Ultimate Colossus vs 616 Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
The man of steel vs te unstopable force

fight takes place in a New York bar

debate

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3963/colossusstoppintrain28oi.jpg

http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/1871/jugger14ey.jpg

olympian
616 Juggernaut.

DarkCrawler
Classic wins, current loses.

olympian
yup.

snoopdogg
I suspect the fight would be similar to the Hulk/Juggernaut fight in Hulk #172.

Juggie wins. Nobody can beat him in a brawl/straight up fight.

soujaboy09
I think this would be a good fight, 616 Colossus did a good job vs Juggernaut, and it seems that Ultimate Colossus is stronger than his 616 counterpart so I think this would be a good fight. Don't forget Ultimate Colossus has beaten Thor, Ironman, and Magneto, which are some strong forces in the Ultimate Universe.

soujaboy09
Juggernaut has lost a fight, he was nocked out in one punch, and was actually injured. The fight was Onslaught vs Juggernaut, Juggernaut was knocked from Canada, to New Jersey.

DarkCrawler
And Ultimate Colossus is comparable to Onslaught?

soujaboy09
No but it was one punch, and he lost the fight I was just saying that Juggernaut could lose a fight.

Warmonger
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Juggernaut has lost a fight, he was nocked out in one punch, and was actually injured. The fight was Onslaught vs Juggernaut, Juggernaut was knocked from Canada, to New Jersey.

Do you have a scan of this punch? No. Wanna know why? First of all the confrontation happened off panel they never showed that fight. Second Juggernaut was k.o ed for all of 5 seconds, but third and most importantly Onlsaught didn't exist phsyically until Prof X ran into X-Man that came after Juggernaut landed in New Jersey. So if Onlsaught couldn't punch juggernaut until about a week later than the actual event, it follows that the attack was psionic.

Also Ult colossus lost to Ult Juggeranut before he even got the gem, so I think its fair to say that classic Juggernaut walks all over him. Also even current Juggernaut is monsterously strong and durable so I don't even know if Ult Colossu can beat him.

jgiant
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I suspect the fight would be similar to the Hulk/Juggernaut fight in Hulk #172.

Juggie wins. Nobody can beat him in a brawl/straight up fight. You mean the fight where the last scene was hulk ripping jugs helmet off and throwing him into a mountain, jugs didn't win, jugs had the slight advantage until hulk got serious...

Warmonger
Originally posted by jgiant
You mean the fight where the last scene was hulk ripping jugs helmet off and throwing him into a mountain, jugs didn't win, jugs had the slight advantage until hulk got serious...

No the last scene was Juggernaut getting up unharmed as usual the the X-Men showing up out of now where and Jean and Zavier taking him out psionically cause Hulk couln't do it himself.

jgiant
Originally posted by Warmonger
No the last scene was Juggernaut getting up unharmed as usual the the X-Men showing up out of now where and Jean and Zavier taking him out psionically cause Hulk couln't do it himself. How did i know someone was gunna say that? What i am trying to say is that jugs didn't beat hulk and the last blow was landed by hulk...jugs had the slight advantage until hulk got mad...if the fight went on hulk would have made jugs his personal punching bag...

soujaboy09
Onslaught did punch Juggernaut, just check answers.com. Ultimate Juggernaut never beat Ultimate Colossus because they never had a fight we really havn't seen what Ultimate Juggernaut can do, but I think we will.

Warmonger
Onslaught did punch Juggernaut, just check answers.com. Ultimate Juggernaut never beat Ultimate Colossus because they never had a fight we really havn't seen what Ultimate Juggernaut can do, but I think we will.

Why would I need to check answers.com when I can just check the comics? No where in that comic did we see Onlsaught punch Juggernaut. Infact there was no fight at all, all we saw was Juggs landing in Jersey claiming that Onlaught is coming. Since Onlaught couln't manifest physically at the time, (having not run into Nate Grey yet) how could Onlaught have punched him?

Ult Juggernaut did beat colossus. Did your read the weapon x arc of Ult Xmen? When Stryker was colecting the X-Men he sent Juggernaut after Colossus. He beat him the same way Onslaught beat Juggernaut the first time, totatly off panel. All you see is Juggeranut holding up an ucnoncious Colosuss by the rags of his shirt, saying "I got him".

So if you say that Juggs beating Ult. Colosu is Bs because they didn't show the fight then I say Onlaught punching Juggs is B.S for the same reason.

outarddwarf
at the time onslaught puched juggernaut he was a being comprised of psonic energy not a physical body so the punch was itself a psonic attack!

Warmonger
Originally posted by outarddwarf
at the time onslaught puched juggernaut he was a being comprised of psonic energy not a physical body so the punch was itself a psonic attack!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Someone give this man a cookie!

Not to mention he alos had Magneto's powers (which porbably doens't need a body) so after weakening him with a psionic attack Onlaught's used his magnetic powers to toss Juggs.

Adam Warlock
What is Ultimate Colossus compared to Onslaught again?

soujaboy09
Ok sorry my fault I was wrong, I still think Ultimate Colossus wuld give Juggernaut a good fight I mean the 616 Colossus gave Juggs a good fight, and Ultimate Colossus is clearly stronger than his 616 counterpart so I think this would be a good fight.

snoopdogg
Ok sorry my fault I was wrong, I still think Ultimate Colossus wuld give Juggernaut a good fight I mean the 616 Colossus gave Juggs a good fight, and Ultimate Colossus is clearly stronger than his 616 counterpart so I think this would be a good fight. Your right. This would be a good battle considering how 616 Colosus faired against Juggs.

Ult. Colossus will knock him around but Juggy will outlast him.

Warmonger
When has 616 colossus given Juggernaut a good fight? The only single fight I remeber them having by themselsves was the one in the Bar and Juggernaut knocked him out then too.

This isn't a rip on colossus jsut saying Juggeranut has already proven to be more than he can handle.

snoopdogg
When has 616 colossus given Juggernaut a good fight? The only single fight I remeber them having by themselsves was the one in the Bar and Juggernaut knocked him out then too.

This isn't a rip on colossus jsut saying Juggeranut has already proven to be more than he can handle. Obviously you didn't go to the Colossus respect thread.

I scanned it on page 3. Colossus was not knocked out.

Please go check it out.

Warmonger
I'll go check it out.

Valeciano
If this is Classic Juggernaut, Juggernaut wins in 2 punches....because yes, Ult. Colossus is stronger than 616 Colossus, but 616 Colossus went down from Classic Juggernaut in one punch....so at max Ultimate Colossus will last one but get knocked out by the 2nd punch...Classic Juggernaut wins 10/10.

If it's Current Juggernaut, it's a very very close fight....i give it to Current Juggernaut 6/10.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Valeciano
If this is Classic Juggernaut, Juggernaut wins in 2 punches....because yes, Ult. Colossus is stronger than 616 Colossus, but 616 Colossus went down from Classic Juggernaut in one punch....so at max Ultimate Colossus will last one but get knocked out by the 2nd punch...Classic Juggernaut wins 10/10.

If it's Current Juggernaut, it's a very very close fight....i give it to Current Juggernaut 6/10. Did you see the punch on panel?

You must have the special edition.

Warmonger
Uhm I'm sorry but what happened when Juggernaut brought he building down? The debris wasn't too heavy for Colossus to shake off and he was down for a good while. So either he was A)scared to continue the fight (not like Peter at all) or B) he was out. So yes Juggernaut did K.O him it just wasn't for very long.

He didn't do too bad but I wouldn't call that a good fight cause everytime he attacked Juggernaut pretty quickly turned it around and sent him packing.

soujaboy09
Juggernaut said himself 616 Colossus could fight, and had heart, and Colossus wasn't knocked out Colossus was still looking to fight but Wolverine said the fight was over not Colossus. 616 Colossus took out Arkon, and stood toe to toe with gladiator so if Ultimate Colossus is stronger than his 616 counterpart he stands a good chance with Juggernaut. Remember though 616 Colossus was a farmes before he became a x men, but Ultimate Colossus was in the mob i'm sure he knows how to throw punches better than 616 Colossus at that point.

