nick fury vs race bannon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thesilverspider
johnny quest badass body guard vs nick fury
evil face

wolverine8888
nick lol

thesilverspider
hell no race is badass.........

have you seen johnny quest? cool

wolverine8888
true he is bad ass lol. I use to love that show but nick agent of shield wa spritty bad ass as well

insane genis
RACE EVERYTYM.....JOHNNY QUEST...AINT HEARD HIS NAME IN A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME.....THAT WAS A CLASSIC

thesilverspider
race takes on the worlds best assassins,killer crocs,ninjas,and robots you name it.

all in one episode with only his bare hands........

thesilverspider
Originally posted by insane genis
RACE EVERYTYM.....JOHNNY QUEST...AINT HEARD HIS NAME IN A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME.....THAT WAS A CLASSIC
damn right race eats nick................ evil face

insane genis
Yet....he wasnt the best character in that show.........it was definetly johnny's dog!!!! he rocked!!

thesilverspider
Originally posted by insane genis
Yet....he wasnt the best character in that show.........it was definetly johnny's dog!!!! he rocked!!
true
bandit was also badass.........

supremthor
Originally posted by thesilverspider
race takes on the worlds best assassins,killer crocs,ninjas,and robots you name it.

all in one episode with only his bare hands........

ya boyyyyy that wat i m talking bout. that show was da shiite. i like fury but race is on some next level 007 and beyond shiite

thesilverspider
Originally posted by supremthor
ya boyyyyy that wat i m talking bout. that show was da shiite. i like fury but race is on some next level 007 and beyond shiite
james bond can't hang with my man race

insane genis
race dont need no gadgets!!! h2h da mofo wud **** you up!!

supremthor
Originally posted by thesilverspider
james bond can't hang with my man race

ya thats wat i just said

thesilverspider
up

roughrider
I'll never look at Race the same way again after that episode of Harvey Birdman, with the custody battle for the boys... laughing laughing

thesilverspider
Originally posted by roughrider
I'll never look at Race the same way again after that episode of Harvey Birdman, with the custody battle for the boys... laughing laughing
hey he loves them ok............ embarrasment
still do change the fact that he's badass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.