god wolverine vs batgod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
ok this is a 2 way battel the first.

first
me and da wify is fighting over with is better chocolate and vanilla.
i think chocolate tast better then vanilla but wat ur opinion....... yes life is good.

second
whith has the bigger fanboy the batgod or the wolverine.

Jose123
Vagina.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Jose123
Vagina. laughing out loud As for the the thread, Batgod

wolverine8888
I was gunna say wolvgod but I got new info that says batman can bring millions of bats to his call that can destroy any thing in sight

supremthor
i m gonna say wolverine cuss no one can defeat him I FREAKING MEAN NO ONE NOT U OR U GOLDFISH GOLD FISH CAN STAND UP AGAINST THE WOLVERINE

braz
haha this is a good one, where u at wolverine888!! time to debatebig grin

btw does batman get all of his resources(batmobile, batplane, batboat, money ect ect)

Jose123
Originally posted by braz
haha this is a good one, where u at wolverine888!! time to debatebig grin

btw does batman get all of his resources(batmobile, batplane, batboat, money ect ect)

Bat GOD can take on the JLA. Batgod wins.

braz
i agree laughing out loud

Superherovandal
batgod preps for anything. he has contingency plans for every one of his contingency plans... His catch phrase is "But I planned for that"

roughrider
I see a Braveheart-style battle; thousands of Fanboys on both sides, charging in, ready to kill and die for their fan favourite - devotion is beautiful. ( wipes a tear away.) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whoever wins, we all lose...XD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.