Jose123
Juggernaut said himself 616 Colossus could fight, and had heart, and Colossus wasn't knocked out Colossus was still looking to fight but Wolverine said the fight was over not Colossus. 616 Colossus took out Arkon, and stood toe to toe with gladiator so if Ultimate Colossus is stronger than his 616 counterpart he stands a good chance with Juggernaut. Remember though 616 Colossus was a farmes before he became a x men, but Ultimate Colossus was in the mob i'm sure he knows how to throw punches better than 616 Colossus at that point.

And 616 Colossus has been a x-man and been trained by someone who has skill comparable to that or even better than the top special forces in the world for several years.

You know that guy with Big force beams coming out of his eyes.
Not to mention Wolverine.

all that being said ultimate colossus gets run over by 616 Juggernaut

soujaboy09
Why though I respect your opinion, but what do you base what you say off of. When Colossus fought Juggernaut he was youn, and thats why I saud at this point Ultimate Colossus could throw hands better than 616 Colossus. If your going to say Juggernaut will win please base it off something logical.

Warmonger
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/spyger/Colossusbarfight5.jpg

This is where Cain brings the house down. Notice who is laying down? If Colosus could dodge Cain's earlier attacks then why would he be laying like this while Cain takes even longer to tear the wall down? No he was either otu cold or playing dead. Then...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/spyger/Colossusbarfight6.jpg

Cain delivers his line gives Logan some money then walks of all of this before Colosuss even gets up. So once again if he was really looking ot keep fighting why would he wait for Juggernaut to leave efore getting up. So if you say that he is not unconcoius then you are saying that Colossu didn't want to continue the fight. So its either he was scared or he was out cold which is it?

soujaboy09
why don't you post the whole fight, and not just the part where Juggernaut starts to win, because just showing that much makes it look like Colossus got whoped when he didnt. So please if you post something don't just post the part that supports your opinion.

Still thats just 616 Colossus when he was young, and Ultimate Colossus has proven to be stronger than his 616 counterpart.

where was he knocked out at point that out please.

Warmonger
Here is alogical reason. No one has knocked out the Juggeranut using blunt force trauma, which is Colossus only weapon. Not Hulk not Thor, not Stone Cutter or any of the other guys that he has faced. Most of these guys have strength feats exceeding anything that Ult. Colossus has ever done they have fought and beaten stronger opponents than Colossus and they weren't able to subdue Cain.

Thor has greater strength than Ult.Colossu as well as a host of other powers not to mention one of the few things that Juggernaut is vulnerable to, and that is powerful Magic. And yet he couldn't beat Juggernaut. colossus has never even gotten that close and Ult. Col whic is stronger (but not by as much as you think) has done nothing to indicate that he could do much better. He put up a decent fight but he still got manhandled.

Ult. Colossus should logically have nothing in terms of fighting skil agianst 616. 616 has been fighting for years before that fight with Juggeraunt. Training everyday with some of the best fighters around the X-Men. the other guy was in the mob. Not ecause he could fight but because he was invulnerable beign in the mob doens't mean he can fight.

Warmonger
why don't you post the whole fight, and not just the part where Juggernaut starts to win, because just showing that much makes it look like Colossus got whoped when he didnt. So please if you post something don't just post the part that supports your opinion.

Still thats just 616 Colossus when he was young, and Ultimate Colossus has proven to be stronger than his 616 counterpart.

where was he knocked out at point that out please.

I didn't post the wole fight because you kept insisting that Colossu doesn't get kncoked out so I jsut posted the parts wehre he is unconcious.

Look in the first picture seeing that shiny guy laying on the floor that is Colossus. He is laying down on his stomach limp he isn't kneeling or struggling to get up he is out. Then he doesn't get back up until after Juggeranut leaves.

So if he is still concoious then he is just scared to keep fightin other wise he would get up right?

So he was either out cold or he was scared your pick.

soujaboy09
Well 616 Colossus dealt with She Hulk with ease, and they say She Hulk has he same strength as Hulk. Thor could not use magic against Juggernaut because Juggs suit is magic, and is magic resistant. Thor's power also weaver from writer to writer, and I have never seen Juggernaut or Hulk do something as amazing as pick up, hold and carry a 7000 ton subamarine miles away from shore. I have never seen them two do something like carry overcome 30,000 pounds of force.

Ultimate Colossus has shown to be stronger than his 616 counterpart, and 616 Colossus has defeated some good people on his own. Ultimate Thor defeated the whole Ultimate team, but got his ass handed to him by Colossus. Ironman in the same issue with his superspeed, nice guns, ability to fly, superstength, and super durability got taken out in a matter of seconds. Magneto with all his experiance, and being one of the strongest mutants in the world was taken out by Colossus, but yet he is still thought of as a middle rank mutant.

Colossus also shown he was resistant to magic when he fought Thor, because if he wouldn't have been he would have lost that fight.

the Darkone
Ultimate colossus = earth 616 Colossus<<<< Juggernaut. Juggernaut knock out Thor with a back hand, held his own against the hulk on more than one occassion. Even current juggernaut will beat ultimate colossus with breaking a swet.

Juggernaut 100/00

Jose123
Well 616 Colossus dealt with She Hulk with ease, and they say She Hulk has he same strength as Hulk. Thor could not use magic against Juggernaut because Juggs suit is magic, and is magic resistant. Thor's power also weaver from writer to writer, and I have never seen Juggernaut or Hulk do something as amazing as pick up, hold and carry a 7000 ton subamarine miles away from shore. I have never seen them two do something like carry overcome 30,000 pounds of force.

Ultimate Colossus has shown to be stronger than his 616 counterpart, and 616 Colossus has defeated some good people on his own. Ultimate Thor defeated the whole Ultimate team, but got his ass handed to him by Colossus. Ironman in the same issue with his superspeed, nice guns, ability to fly, superstength, and super durability got taken out in a matter of seconds. Magneto with all his experiance, and being one of the strongest mutants in the world was taken out by Colossus, but yet he is still thought of as a middle rank mutant.

Colossus also shown he was resistant to magic when he fought Thor, because if he wouldn't have been he would have lost that fight.

WTF did he do in this fight you keep bringing up. Did thor Punch him which requires no Magic. Shoot lightning at him which we still don't know if it's real Magic or not. this is the Ultimate U. Some characters are stronger than there counterparts in the 616 but most are weaker like HULK Thor Iron man,Spider-man and even Magneto. Just because he took down those people in the Ultimate U doesn't mean he would achieve the same result in the Regular 616.

and what has 616 Hulk ever done thats so impressive? are you freaking serious?

Jose123
Well 616 Colossus dealt with She Hulk with ease, and they say She Hulk has he same strength as Hulk.

Ha!!!!
XD
LOL
ROFFLE
laughing

You really don't know anything about she hulk or the Hulk do you.

She Hulk is not the same as the Hulk. Hulk is way stronger.

the Darkone
Colossus from earht 616 is = Ultimate Colossus but when earth 616 colossus becomes enrage his strength jumps up like wonder man. Ultimate colossus is written differently then his counter part, if I'm not mistaken colossus from future pass knock a full size sentinel out of the building with one punch. And current colossus is getting stronger as he gets older.

Valeciano
Thor's power also weaver from writer to writer, and I have never seen Juggernaut or Hulk do something as amazing as pick up, hold and carry a 7000 ton subamarine miles away from shore. I have never seen them two do something like carry overcome 30,000 pounds of force.

Dude, shut up....u have absolutely NO IDEA wut ur talking about...30,000 pounds honestly is nothing...even the Thing has shown strength superior to that....

