Eyes???? Warning Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rickyduck
Many episodes of Lost have opened with a closeup shot on a character's eye, in most cases the character whose flashbacks would be featured in that episode.

The Pilot episode began with a closeup on Jack's eye.
Walkabout began with a closeup on Locke's eye.
White Rabbit began with a closeup on Jack's eye in a flashback of when he was a child.
House Of The Rising Sun began with a closeup on Sun's eye.
The Moth began with the camera panning from Charlie's fingers to his eyes as he tried to play guitar.
Raised by Another began with a closeup on Claire's eye.
Hearts and Minds began with a closeup of Boone's eye.
Special began with a closeup of Michael's eye.
Outlaws began with a closeup of Sawyer's eye in a flashback of when he was a child.
...In Translation began with a closeup of Jin's eye.
Exodus Part 2 began with a closeup of the baby Aaron's eye.
Man of Science, Man of Faith began with a closeup of Desmond's eye.

There oh and sanctuary sorry if im going on. Happy Dance

rickyduck

rickyduck
oh they are not what was on his tshirt its just this forum doesnt hav the characters

rickyduck
John Locke, after whom the character John Locke is named, was a famous social contract philosopher who dealt with the relationship between nature and civilization. Also, the TV Locke's father is named Anthony Cooper, named for Lord Anthony Ashley-Cooper, the real-world John Locke's political mentor and patron. The real Locke believed that, in the state of nature, all men had equal rights to punish transgressors; to ensure fair judgment for all, governments were formed to better administer the laws. This philosophy is paralleled by the character of Locke, who embraces both nature and the need for organization among the survivors.

another 1

rickyduck
also how many ppl are now left on the island? (from the front?)

_Sanctuary_
Cool information about the eyes!

Cringe
Believe me, in the end, all these little "clues" that the writers are setting up aren't going to mean a thing. They are probably just put there to distract you or let your imagination run wild.

_Sanctuary_
Whatever Mr. Expert, I still think it's cool!

rickyduck
lol but the fact that boone was wearing that shirt and john locke is named after a philospher

gshkris7272
where did you get all of this information?

Morning_Glory
there is already a spoilers thread.

_Sanctuary_
Yeah, I think this is different though, isn't it erm

Morning_Glory
no

rickyduck
stfu i fink it is snyhu i posted a spoiler in the spoiler thred and no1 else eva read it.

Talking_Owl
The writers said the eye opening shot was just to remind people that this is, beyond the mystery, a human drama. I don't buy that. Also I think there are 44 people left from the originals. they've lost Joanna, Scott, Arzt, Boone, and Shannon and gained Arron. If Ethan was in the original count it's 43.

Cringe is right, most of these clues don't mean anything and are just red herrings, or random things for the fans to think about. However, some of them are important. It's finding out which ones are that is the problem.

rickyduck
oh just wondered. But the fact that if you had been chinese and read his shirt you would of known he was going to die so it DOES mean something. Also Locke acts a bit like a philosipher.

Hit_and_Miss
sure theres lots of little things... But think about these 2...jack found the cave, It had 1)his dads coffin and 2) 2 corpses with a bag containing 2 stones...

Has anything ever been mentioned about this again.... Nope...

Theres too many little spoilers that don't get picked up on for ages... Far too many...

rickyduck
well if u play lost:the untold the stones mean everything on it--

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.