If this didn't work he would probably try to get away for some prep time.

If they were in a steel cell with no escape and no other resources at his disposal, with the above listed equipment, Ock wins 10 of 10.

If Bats came across Ock with no prep out on the street Ock wins six of ten because Bats is resourceful enough to find some way to take Ock out at least some of the time.

Three hours prep or more Bats takes it 9 of 10.

Agreed. If Bats attacks Ock from far enough distance and when Ock doesn't expect attack then he most certanly wins.

RUNMAN
laughing

TheKahn
Here is a list from wikipedia of what Batman usually has in his belt, but given the source it may be missing some items. wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batsuit#Utility_Belt
Standard Elements of the Utility Belt:

*Batarangs
Batman's version of ninja throwing stars/boomerangs.
*Bat-Cuffs
Bat shaped handcuffs, stronger than standard police cuffs.
*Communications device
Often an earbug, but sometimes handheld.
*First aid kit
For minor injuries. A larger kit is stored in most vehicles.
*Forensic Kit
For impromptu examinations of crime scenes. A larger, more comprehensive one is in the Batmobile.
*Gas mask
Protection against air-toxins (i.e. the Scarecrow's Fear Gas)
*Grappling hook
Used to attach a line in order to scale sheer surfaces and/or swing across gaps.
*Infrared Goggles
Using infrared technology to see thermal output in low/no-light situations.
*Kryptonite ring
Stored in a lead box, for use against Superman.
*Laser Torch
A strong minaturized laser used as a cutting tool.
*Line gun
Similar to a grappling hook, the line gun uses a strong clamp attached to a line, for scaling surfaces and/or traversing gaps. It can be recovered by releasing the clamp and rewinding the cable.
*Lock picks
*Micro Camera
*Miniature Smoke Grenades
*Miniaturized Toolkit
*Money
*Rebreather
Allows Batman to breathe underwater or in vacuum.
*Remote Control
Used to control the Batmobile and other vehicles.
*Flash-bang style grenades
Used to blind and stun enemies
*Thermite
An incendiary used to burn through obstacles. In Batman: Year One the thermite charge ignited accidentally and destroyed the utility belt.

samishe
He carries TONNES of staff in his belt stick out tongue

james1865
Does Batman "power down" his belt for fear of using deadly force? He almost certainly has more powerful weapons in his arsenal. Perhaps it is plot related. For certain stories to work it is neccessary for him to be "powered down" or "powered up".

Madvillain
Doc Ock wins 9/10

Supreme being
Originally posted by Madvillain
Doc Ock wins 9/10

no Doc Ock wins at all times, this is mad that people are even arguing that batman would win.

Tshern
Doesn't Batman's cloak have a teleportation device these days? If so, he could easily grab some wins.

lorddreamer
^WTF!!! If that's true, I'm never reading another comic, and im burning all my Bats comix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, Batman is not on the level, physically, of Spiderman. Spidey has difficulty against Ock, despite his super powers. What the hell is Bats gonna do? The tentacles are defence against most of Bats' arsenal (That's the one he actually carries around, not the one created to make him Batgod ;p). The lightbombs are pretty much the only defence for Bats, but if Ock gives a shit, Bats isnt gonna have time to reach them...

In other words: Ock 9.993/10

Soljer
Originally posted by lorddreamer
^WTF!!! If that's true, I'm never reading another comic, and im burning all my Bats comix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, Batman is not on the level, physically, of Spiderman. Spidey has difficulty against Ock, despite his super powers. What the hell is Bats gonna do? The tentacles are defence against most of Bats' arsenal (That's the one he actually carries around, not the one created to make him Batgod ;p). The lightbombs are pretty much the only defence for Bats, but if Ock gives a shit, Bats isnt gonna have time to reach them...

In other words: Ock 9.993/10

He showed teleportation in one of the recent comics.

Grab some kerosene.

lorddreamer
shit... I can't afford kerosene! Or matches: I spend all my dough on Batman comics!! sad meh, I'll at least throw out my replica Batsuit I bought on e-bay for 2'000000000 $ But not the belt... that thing has Fin everything!!!!
Anyway, this has pretty much turned into me, my crappy jokes, and Soljer ruining my life... Anyone wanna tell me why Doc might lose? Or why having Nightcrawler's powers improve Bat's chances

qqqqqqq
erm just asking will the batsuit withstand a blow from the tentacles?

King Castle
batman ftw..

chomperx9
without bat belt batman doesnt have a chance

King Castle
no. sh$#.. is he ever if without his belt?

iceman24567
LOL

D_Dude1210
Can't Batman just gas Doc Ock? :-/

chomperx9
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Can't Batman just gas Doc Ock? :-/ how close does batman have to be for the gas to effect someone ?

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by chomperx9
how close does batman have to be for the gas to effect someone ?

I've seen him use gas grenades before. I say he just needs to find someplace to hide then toss the grenades at over 20+ feet away when Doc Ock goes looking for him.

chomperx9
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I've seen him use gas grenades before. I say he just needs to find someplace to hide then toss the grenades at over 20+ feet away when Doc Ock goes looking for him. docs arms are fast enough to toss the grenades away before they let out the gas.

D_Dude1210
docs arms are fast enough to toss the grenades away before they let out the gas.

They certainly are. But I'm sure a surprise attack or a distraction move (maybe open it up via a flashbang distraction) will prolly allow Batman to pull it off. It's Batman, he'll figure out how to do it.

Uriel005
docs arms are fast enough to toss the grenades away before they let out the gas.

Batman gets those pellet gas grenades he has and tosses 2 handfulls. Doc's arms may be fast but not fast enough to get all of them big grin. However Doc is not beyond using more than just mech arms to give himself an edge I'm sure he's got some type of gas mask or another lying around.

Also Batman just can't take the hits from those arms and they move fast enough that Doc can just flail them blindly and Batman probably couldn't get close even if he flashbanged him.

However flashbangs with several baterangs following up would probably do the job.

The arms just give him too much of an advantage batman would need a canister of loaded with darts filled to the brim with sedatives to get the doc without killing him.

SamZED
Would the gas bombs even work on Ock? He's a cyborg now.

King Castle
bat taser suit... ftw on the cyborgbatman

Lord_Talron
heres the deal. if bats has his belt (as im sure he does here), i give him the advantage. im sure he has something that will disable the tentacles. spiderman did it once (when capt stacy died).

take away his belt and hes got less chance than cap

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Would the gas bombs even work on Ock? He's a cyborg now.

And Solomon Grundy is a zombie, yet Wayne effectively uses pressure points and chokes him biscuits

This is Batgod we're talking about here, don't forget that.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And Solomon Grundy is a zombie, yet Wayne effectively uses pressure points and chokes him biscuits

This is Batgod we're talking about here, don't forget that. laughing out loud Im sorry what I REALLY meant to ask - "Does Batman even need some stupid gas bombs to kick Ock's ass?"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>