AOTC Anakin vs. Quinlin Vos when he'd Dooku's apprentice (between AOTC and ROTS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Anger swells in Anakin. He steps out of the Tusken hit and slices the two guards in anger. Another Tusken runs towards him but is cut down by Anakin's uncontrollable rage. Several Tuskens hustle towards him. "Stop!" commands a voice. Hurriedly the Tuskens move aside and make a path. Out of the dark a shodowy figure with a red bladed lightsaber walks between the two rown of Tuskens, towards Anakin. As he gets closer Anakin realises it's rogue Jedi Quinlin Vos. "I killed your mother." says Quinlin. "Dooku ordered me to lure you into a trap and then kill you. You fell for the trap and now you are finished." Quinlin smirks. Anakin screams and goes beserk. He charges Quinlin with such anger that has never been seen in a Jedi before. Quinlin's smile fades as he gets ready for the attack...

Master Vos
First of all, as if Anakin isn't angry enough, he'll go mental with the current situation (might even pop a vein) mad Anyway, Quinlan Vos is an awesome Jedi (to me at least, hence my name), he'll probably put up a good fight. Anakin might win because he is furious, but maybe he might become soooo angry that he might mess up.

Lord Rikyl
Originally posted by Master Vos
First of all, as if Anakin isn't angry enough, he'll go mental with the current situation (might even pop a vein) mad Anyway, Quinlan Vos is an awesome Jedi (to me at least, hence my name), he'll probably put up a good fight. Anakin might win because he is furious, but maybe he might become soooo angry that he might mess up. lol pop a vein.

Master Vos
BTW darthsith19, it's Quinlan Vos, not Quinlin Vos (really a random point, but still, good to know).

darthsith19
Originally posted by Master Vos
BTW darthsith19, it's Quinlan Vos, not Quinlin Vos (really a random point, but still, good to know).
Oh, really. Thanks.

DrDoom101
Wtf is option 4?

Lightsnake
Quinlan takes this....the man killed Sora Bulq...

Master Vos
That doesn't really matter (we all know Vos's credentials), unless you think crazy Anakinn would lose to Bulq. Remember Anakin was mad enough to wipe out a whole Tusken village, and if Vos says he personally killed Shmi Skywalker, than Anakin would do anything to win. If it's just normal Anakin, then Vos definately, but a psycho one, nope.

Master Vos
I still think Vos would give a decent fight, but flee. I believe it's Option Number 2.

Lightsnake
Well, Vos wouldn't be that stupid....let alone know things he couldn't...And Bulq is near Mace's equal as a fighter.

calvin44
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Well, Vos wouldn't be that stupid....let alone know things he couldn't...And Bulq is near Mace's equal as a fighter.
not even close to mace.
if you haven't read twilight, you should.

darthsith19
What do you mean?

Anakin'd probably lose.

Well, he means he was the one who attacked her, left clues that it was the Tuskens to lure Anakin to the Tusken camp and put her in the hut to die. So same as AOTC except Quinlin was leading the Tuskens.

What do you mean?

In Star Wars Clone Wars Volume 1: The Defense of Kamino they fight and Sora ends up under a pile of rocks but it sure isn't easy for Mace to win and takes a while.

Lightsnake
Read 'Clone Wars' volume 1....Mace and Bulq were going at it pretty viciously

calvin44
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Read 'Clone Wars' volume 1....Mace and Bulq were going at it pretty viciously
ok. but read twilight, its a comic/book.

Lightsnake
I have

Captain REX
Sora Bulq is nearly on par with Master Windu, and probably would have been on the Council had he not been so tended towards violence.

Master Vos
Oh sorry darthsith19, I mis-interpreted your post. Sry about that sad
But... if it's just AOTC Anakin, heck, Quinlan Vos would slice Anakin apart. And on the Mace and Sora thing, the two were dueling pretty fiercely.

darthsith19
No need to apoligize. Glad to clear that small mistake up smile

I voted for option #3. Anakin'd be winning but before he could scrape off a victory I think he'd get exhausted and lose.

exanda kane
Yes. Vos would realise that he couln't beat Anakin and while being able to hold off his attack, barely, Vos would be clever enough to get right out of there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.