THE THING sent a whole 100,000 ton Battleship into space in one punch!
THOR lifted the Midgard Serpent which was so enormous that it wrapped itself around the earth several times!
HERCULES held the earth itself on his shoulders! has dragged Manhattan!
HULK has braced 150,000,000,000 tons of a Mountain for almsot a minute! has destroyed a meteor half the size of Earth with one punch!
JUGGERNAUT has punched holes thru dimensions! has had all his skin magically burnt off and kept coming! has *****-slapped Thor! Has knocked out The Thing in 3 shots! Has knocked out Colossus in one shot! Has beat the Hulk to within an inch of his life! Has gone toe-to-toe with War Hulk who was Hulk enhanced by Celestial Armor!
GLADIATOR lifted the Baxter Building! stood toe-to-toe with Thor who was going all out!
NAMOR consistently stands toe-to-toe with the Thing on land, and consistently beats him in the ocean! Has lifted 200,000 ton submarines!

ALL THESE GUYS, ESPECIALLY JUGGERNAUT, ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO ANY VERSION OF COLOSSUS.

soujaboy09
No offense, but those numbers you just put up are bullshit I wonder were you got them? from mabe your head. This is crazy one day these people are the shit the next there getting there ass whoped power changes between writers. Ultimate Colossus has been in less than 80 comics, and has done to bad ass shit he's just as strong as the people you put up. One writer will have a character struggling to pick up a car, and the next will have them picking up Jupiter, and Jupiter is a gas
planet.

Valeciano
dude.....i didnt make them up....notice i only put up a few numbers....cuz i dont make em up....i only name exact numbers when their stated.....I WONT PUT UP NUMBERS IF THEIR NOT STATED.....i dont know the issues for most of these, but the one's i do know i will say so...

THE THING sent a whole 100,000 ton Battleship into space in one punch! - READ FF VOL.3 #8
HULK has held 150,000,000,000 tons of a Mountain for almost a minute! - READ SECRET WARS #4
JUGGERNAUT has had all his skin magically burnt off and kept coming! -READ THE JUGGERNAUT ONE-SHOT!
Has knocked out The Thing in 3 shots! -READ SECRET WARS II #7
Has gone toe-to-toe with War Hulk who was Hulk enhanced by Celestial Armor! - READ INCREDIBLE HULK #457
GLADIATOR lifted the Baxter Building! - READ FF #249-250
NAMOR consistently stands toe-to-toe with the Thing on land, and consistently beats him in the ocean! - READ FF VOL.2 #2

alright now how bout u go read wut i just told u to and stop being a fanboy and actually get some knowledge of comics...

And Ultimate Colossus is strong, yes, but not compared to these guys...all these guys are way stronger than Ultimate Colossus could ever dream of being......explain to me how his best feat, lifting a 7,000 ton submarine under 30,000 tons of pressure is superior to things such as sending an 100,000 ton battleship into space in one punch or lifting the Baxter Building, which must weigh at least a couple hundred thousand tons (just to name a few of the feats i mentioned)....explain how u figure that cuz i really wanna know lol i didnt think lifting 37,000 tons is a better feat than holding 150,000,000,000 tons or punching 100,000 tons into space with one right hook.....

.....ur a stupid fanboy, give up b4 i embarass u....

Warmonger

She-Hulk isn't as strong as Hulk or even as durable.

Thor cna and did use hsi magic against Juggernaut and it was by far the most effective attack I've seen used on Cain. I can understand you saying juggernaut cause he doens't have the same feats of object strength evne though his battle strength counts. But to say that about Hulk, I begin to think that you don't really know very much about comics. Hulk once braced upa damn mountain in secret wars and punched meteor bigger than the earth and destroyed it.

Ult. Colossu lifetd up a submarine and stopped train, please tell me how that is even close.

Ultimate Thor didn't defeat the whole Ultimate Team otherwise he wouldn't be locked up in the Trieskalon now would he? Also Ult. Iton man doesn't hav eSuper Speed. He cna fly really fast but he doesn't have superspeed. Infact what has Ult. Ironman done but get his ass kicked. Hulk kicked his ass, wolverine kicked his ass, Coloossus kicked his ass, Thor kicked his ass. Ther is probably mroe but Ult. Iron Man is a pansy.

As for ult. Magneto thing that is nothing but PIS and you know it but even that doesn't place him in the same batting cage is the big gusy in 616.

Ult.Thor's powers are technological not magical.

Warmonger
No offense, but those numbers you just put up are bullshit I wonder were you got them? from mabe your head. This is crazy one day these people are the shit the next there getting there ass whoped power changes between writers. Ultimate Colossus has been in less than 80 comics, and has done to bad ass shit he's just as strong as the people you put up. One writer will have a character struggling to pick up a car, and the next will have them picking up Jupiter, and Jupiter is a gas
planet.

Name colossus feats. Then think of the guys you are putting him up against even the average of their strength feats is greater than his.

If colossus hasn't done anything near that then how cna you say that he is just as strong?

soujaboy09
-Stood face to face with a train which had multiple railroad cars with it. It crashed on him, and he stopped it on its tracks without even moving.
-Took hot lava on him and had no injuries.
-Survived miles in bottom of the ocean with no trouble with the pressure.
-Carried an entire submarine from the bottom of the ocean.
-Overtook Magneto's hold on him and kicked his ass.
-Survived a full blast from Havok and was only knocked out.
-Defeated an entire group of Brotherhod mutants.
-Did not move an inch when a Brotherhood car crashed on him with full speed.
-Knocked out Thor
-Knocked out Iron Man
-A miniature nuke was needed to put him down and even after that he recovered in about fifteen minutes.
-thew a 50 ft sentinal houndreds of feet in the air with ease
-stoped a farris wheel

Thats just a few i'm probably leaving some out sorry if I did.

I'm not sure but how many pounds of pressure where on Colossus due to him being miles from the surface so add that to the 7000 ton Sub, and calculate.

May I see some scans I would just like to see these feats Valeciano, and the numbers where it was written.

I think these days comic writers are trying to make comics more believable while still saying these characters sre the same strength. I doubt we will ever see Thing if what you say is true punch a 100,000 ton battleship into space.

Where does it say Ultimate Magneto is weaker than his 616 counterpart or any others for that matter. There hasn't been that many issues so I think it's too early to judge how strong some characers are I think we should wait, and see.

the Darkone
Thor survive a planet explosion unharmed.

Thor- lifted midgard serpent which wieghts as much as earth own two different occassion.

Thor - killed fing fang foom

Thor - Took on exitar 20,000 ft celestial and damage his brain dom, after that celestial made a copy of thor out of respect.

Thor- fought his half brother Atum the god eater/demogorge a elder god

Thor - defeated galactus
Thor -defeated ego

got to go too work , I'll be back

soujaboy09
I think that thses days as people have grown to be smarter that we will never again see someone do what you just described. I doubt we will ever see people surviving planet explosions, and such Comics will never be what they once were.

For example they have Ultimate Colossus listed as the same strength, but do you truly believe that they will ever show a giant snake wrap around the world in the Ultimate Marvel Universe. Ultimate Colossus again I will say isjust as strong as the people they listed its just that comics have changed, and we will never see what you once saw.

DarkCrawler
I think that thses days as people have grown to be smarter that we will never again see someone do what you just described. I doubt we will ever see people surviving planet explosions, and such Comics will never be what they once were.

For example they have Ultimate Colossus listed as the same strength, but do you truly believe that they will ever show a giant snake wrap around the world in the Ultimate Marvel Universe. Ultimate Colossus again I will say isjust as strong as the people they listed its just that comics have changed, and we will never see what you once saw.

