Looking For Two Horror Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vbprogwb
Hi, All!

My first post to this forum!

I would love to know the name of these movies and if I can buy them.

The first movie involves these creatures who abducts this man, sews his lips shut and hangs him upside down in a chimney. This guy was part of a group, I believe, invited to this house. Obviously everyone knows what happens next.

The other movie I saw at the theater, when I was a kid, involves a doctor whose wife/girlfriend is mangled in a car accident. He keeps her head alive, until he can find the appropriate body for her.

A steel door in this guys lab, contains a creature which he feeds through a small window. The head and creature communicates telephaticly(sp). When the time is right, the creatures grabs this doctor's arm and rips it off and breaks out of the cage. Because of a fire everyone dies. This movie was featured on "Whose Line Is It Anyway". It was shown on a blue screen behind Colin Mockarey(sp).

Thanks in advance,

vbprogwb

BaronOBeefDip
I honestly don't know what the titles for either of them are. Sorry.

Wolfie
Same here. I'm intrigued by the first one though.

Dvader0070
Originally posted by vbprogwb
Hi, All!

The other movie I saw at the theater, when I was a kid, involves a doctor whose wife/girlfriend is mangled in a car accident. He keeps her head alive, until he can find the appropriate body for her.

A steel door in this guys lab, contains a creature which he feeds through a small window. The head and creature communicates telephaticly(sp). When the time is right, the creatures grabs this doctor's arm and rips it off and breaks out of the cage. Because of a fire everyone dies. This movie was featured on "Whose Line Is It Anyway". It was shown on a blue screen behind Colin Mockarey(sp).

Thanks in advance,

vbprogwb

This movie I saw on and it is called:
The Brain That Wouldn't Die.
as for the other one I'm still thinking

vbprogwb
Thanks, Dvader0070!

I hope it's still available!

Tried google.com with different key words with no luck, so far.

vbprogwb

LizzyT123
available to buy? go to ebay or amazon or something like that. I'm pretty sure it won't be unavailable. smile

vbprogwb
"Tried google.com with different key words with no luck, so far."
I was trying to find the other movie.

I found "The Brain That Wouldn't Die" for sale in both new and used.

Sorry for not going into detail about google.com

LizzyT123
try other search engines.......like askjeeves.com, dogpile.com, yahoo.com, and places like that.....

SeenEmAll
I hope that you're still checking this post for replies. I saw that movie. In fact I believe I actually have it on a VHS tape,BUT....here's the point. It is actually a MST3000 movie tape. If you know these guys it's a guy who got blasted into outer-space and is forced to watch really bad movies. They sit and watch them and make cracks at the bad acting and such.
Anyway,I love the show,it's not on anymore but they have DVD's and on some of the DVD's they have the movie being picked on on one side and the other side of the DVD is just the original movie without any interruptions. So try Netflix. I just checked and both versions are available.
Also if you're into bad horror movies,and yes I know that some of the bad movies you may like,as do I,but anyway check out some dollar stores. At Halloween I was able to pick up a half a dozen that were pretty cool for a party to play in the background and hey they only cost a buck!

SeenEmAll
It also looks like Witchery is the name of the other movie. I can't believe it,but it's Linda Blair and David Hasselhoff as the stars for this movie. I don't know what Linda Blair's been up to lately,but as for Mr. Hasselhoff word is he's possibly the biggest singer in Europe right now,has learned to sing in multiple languages but don't expect any singing in this movie,unless you count the screaming from the bloodshed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.