a quick question about Dark Lord, Rise of DV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dirk Jade
im reading Rise of Darth Vader and in it there is a phrase, the Lost Twenty. i think its refering to Jedi that fell to the Dark Side but i am not sure. Can somebody please clear this up? Thank you.

Jedi Priestess
There was a group of 20 Jedi that became disillusioned with the Jedi Order and they left. Those are the lost 20. You might have more luck getting a more detailed answer in the EU section as this question pertains to EU and not the movies proper.

Dirk Jade
ok thanks i'll ask there.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
There was a group of 20 Jedi that became disillusioned with the Jedi Order and they left. Those are the lost 20. You might have more luck getting a more detailed answer in the EU section as this question pertains to EU and not the movies proper.

Not exactly, the Lost 20 were in AOTC until the scene was cut for time. Those with the DVD can tell of the deleted scene.

overlord
This thread again but then out of the EU section?

While you were waiting for someone to answer the question there, you could have googled it for a thousand times already.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Not exactly, the Lost 20 were in AOTC until the scene was cut for time. Those with the DVD can tell of the deleted scene.

Therefore, its not in the movies. stick out tongue

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Therefore, its not in the movies. stick out tongue

no2 If you pop in your DVD it is in the movies. It's canon, therefore it can be discussed here or in EU.

Jedi Priestess
oh bleh, thats not the way I look at it. laughing out loud

darthvader_fan
i like this thread shifty

yerssot
I believe it's also further explained in the novel

but anyway the answer has been given: the 20 that left the Order; Dooku was one of them

darthvader_fan
like i said

what a good thread about a good guy

well not exactly a good guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.