They have listed him as same strenght class...but there are different varieties. Both can lift over 100 tons. But Thor can lift more. He is god, after all. Thor has done those feats, so they are canon. He could do the same again if needed. Colossus has done nothing even close to that.

snoopdogg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/spyger/Colossusbarfight5.jpg

This is where Cain brings the house down. Notice who is laying down? If Colosus could dodge Cain's earlier attacks then why would he be laying like this while Cain takes even longer to tear the wall down? No he was either otu cold or playing dead. Then...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/spyger/Colossusbarfight6.jpg

Cain delivers his line gives Logan some money then walks of all of this before Colosuss even gets up. So once again if he was really looking ot keep fighting why would he wait for Juggernaut to leave efore getting up. So if you say that he is not unconcoius then you are saying that Colossu didn't want to continue the fight. So its either he was scared or he was out cold which is it? When Colossus is knocked out he turns back to human. But being your smart you already know that.

He was down for a few seconds. If you notice the two pages take place during the duration of a sentence from Juggernaut. Colossus was down for only a few seconds.

snoopdogg

NAMOR consistently stands toe-to-toe with the Thing on land, Namor goes toe to toe with Thing on land?Originally posted by Valeciano

.....ur a stupid fanboy, give up b4 i embarass u.... Let's see if you can embarass me.

DarkCrawler
Why was he down if he wasn't knocked out?

DarkCrawler
Namor goes toe to toe with Thing on land? .

Yep...

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/7941/thingnamor12ys.gif
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/4889/thingnamor20oo.gif

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Why was he down if he wasn't knocked out? When Juggernaut punches people they usually get knocked down.

Even Namor would be knocked down.

DarkCrawler
When Juggernaut punches people they usually get knocked down.

Even Namor would be knocked down.

No, but why wasn't he getting up?

snoopdogg
Yep...

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/7941/thingnamor12ys.gif
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/4889/thingnamor20oo.gif Namor did hold his own I guess.

snoopdogg
No, but why wasn't he getting up? He did get up. Right after Juggernaut left.

Hey if you guys think he was kocked out. Go with it.

Tony Stark
Dude, shut up....u have absolutely NO IDEA wut ur talking about...30,000 pounds honestly is nothing...even the Thing has shown strength superior to that....

THE THING sent a whole 100,000 ton Battleship into space in one punch!
THOR lifted the Midgard Serpent which was so enormous that it wrapped itself around the earth several times!
HERCULES held the earth itself on his shoulders! has dragged Manhattan!
HULK has braced 150,000,000,000 tons of a Mountain for almsot a minute! has destroyed a meteor half the size of Earth with one punch!
JUGGERNAUT has punched holes thru dimensions! has had all his skin magically burnt off and kept coming! has *****-slapped Thor! Has knocked out The Thing in 3 shots! Has knocked out Colossus in one shot! Has beat the Hulk to within an inch of his life! Has gone toe-to-toe with War Hulk who was Hulk enhanced by Celestial Armor!
GLADIATOR lifted the Baxter Building! stood toe-to-toe with Thor who was going all out!
NAMOR consistently stands toe-to-toe with the Thing on land, and consistently beats him in the ocean! Has lifted 200,000 ton submarines!

ALL THESE GUYS, ESPECIALLY JUGGERNAUT, ARE FAR SUPERIOR TO ANY VERSION OF COLOSSUS.

Everything you've just said is true except Juggs knocked The THING down with 3 punches... not out... Then Ben took Juggs down to the ground with one hand...

And Ben has held his own under water with Namor on more than one occasion...

wink

DarkCrawler
Usually Namor knocks him out there, though.

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/7751/namorfeat1020mm.gif

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/9898/namorfeat1136sn.gif

http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thingseanamor13lk.gif
http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thingseanamor22xu.gif

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Everything you've just said is true except Juggs knocked The THING down with 3 punches... not out... Then Ben took Juggs down to the ground with one hand...

And Ben has held his own under water with Namor on more than one occasion...

wink How can you guys say Colossus was knocked out in one punch and Thing was not knocked out?

Thing has gone toe to toe with Namor on land and water. We know this.

snoopdogg

wink And everyting you just said was not true. Thing was knocked out. After Juggy floored Thing he stepped on Things head to walk over him then as Juggy walked over him Thing tripped Juggernaut and he fell down. Then Thing stood up then fell back down.

Lucky for Thing Juggy was teleported away.

soujaboy09
Now again I will say that you underestimate Ultimate Colossus, and that if 616 Colossus as young as he was could hold his own not be knocked out, and have Juggernaut himself say the boy could fight, and has heart then why do you say that Ultimate Colossus who Marvel has obviously made stronger than his 616 counterpart will get ran over in this fight.

Now I'm not saying that Ultimate Colossus will beat Juggernaut all I'm saying is that Ultimate Colossus would hold his own, and the fight might even be a draw.

It is true that the 616 Colossus when he is knocked out he changes back to his human form it's Ultimate Colossus that gets knocked out and stays the same.

Another thing I would like for you to answer is do you truly believe that we will ever see the things in comics that you saw 10 20 years ago? No because people are not stupid, and if people saw giant snakes wrap around the world, and a man pull it off they would laugh.

So Juggernaut vs Ultimate Colossus I see it more as a draw than anything else. If 616 Colossus can fight Juggernaut hold his own, and Ultimate Colossus can survive a nuke blast then he take a punch, and give Juggernaut a fight.

DarkCrawler

Another thing I would like for you to answer is do you truly believe that we will ever see the things in comics that you saw 10 20 years ago? No because people are not stupid, and if people saw giant snakes wrap around the world, and a man pull it off they would laugh.

Thor is still strong enough to do those things. It doesn't matter when it happened.

Tony Stark
And everyting you just said was not true. Thing was knocked out. After Juggy floored Thing he stepped on Things head to walk over him then as Juggy walked over him Thing tripped Juggernaut and he fell down. Then Thing stood up then fell back down.

Lucky for Thing Juggy was teleported away.

So your saying that Ben was knocked out for a couple seconds but woke up had the mind enough to grab Juggs foot halt his movement and stop him from touching the Beyonder to complete his task and then all the villians where teleported away...?

Yea...right...

Ben was knocked down not out...

Then decided to take a nap after he had completed his mission of stopping the 99 villians.

snoopdogg
Thor is still strong enough to do those things. It doesn't matter when it happened. He does have a good point though.

DarkCrawler
Well, it's a mythology comic. In Thor: Blood Oath, he is doing similar things.

snoopdogg
Well, it's a mythology comic. In Thor: Blood Oath, he is doing similar things. He should be. Thor is the third strongest guy in Marvel.

soujaboy09
He does have a good point though.

Who? him I mean I get what he's saying I just don't see it happening. Ok here, they say Hercules was the greatest Avenger ever but I could never in my life see him go grab a snake the size of earth, and take it away. Hulk they say he's suppose to be the strongest ever in the 616 universe that means greater than Thor, but I never see him going, and grabing a snake the size of earth. I'm sorry but if Marvel started in the year 2000 we would have never saw Thor pick up a snake the size of earth it's unbelieveable he should never lose a fight with strength like that. Thor should have no problem with anything, and that why I say powers vary between writers, because another writer will have Thor a good fight with someone like Thing, not saying Thing sucks it's just with the strength enouph to pick up a snake the size of earth he should deal with Thing with ease.

DarkCrawler
Who? him I mean I get what he's saying I just don't see it happening. Ok here, they say Hercules was the greatest Avenger ever but I could never in my life see him go grab a snake the size of earth, and take it away. Hulk they say he's suppose to be the strongest ever in the 616 universe that means greater than Thor, but I never see him going, and grabing a snake the size of earth. I'm sorry but if Marvel started in the year 2000 we would have never saw Thor pick up a snake the size of earth it's unbelieveable he should never lose a fight with strength like that. Thor should have no problem with anything, and that why I say powers vary between writers, because another writer will have Thor a good fight with someone like Thing, not saying Thing sucks it's just with the strength enouph to pick up a snake the size of earth he should deal with Thing with ease.

Hercules has lifted the planet one time. Hulk has destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth.

Jose123
Now again I will say that you underestimate Ultimate Colossus, and that if 616 Colossus as young as he was could hold his own not be knocked out, and have Juggernaut himself say the boy could fight, and has heart then why do you say that Ultimate Colossus who Marvel has obviously made stronger than his 616 counterpart will get ran over in this fight.

