Great. Back Where We Started

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Do you like time, time control, going back and forth? Well, here we are and I can take you everywhere. This is a phrase expressing our admiration to time travel. Once you start something something is created and the speed, develop, and course of that depends on you. The Earth rotates by itself and has no self conscience and we live in it with our conscience. If you need to move "undisturbed" you must step out for a moment, just like Superman did or somebody else smoking a cigarette. smokin'

Ken Kenobi
no expression

Time travel isn't real. eek!

mysterio69
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
no expression

well, when my delorean is up and running i'm gonna time travel back before you callously made that statement and smack ya upside the head. stick out tongue

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by mysterio69
well, when my delorean is up and running i'm gonna time travel back before you callously made that statement and smack ya upside the head. stick out tongue

How did you create your Flux Capacitor....that's the only thing keeping me from completing mine.

T.M
no expression

very true.

and earth doesn't spin by itself... Earth spins because of the way it was formed. Our solar system was formed about 4.6 billion years ago when a huge cloud of gas and dust started to collapse under its own gravity. As the cloud collapsed it started to spin. Some of the material in this cloud gathered into swirling eddies and eventually formed into planets. As the planets formed they kept this spinning motion. This is similar to what you see when skaters pull in their arms and spin faster. As material gathered in more closely to form a planet, like Earth, the material spun faster. The Earth keeps on spinning because there are no forces acting to stop it spinning. God bless physics stick out tongue

mysterio69
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
How did you create your Flux Capacitor....that's the only thing keeping me from completing mine.
fell off the toilet whilst hanging a clock. how else does one create a flux capacitor?

hotsauce6548
no expression

LIAR!

Chuck Norris has time travelled many times.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by mysterio69
fell off the toilet whilst hanging a clock. how else does one create a flux capacitor?

No, that's where you got the idea for the Flux Capacitor, but what materials did you use? confused

I'm building a time machine out of a green/yellow Pinto.

Darth Macabre
No, that's where you got the idea for the Flux Capacitor, but what materials did you use? confused

lol Mines a orange El Camino.

Bloigen
The closet i've been to time manipualtion. Is when I went on a plane to germany at 5 and when I got back it was 5. THE EXACT SAME TIME. *cue Twilight Zone music*

mysterio69

and why would i tell you? i don't want anyone in on this. hopefully when i go back in time my mom doesn't get the hots for me. hopefully, it'll be all yo moms. smokin'

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Bloigen
The closet i've been to time manipualtion. Is when I went on a plane to germany at 5 and when I got back it was 5. THE EXACT SAME TIME. *cue Twilight Zone music*

The same thing happened in Autumn. It was like Midnight and then an hour later it was Midnight again. shock Freaky...

T.M
The same thing happened in Autumn. It was like Midnight and then an hour later it was Midnight again. shock Freaky...

laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by T.M
laughing out loud

It's the one time of the year to fix any mistakes you made in the previous hour. shock

T.M
It's the one time of the year to fix any mistakes you made in the previous hour. shock

yes lol.

AOR
Originally posted by T.M
very true.

and earth doesn't spin by itself... Earth spins because of the way it was formed. Our solar system was formed about 4.6 billion years ago when a huge cloud of gas and dust started to collapse under its own gravity. As the cloud collapsed it started to spin. Some of the material in this cloud gathered into swirling eddies and eventually formed into planets. As the planets formed they kept this spinning motion. This is similar to what you see when skaters pull in their arms and spin faster. As material gathered in more closely to form a planet, like Earth, the material spun faster. The Earth keeps on spinning because there are no
forces acting to stop it spinning. God bless physics stick out tongue

Kind of ironic that you say "God bless" if, and if I'm not mistaken, that is the "big bang" theory...but I'm sure everone got that...roll eyes (sarcastic)

redcaped
...completing mine wants a rematch! Although it is mine thread and I should not let anyone down.

Darth Macabre
I actually went to the future once. I went to sleep one night, and when I woke up my watch said 8:00 am, but all the other clocks said 9:00. I dont know how I came to be in the future but it was rather strange.

Bloigen
One night it was 10:56 and in 24 hours it wasn't.

Actually it was.

T.M
Originally posted by AOR
Kind of ironic that you say "God bless" if, and if I'm not mistaken, that is the "big bang" theory...but I'm sure everone got that...roll eyes (sarcastic)

I knew someone would pick up on that and meantion it..

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Bloigen
One night it was 10:56 and in 24 hours it wasn't.

Actually it was.

lol laughing

AOR
Originally posted by T.M
I knew someone would pick up on that and meantion it..

I'm sorry if you had hoped other wise, but that was like a fat woman coming in to try skinny ladies under wear....it just had to be stopped no expression

redcaped
Say...I guess I'm moving the Earth undisturbed! If you guys were money I should be rich by now.

redcaped
Well, it looks like you went out for a cigarette smokin' while I am circulating the world much farther.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.