Do you watch murder videos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Like those posted on Ogrish and other sites?

I specifically mean the beheading videos that were coming out of Iraq for a while.

I did at first out of morbid curiousity but quickly stopped. As much as I am against the war in Iraq these videos sure didn't help endear me to the insurgants cause.

Bloigen
You're weird. Seriously. Go get help.

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Like those posted on Ogrish and other sites?

I specifically mean the beheading videos that were coming out of Iraq for a while.

I did at first out of morbid curiousity but quickly stopped. As much as I am against the war in Iraq these videos sure didn't help endear me to the insurgants cause.
What!? Why the hell would you do that!?!?!

melinda_warren
thats beyond sick

AOR
from the replies I'm not going to click on the link...

Darth_Erebus
Oh, I guess I'm sick for wanting to confront a very real issue. When these first started coming out of the middle east a couple years ago I did watch a couple but was revulsed by them and didn't watch any of the others. The point is that the fact that websites post them and remain up for a while means there is demand for this type of stuff. I guess the intent of the people making them was to shock the Western world into leaving Iraq. It didn't happen and in fact caused outrage in the middle east. For a while the mainstream media was reporting it a lot though not showing the actual videos, something one had to go online for. Fortunately, these videos seem to have stopped, I haven't heard of a new one for over a year now.

I was just asking if anyone actually still watches this type of stuff, I don't, nor do I endorse it. I don't think that makes me sick, deranged, or anything of the like. It's a very real issue.

Bloigen
You're still weird.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Bloigen
You're still weird.
aren't we all?

Bloigen
No.

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
aren't we all?
Yeah but in different ways.. This way is just creepy..

mysterio69
well, this IS a movie forum community. and he happens to like snuff films. leave him alone.

that was sarcasm. you're sick, buddy.

Darth_Erebus
No, I don't like snuff films. I was asking if anybody else did though.

K.Diddy
That site rocked rock

evil face Got any more links to other sites like that?

I have already been to rotten

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.