Now I'm not saying that Ultimate Colossus will beat Juggernaut all I'm saying is that Ultimate Colossus would hold his own, and the fight might even be a draw.

It is true that the 616 Colossus when he is knocked out he changes back to his human form it's Ultimate Colossus that gets knocked out and stays the same.

So Juggernaut vs Ultimate Colossus I see it more as a draw than anything else. If 616 Colossus can fight Juggernaut hold his own, and Ultimate Colossus can survive a nuke blast then he take a punch, and give Juggernaut a fight.

You can try to deny and try to play off what Thor did. But the fact is that it is Canon. It happened. And why couldn't Thor Or Juggy not be Able to do that. One is a GOD. The other is empowered by a GOD.
And I agree Ult.Colossus wouldn't go down so easily. But he will go down. I wouldn't say he would ever tie with Juggs but he will go down with a fight.

Juggernaut wins this not easy but still wins 9/10 times.

And how strong is Ult colossus compared to the current 616 colossus.
Last I heard that after they resurrected him they upgraded his strength to the 90 ton range.

soujaboy09
616 Colossus is in 100 ton range as is Ultimate Colossus, but Ultimate Colossus has shown he can lift more than 100 tons even though he's listed at that range.

I could have swore Juggernaut has been weakened, and he's not as strong as he once was, even so I still think this would be a good fight.

Jose123
616 Colossus is in 100 ton range as is Ultimate Colossus, but Ultimate Colossus has shown he can lift more than 100 tons even though he's listed at that range.

I could have swore Juggernaut has been weakened, and he's not as strong as he once was, even so I still think this would be a good fight.

What has Ulti.Colossus lifted that is 100 tons?

olympian
"Another thing I would like for you to answer is do you truly believe that we will ever see the things in comics that you saw 10 20 years ago? No because people are not stupid, and if people saw giant snakes wrap around the world, and a man pull it off they would laugh."

Man, those things were already called "myth-logy" centuries ago. Nevermind 10 or 20 years back. Its fantasy.

And unless im wrong people today still read about a guy with boxers above his pants and a cape that can fly. "We" never tough they wer real, ergo we arent stupid and never wer.

" I'm sorry but if Marvel started in the year 2000 we would have never saw Thor pick up a snake the size of earth it's unbelieveable"

Of course we would. Thor wasent created by Marvel. Its a version of a culture world hero that existed long ago. Wich means everything related can be used. Either in 1960 or the year 3000.

"it's unbelieveable he should never lose a fight with strength like that."

Unless of course -someone- matches him and/or surpasses him. He isent the only character with that range of strenght.

soujaboy09
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...ggernaut102.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...gernaut1022.jpg

Ok look at these pics these are from 616 Colossus vs Juggernaut Colossus in this pic is fairly new to the X Men, and is far weaker than he is now in the 616 universe. Now look in both fights 616 Colossus vs Juggernaut Colossus did a good job, and in those pics he's far weaker than he is now in the 616 universe. Now don't you think that Ultimate Colossus who is stronger than updated 616 Colossus could at leat put a good fight to Juggernaut? This is why I think it could be a tie because Ultimate Colossus is stronger than the 616 Colossus now, and the young 616 Colossus put up good fight so that by logic means Ultimate Colossus wouldn't get put down so easily.

These pics are from The Ultimate/616 Colossus respect thread found by snoopdogg.

Fishy 500
planet.

I created a simmilar thread to this in my 1st week .... I agree with you Ultimate Colossus has been one of marvels most impressive strong guy for the last 2-3 years !!!!!!!!!

King Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Atlas and Sentry are the only ones who have been more impressive ! Mortal Herc was pretty impressive in his last mini aswell !

But they are right ! .... Everyone considered stronger than Namor has greater feats, somewhere down the line.

Thing punching a 100 kilo ton object into orbit sounds unrealistc ! When did this happen ? smile

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Jose123
What has Ulti.Colossus lifted that is 100 tons? Didn't you see these pics? I posted them already.

He lifted a k-14 submarine over his head and walked miles to shore with it. And it was uphill!

I did some research and a k-14 weighs over 8,000 tons. And it was half full of water which added another 100 or more tons.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossuslifingSub.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossuslifingSub2.jpg

Jose123
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...ggernaut102.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...gernaut1022.jpg

Ok look at these pics these are from 616 Colossus vs Juggernaut Colossus in this pic is fairly new to the X Men, and is far weaker than he is now in the 616 universe. Now look in both fights 616 Colossus vs Juggernaut Colossus did a good job, and in those pics he's far weaker than he is now in the 616 universe. Now don't you think that Ultimate Colossus who is stronger than updated 616 Colossus could at leat put a good fight to Juggernaut? This is why I think it could be a tie because Ultimate Colossus is stronger than the 616 Colossus now, and the young 616 Colossus put up good fight so that by logic means Ultimate Colossus wouldn't get put down so easily.

These pics are from The Ultimate/616 Colossus respect thread found by snoopdogg.

Can't see the link.

and what has Ult.colossus done that shows him as a 100 toner?

Jose123
Didn't you see these pics? I posted them already.

He lifted a k-14 submarine over his head and walked miles to shore with it. And it was uphill!

I did some research and a k-14 weighs over 8,000 tons. And it was half full of water which added another 100 or more tons.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossuslifingSub.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossuslifingSub2.jpg

How can being filled with water increase it from 8,000 to 100,000 i know it would be more heavy filled with water but 100 tons?

does it state that in the comic or did you just guess?

snoopdogg
How can being filled with water increase it from 8,000 to 100,000 i know it would be more heavy filled with water but 100 tons?

does it state that in the comic or did you just guess? You said what did Colossus lift that is over 100 tons not 100,00 tons.

soujaboy09
He lifted a 8000 ton submarine filled with water, and people which added around 200 tons, miles away from the shore add the water pressure, and I dont no how many tons that is.

He stoped a train dead in its tracks with around 100 cars added to it.

He overcame 30,000 tons of pressure to overcome Magnetos power.

Pics from Ultimate/616 Colossus respect thread

Jose123
You said what did Colossus lift that is over 100 tons not 100,00 tons.

My bad.

Misread your message

Fishy 500
He lifted a 8000 ton submarine filled with water, and people which added around 200 tons, miles away from the shore add the water pressure, and I dont no how many tons that is.

He stoped a train dead in its tracks with around 100 cars added to it.

He overcame 30,000 tons of pressure to overcome Magnetos power.

Pics from Ultimate/616 Colossus respect thread

When did the 30 000 tons happen !

Jose123
Originally posted by Fishy 500
When did the 30 000 tons happen !

I want know that as well.

Are you just guessing or did mangneto actually say that it was 30 000 tons of pressure.

I'd like to see Ult.Colossus try that on 616 "I can reverse the poles of the earth and defy the laws of physics by creating a black hole" Magneto

Fishy 500
I want know that as well.

Are you just guessing or did mangneto actually say that it was 30 000 tons of pressure.

I'd like to see Ult.Colossus try that on 616 "I can reverse the poles of the earth and defy the laws of physics by creating a black hole" Magneto

Mags was having to concentrate on a lot of things as well e.g. keeping that Island size rock in orbit, wolverine etc !

I'm absolutely appalled that Ult Colossus is listed as level 6 .... It makes no sense , technically anyone with Level 7 strength can beat him !

snoopdogg
In Ult. X-men #5 Magneto held up around 100 Sentinels in the air in a giant circle. In the process making them all motionless.

Colossus has enough power to overcome that kind of magnetism.

Does anybody remember the exact issue he beat Mags up? I read it when it first came out then put it in the box. I wanna go check it out.

I know it was in the 30's.

Fishy 500
In Ult. X-men #5 Magneto held up around 100 Sentinels in the air in a giant circle. In the process making them all motionless.

Does anybody remember the exact issue he beat Mags up? I read it when it first came out then put it in the box. I wanna go check it out.

Get the Return of the King trade !!!!! Back in the day when Ultimate X men was good ! The art is sooo shit nowsmile

Jose123

so your just guessing. okay just checking.

Question: Do you think that ult.colossus would even stand a chance against 616 magneto?

Fishy 500
so your just guessing. okay just checking.

Question: Do you think that ult.colossus would even stand a chance against 616 magneto?

no smile

soujaboy09
Actually it's not a guess at marvel.com it says Magneto's powers are mature enouph to lift 30,000 tons.

I have a question for everyone, why do you all think that 616 Magneto is so much better than his Ultimate counterpart does it actually say that or are you just guessing.

Jose123
Actually it's not a guess at marvel.com it says Magneto's powers are mature enouph to lift 30,000 tons.

I have a question for everyone, why do you all think that 616 Magneto is so much better than his Ultimate counterpart does it actually say that or are you just guessing.

you don't know what 616 magneto has accomplished or what he's done have you?

Being able to create black holes is something I never heard Ult.Chump I mean Magneto ever do.

Being able to actually bend and shape Adamantuim is also pretty impressive.

DarkCrawler
Because 616 Magneto is able to make black holes and stuff.

And it's 616 Magneto who lifted that 30,000 thing, not Ultimate. Ultimate has not showed anything like that.

Jose123
And once again I ask

did it state that it was 30,000 tons of pressure in the comic or are you just guessing?

snoopdogg
Because 616 Magneto is able to make black holes and stuff.

And it's 616 Magneto who lifted that 30,000 thing, not Ultimate. Ultimate has not showed anything like that. How much would 100 Sentinels weigh?

Jose123
How much would 100 Sentinels weigh?

I don't know

How much power is required to create a black Hole?

Warmonger
When Colossus is knocked out he turns back to human. But being your smart you already know that.

He was down for a few seconds. If you notice the two pages take place during the duration of a sentence from Juggernaut. Colossus was down for only a few seconds.

Ok but colossus was laying there the whole time not just when Juggs was talking to Wolverine and Kurt but when he was tearing down the building and didn't get up till Juggernaut left. So either he was out or he didn't want a peice.

snoopdogg
I don't know

How much power is required to create a black Hole? That's got nothing to do with lifting power.

In the new Wizard mag. it says the new Sentinels weigh 200 tons.

DarkCrawler
One sentinel roughly weighs probably 5-10 tons.

soujaboy09
So you guessed

How can you say 616 Magneto is stronger than Ultimate is 616 has been in around 400 more comics. We don't no what Ultimate Magneto can do so why do you judge.

Ultimate Magneto apperntly can bend Adamantuim if he took out the whole X Men which includes Wolverine, and Colossus had to save them.

Codename: Magneto
Group affiliation: The Brotherhood
Base of operations: The Savage Land
First Appearance: Ultimate X-Men #1
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 190 lbs.
Eye color: Blue-gray
Hair color: Silver

Powers:
Erik Lensherr possess the ability to control mangetic fields. His talents range from twisting metal to controling the flow of iron in a person's blood stream.

History:
Erik Magnus Lensherr once worked in tandem with Charles Xavier to create The Brotherhood of Mutants in San Francisco, a place where mutants could seek refuge from persecution. When their ranks swelled, the two discovered the Savage Land -- a place for the mutant population to reside Unfortunately, Magneto's views towards the humans turned very sour.

Magneto began to believe that Homo superior was in fact ultimately destined to rule the earth, and that Homo sapien was standing in their way. Xavier, however, didn't share these ideals, and their relationship deteriorated. Magneto paralyzed Xavier from the waist down with a metal spear through his back in an all out battle between the two.

With Xavier out of the way, Magneto began his all out strike against the humans. He gathered his team of terrorists, known as the Brotherhood of Mutants, consisting of his son, the super-fast Quicksilver, his daughter, the probability-altering Scarlet Witch, and the Blob, Toad, Mastermind and Wolverine.

In response, the U.S. government deployed the Sentinel program, consisting on mutant hunting androids bent on eradicating mutants. Ever adamant, Magneto kidnapped the President of the United States' daughter in protest of the program. Fortunately, Charles Xavier's new team of mutant outlaws arrived to rescue her.

Frustrated with Magneto's continued terrorist actions, the U.S. government sent a fleet of Sentinels to thwart the mutant threat that existed in the Savage Land. The Sentinels murdered scores of mutants, leaving very few alive. Enraged, Magneto lashed out with his mutant ability and rearranged the Sentinels circuitry, programming them to hunt humans -- their first target being Washington, D.C.

Heeding the warning from Cyclops (who was in the Savage Land at the time), the X-Men assembled to combat the Sentinels and Magneto, who rode in atop one of the androids. While the X-Men defended the civillians, Wolverine and the Professor engaged Magneto directly, who had the President naked and at his mercy on the White House lawn. Confronted by Xavier, Magneto dismantled his wheelchair from right under him, and was ready to kill him before being interrupted by three claws to the chest -- courtesy of Wolverine, who had switched alliances from the Brotherhood to the X-Men. In another surprise move, Magneto's own son, Quicksilver, betrayed his father, and used his super speed to swiftly remove Magneto's helmet. Xavier then entered Magneto's mind and took control of his mutant power, turning him into a supercharged magnet. The result was the attraction of the destroyed Sentinel parts, and a gigantic explosion in the atmosphere.

Apparently, the explosion was the end of Magneto... Or was it?

Apparently not, as in issue twelve, the conclusion of the Return to Weapon X story, Professor X reveals to Marvel Girl that Magneto is in fact alive, and well... But with a twist. The Professor and Colossus embark on an impromptu field trip to the local park in which they enounter Magneto... who has no recollection of who he was. Xavier had actually not killed Magneto, but merely wiped all the memory of his terrorist actions from his mind, leaving him a kind, friendly neighbor, much to the shock of Colossus. The new Eric Lensherr's only worry? Why his watches keep spinning around and pointing to the magnetic North Pole.

While under the influence of Xavier's manipulations, Magneto's Brotherhood underwent many changes. His twin son and daughter turned to more peaceful ways of soothing the relationship between humans and mutants. Eventually, the Blob and Prosimian manipulated Hank McCoy, aka the Beast, into trusting an online personality created by the Blob. They were able to stage a meeting with the Beast, in which they used telepaths to rip the secret of their mutant leader out of Beast's head. The Brotherhood located Magneto and freed him from his mental bonds.

The master of magnetism had returned, and he was angry. Gathering his forces from across the globe, Magneto launched a full blown attack on humanity, announcing his return with the destruction of the Brooklyn Bridge in New York. After a meeting (conducted through a psychic liason) with Professor Xavier, Magneto alerted The Ultimates to the location of the X-Men, who were believed to be connected with The Brotherhood. After the battle, Magneto offered both Xavier (now captured by the U.S. Government), and The X-Men safety if they joined The Brotherhood once and for all. Both parties refused, and Magneto prepared to reverse the polarity of the earth in order to wipe of humanity. He enlisted the help of the mutant Forge, with the ability to create any machine. Forge built Magneto a device that would amplify Magneto's ability, thus allowing him to enact his final assault on human kind. At the last moment, Cyclops (who had been discovered unconcious in the Savage Land by Brotherhood operatives) interrupted Magneto with an optic blast to the back, and announced that the X-Men were on their way. Indeed they were. The X-Men blasted through the glass dome covering Magneto's citadel and took on The Brotherhood. Enraged, Magneto set off a nuclear blast north of Miami, but it was quickly contained by Jean Grey using her Phoenix abilities.

Magneto had trapped the X-Men in a magnetic field, chosing to slowly eliminate them one by one. Only by the strength of will of Colossus were the X-Men freed and Magneto defeated once and for all.

Magneto was taken into custody by The Ultimates, and is currently being held in the Triskelion, the Ultimates' New York base.

DarkCrawler
That's got nothing to do with lifting power.

That much? blink

I don't think that Ultimate ones are as big as those though.

Fishy 500

Where does it say this ? smile

DarkCrawler

Ultimate Magneto apperntly can bend Adamantuim if he took out the whole X Men which includes Wolverine, and Colossus had to save them.

So can 616...with ease...

Fishy 500
That much? blink

I don't think that Ultimate ones are as big as those though.

Mate, 100 tons isnt that much ! smile

soujaboy09
I'm sure a 50 ft Sentinal wieghs a lot more than 5-10 tons, and Snoop just said the new ones are about 200 tons, and Colossus threw one houndreds of feet in the air.

Jose123

You mean the new Big ass sentinels that are part of 616 and not ULTIMATE? Which is where 616 Magneto and not ULTIMATE magneto live.

And a black hole has to do with power. It's his powers is what allows him to lift a big ass space station into the air.

Jose123
I'm sure a 50 ft Sentinal wieghs a lot more than 5-10 tons, and Snoop just said the new ones are about 200 tons, and Colossus threw one houndreds of feet in the air.

the New ones in the 616. and not the ones ultimate magneto lifted.

Fishy 500

5 - 10 tons .... pluhhhlease !

snoopdogg
Where does it say this ? smile On page #82.

soujaboy09
a ton is only 2000 pounds, and cars wiegh that much, so dont you think a 50 ft sentinal weighs a lot more than that.

Warmonger

I don't underestimate Ult. Colossus you are just way over estimating him. Juggernaut wasn't even lookig for a fight but then the X-Men ruined his night out and he thrashed Colossuss just to teach him a lesson and walked off. It wasn't a serious I'm "gonna kill you" fight cain was just annoyed and that is all Colossus was, an annoyance to him.

Now I'm not saying that Ultimate Colossus will beat Juggernaut all I'm saying is that Ultim ate Colossus would hold his own, and the fight might even be a draw.

It wouldn't be a draw Colossus would get flattened. Colossus couldn't beat Ult. Juggernaut and that guy didn't evne have the gem of Cytorakk when they fought he was just a big and strong Mutant. Now you are putting him up against thereal deal, how has fought and bested the original and more powerful versions that Ul.Colossus fought.

Ok

Do you truely beilve that a man made of metal can go miles under the ocean and lift a 8,000 ton submarine filled with water off the ocean bottom and bring it back to the shore?

You see it as a draw cause your basis for comaprison is very scewed. The rather meager amount of feats are no comparison to place Colossus in the same strength as Thor and Hulk. Oh and both Thor and Hulk have survived a real full scale nuclear blast and neither one was kncoked out. Ult. Colossus got dropped by one attached toan arrow, just to put things in perspective.

Jose123
They still haven't answered my question on why their using the new 616 sentinels as examples for their argument on two ultimate characters.

Fishy 500
On page #82.

This months ? smile

snoopdogg
I don't underestimate Ult. Colossus you are just way over estimating him. Juggernaut wasn't even lookig for a fight but then the X-Men ruined his night out and he thrashed Colossuss just to teach him a lesson and walked off. It wasn't a serious I'm "gonna kill you" fight cain was just annoyed and that is all Colossus was, an annoyance to him.

Colossus was drunk at the time too. eek! I'm sure his vision and reflexes were not up to normal either.

Warmonger

Stop right there. Did you just say Wizard? You do realize that this sis the smae magazie that, a couple months ago, said that Ult. Colossu was a 10ton.

Tony Stark

laughing

Does this response look familar...? It was part of your post on the Ult Colossus vs Ult THING...

"I dont give a shit about that handbook I base my opinion off the comics not off what some man who doesn't even read the comic says."

confused

I geuss the handbooks have the wrong info (although they are actual comics) And MARVEL.com info is correct.

wink

snoopdogg
This months ? smile Yea #172. But it was the new 96 ft. tall version.

I was just getting something that we can fo off of.

Lord Magnus
juggernaut takes it easy. Who alone can take Juggernaut? Really? Even the heavy hitters like Hulk and whatnot can't take him.

Jose123
Yea #172. But it was the new 96 ft. tall version.

so I was right. It was the new 616 ones

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/news/sentinel-so1.jpg

Fishy 500
Yea #172. But it was the new 96 ft. tall version.

Was there articles about the Sentinnels ?

Its ridiculous to suggest that characters such as the Thing cannot lift Sentinnels .... mann the handbooks suck !

snoopdogg
so I was right. It was the new 616 ones

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/images/news/sentinel-so1.jpg If you would have read my first post you would know I said that.

snoopdogg
Colossus has tossed a few Sentinels around in his day.

This is a 50ft. verion.

snoopdogg
Was there articles about the Sentinnels ?

Its ridiculous to suggest that characters such as the Thing cannot lift Sentinnels .... mann the handbooks suck ! They had some bio on the new Sentinels.

I never said Wizard was right. I was just trying to find something we can go off of.

Jose123
Colossus has tossed a few Sentinels around in his day.

This is a 50ft. verion.

I doubt the 50 foot versions weight more than 65-75 tons.

which would be in colossus range

Jose123
They had some bio on the new Sentinels.

I never said Wizard was right. I was just trying to find something we can go off of.

but you can't go of by it because the sentinels in the ult and the ones in wizard are in two different universe.

the Darkone
One hit from Thor's hammer fight is over and colossus is dead.

Juggernaut will ***** slap ultimate colossus like a ho asking him where is my money *****. Juggernaut is way out of ultimate colossus league and that's not being bias, 10/10.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by the Darkone
One hit from Thor's hammer fight is over and colossus is dead. Colossus took a magical arrow from Arkon dead in the chest. One of these arrows knocked Thor on his @ss one time.Originally posted by the Darkone

Juggernaut will ***** slap ultimate colossus like a ho asking him where is my money *****. Juggernaut is way out of ultimate colossus league and that's not being bias, 10/10. Juggernaut will win but it not be easy. A much weaker and less experienced 616 Colossus knocked Juggy on his @ss a few times.

Ult. Colossus is way above this version of 616 Colossus.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandJuggernaut102.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandJuggernaut1022.jpg

Let's try and be logical here guys.

the Darkone
Colossus took a magical arrow from Arkon dead in the chest. One of these arrows knocked Thor on his @ss one time. Juggernaut will win but it not be easy. A much weaker and less experienced 616 Colossus knocked Juggy on his @ss a few times.

Thor hammer is different from a damn arrow, Thor's hammer feeds of thor's will if thor wanted to hurt somebody with the hammer he can but he holds back. Thor broke Loki arm just by tapping him with the hammer intensional. This the same hammer that has destroyed a planet with all of Thor's rage magnifies with one blow. Thor in battle holds back a lot but if he wanted to he can kill colossus with, he killed a mutant called blockbuster who is colossus level with one shot.

Classic or Current
Juggernaut is to durable for colossus and strong, even classic juggernaut will kill ultimate colossus, hell he knock out Thor with a back hand.

Warmonger
Colossus took a magical arrow from Arkon dead in the chest. One of these arrows knocked Thor on his @ss one time. Juggernaut will win but it not be easy. A much weaker and less experienced 616 Colossus knocked Juggy on his @ss a few times.

IT will be easy cause colossus can't hurt Juggernaut and he doesn't have the strentgh to knock him into orbit or miles or way or any such nonsesne. Even if my some miracle he actually managed toharm Juggernaut he would instantly heal any damage. Colossu has no chance whatsoever no matter how decent a fight he puts up against Juggernaut.

So be logical, Juggernaut is totattaly immune to whatever damage Colossus or Ult. Colossus can dish out.

So tell me how does colossus win even 1 out of 10?

Warmonger
IT will be easy cause colossus can't hurt Juggernaut and he doesn't have the strentgh to knock him into orbit or miles or way or any such nonsesne. Even if my some miracle he actually managed toharm Juggernaut he would instantly heal any damage. Colossu has no chance whatsoever no matter how decent a fight he puts up against Juggernaut.

So be logical, Juggernaut is totattaly immune to whatever damage Colossus or Ult. Colossus can dish out. Where as Juggernaut has K.Oed people with durability greater than Colossus.

the Darkone
He doesn't! 10/10 for juggernaut.

Juggernaut invulnerability is 7/7= indestructible.

Jose123

So be logical, Juggernaut is totattaly immune to whatever damage Colossus or Ult. Colossus can dish out.

He doesn't. Still loses 100 % of the time but ULT.colossus puts up a good fight before going down.

snoopdogg
He doesn't. Still loses 100 % of the time but ULT.colossus puts up a good fight before going down. That's all I am saying. Is it really that hard to figure that out?

Valeciano
ok....Juggs wins 10/10....end of story.....now someone close this retarded thread before that retard soujaboy comes backand says Colossus can win.....

soujaboy09
Goodthing I never said Colossus would win if you would have read my post I said it would be a good fight, Ultimate Colossus wouldn't go down without a fight, and that I saw it as a draw.

You still never gave a evidense to those numbers you put up like the 100,000 ton battleship that Thing punched one time, and sent it to space.

Tony Stark
Goodthing I never said Colossus would win if you would have read my post I said it would be a good fight, Ultimate Colossus wouldn't go down without a fight, and that I saw it as a draw.

You still never gave a evidense to those numbers you put up like the 100,000 ton battleship that Thing punched one time, and sent it to space.

confused

Ehhh... Yes he did like 4 or 5 pages ago... You should try looking before leaping...

dude.....i didnt make them up....notice i only put up a few numbers....cuz i dont make em up....i only name exact numbers when their stated.....I WONT PUT UP NUMBERS IF THEIR NOT STATED.....i dont know the issues for most of these, but the one's i do know i will say so...

THE THING sent a whole 100,000 ton Battleship into space in one punch! - READ FF VOL.3 #8
HULK has held 150,000,000,000 tons of a Mountain for almost a minute! - READ SECRET WARS #4
JUGGERNAUT has had all his skin magically burnt off and kept coming! -READ THE JUGGERNAUT ONE-SHOT!
Has gone toe-to-toe with War Hulk who was Hulk enhanced by Celestial Armor! - READ INCREDIBLE HULK #457
NAMOR consistently stands toe-to-toe with the Thing on land, and consistently beats him in the ocean! - READ FF VOL.2 #2

alright now how bout u go read wut i just told u to and stop being a fanboy and actually get some knowledge of comics...

And Ultimate Colossus is strong, yes, but not compared to these guys...all these guys are way stronger than Ultimate Colossus could ever dream of being......explain to me how his best feat, lifting a 7,000 ton submarine under 30,000 tons of pressure is superior to things such as sending an 100,000 ton battleship into space in one punch or lifting the Baxter Building, which must weigh at least a couple hundred thousand tons (just to name a few of the feats i mentioned)....explain how u figure that cuz i really wanna know lol i didnt think lifting 37,000 tons is a better feat than holding 150,000,000,000 tons or punching 100,000 tons into space with one right hook.....

cool

Warmonger
Oh ok I though you were saying Colossus could beat Juggernaut. Then fine I understand.

soujaboy09
Thankyou, now you understand that I only said that Ultimate Colossus would give Juggernaut a good match. A lot of people said that this fight would be a walk in the park for Jugg's but I said it wouldn't so I dont no what fishy's talking about.

Tony Stark
Thankyou, now you understand that I only said that Ultimate Colossus would give Juggernaut a good match. A lot of people said that this fight would be a walk in the park for Jugg's but I said it wouldn't so I dont no what fishy's talking about.

laughing

But thats what is so funny...

It wouldn't be A GOOD MATCH...

Ultimate Colossus would get demolished quickly.

Fishy 500

Agreed .... smile

I don't think your retarded either !

Fishy 500
confused

Ehhh... Yes he did like 4 or 5 pages ago... You should try looking before leaping...

cool

laughing laughing

Irony .... one has to love it ! wink

snoopdogg
laughing

But thats what is so funny...

It wouldn't be A GOOD MATCH...

Ultimate Colossus would get demolished quickly. Were you born this way?

Fishy 500
Were you born this way?

No .... it probably happened after 10 years of being beaten up at school !

soujaboy09
Who is this guy?

Fishy 500
Who is this guy?

Who me or the 'Big Member' ?

soujaboy09
Who's the big member?

Tony Stark
laughing laughing

Irony .... one has to love it ! wink

By the way the 1st part of the post i added the "Ehhh... Yes he did like 4 or 5 pages ago... You should try looking before leaping..."

The rest was a copy/paste from the rock star formally known as Valeciano. Who just so happens to be right on the money most of the time... And this being one of them...

And by the way i'm still undefeated so bring it... If you'd like to dance...

cool

soujaboy09
huh?

Metalmanx
Ult. Colossus will give 616 (I assume Classic?) Juggernaut a good, sound thrashing. But that's about it. As soon as he wants to, Juggernaut then just obliterates Colossus in mere moments.

Now, if this is current Juggernaut, then Ult. Colossus rips him in half.

soujaboy09
I'm sorry to bring this topic back up, but in 616 universe Colossus has fought some pretty strong characters. He fought Gladiator, and took Glad to his peak, he fought Gladiotor, and a Neutron Skrull at the same time, and defeated them both. 616 Colossus ko'd The Hulk skrull, defeated Thing in a arm wrestle, floored Cannonball, overpowers Rouge with ease, snaped Riptides neck, ko'd blockbuster in one punch, and much much more. Now if Ultimate Colossus is stronger than his 616 counterpart why do you think he will be demolished in this fight? I know Colossus wont win I mean its clear, but to say Ultimate Colossus will get taken out with ease is just not logicle.

http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/261/colossusandgladiator8zj.jpg

http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/8135/colossusandhulk1wt.jpg

http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/742/colossusoverpowerinrogue1yf.jpg

http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/4006/colossuskillinriptide4mx.jpg

http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/6428/colossusandblockbuster7to.jpg

http://img434.imageshack.us/img434/3066/colossusfloorincannonball7qh.jpg

soujaboy09
616 Colossus has taken out Arkon, fought toe to toe with Sasquatch while he was at Hulk's lv, took out Ironman, and She Hulk at the same time he took out the hole supersoildier team at the same time. Someone said Juggernaut had his skin burned white hot, and kept going well Colossus was burnt white hot, and keep going, he took out Nimrod, He could have killed Mr.Sinister, but was only stoped by his brother Mikhail, Wolverine wasn't able to hurt Colossus. Now If Ultimate Colossus is stronger than his 616 counterpart why do you think he has no chance in this match?

http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/4655/colossusandarkon7lk.jpg

http://img310.imageshack.us/img310/3484/colossusandsinister1xq.jpg

http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/1371/colossusandsasquatch29mq.jpg

http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/9125/colossusandnimrod6lm.jpg

http://img310.imageshack.us/img310/1212/colossusgodscountry5to.jpg

http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/7739/colossustakintheheat6kg.jpg

http://img310.imageshack.us/img310/1559/gladiatorvscolossus16nn1ij.jpg

soujaboy09
http://img315.imageshack.us/img315/8369/colossusandwolverinexm2424ni.jpg

http://img310.imageshack.us/img310/4029/colossusandwolverinexm243ku.jpg

http://img330.imageshack.us/img330/2692/colossusandsinister2yl.jpg

http://img310.imageshack.us/img310/5289/juggernautstrugglin8cb.jpg

pics from the UltimateColossus, Colossus Respect thread

King_Mungi
Uhhhh you made this thread unviewable now, next time just use the url code not the image one. Also a simple link to the Colossus thread would have done wonders.

soujaboy09
sorry, how do you do the blue link thing? ask the moderators to delete the pics please.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>