"Private" Fights on Message Boards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§noopbert
What the f**k? People have fight's or other "private" seession, all over the message boards and expect people to leave them be. What the f**k?

Bardock42

§noopbert
They do.

Bardock42
They don't

_Sanctuary_
I know what you are talking about, and yet I don't care...
I didn't start an arguement anyway, I don't see how the fact that someone thinks I'm "more talented" than them is a reason to dislike them. I never wanted to argue here or anywhere!

Barker
What the f**k?

What's this thread About?

§noopbert
Morein general than their little spat, because it's happened countless times. If you bring your problems to or onto a board, you're gonna get it for not making it private.

Bushwacker
Some people just aren't happy unless they have conflict or drama going on around them it seems.

§noopbert
Dramapires. no expression

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Bushwacker
Some people just aren't happy unless they have conflict or drama going on around them it seems.
I'm not happy with it, I never wanted it to start, I never said anything mean to anyone else!

Bushwacker
I agree with Snoop on this. This happens too often.

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Bushwacker
I agree with Snoop on this. This happens too often.
I didn't want this to happen. I don't see how someone being jealous of me (with no reason!) counts as an arguement... I didn't say anything that would cause an arguement!

Bardock42
I am bored again...infact I could just go to bad...

§noopbert
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
I didn't want this to happen. I don't see how someone being jealous of me (with no reason!) counts as an arguement... I didn't say anything that would cause an arguement! Coutns as an arguement? If it didn't count, you shold've just left.

Bloigen
Deja vu

LethalFemme
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
I didn't want this to happen. I don't see how someone being jealous of me (with no reason!) counts as an arguement... I didn't say anything that would cause an arguement!

unfortunatly some ppl are jerks and sometimes do things like this for attention you're just a victim erm

§noopbert
Originally posted by LethalFemme
unfortunatly some ppl are jerks and sometimes do things like this for attention you're just a victim erm No, STFU!!!!11one one. Butt out, this is a private conversation!!!

LethalFemme

§noopbert
^example #1 roll eyes (sarcastic) lol Exhibit A - Why some people should not be allowed to use the internet.

OOO!!! Burn!!!

LethalFemme

§noopbert
^ prime example why abortion IS legal

lmfao Nice cool

Bardock42
How the ****ing **** for ****s sake could I possibly misspell bed...****..that's almost impossible.

Leo.M

§noopbert
Originally posted by Leo.M
hysterical That abortion thing was pretty funny too laughing out loud

LethalFemme

§noopbert
laughing out loud

Leo.M

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
How the ****ing **** for ****s sake could I possibly misspell bed...****..that's almost impossible.

****? Just go back to bad.

LethalFemme

Fallen Jedi

Leo.M
thank you, thank you for my next trick I'll need a volunteer lmfao

*waves hand like crazy* OOO pick me, pick me hi2 LOL

Bloigen
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi
awww, you two. happy

Your sig isn't as hot as it has been before.

§noopbert
awww, you two. happy I'd say something naughty, but John might pop out of nowhere and take it seriously.

Leo.M
Originally posted by Bloigen

she looks like she gonna kick someones ass.... that is still sexydroolio but your right, it's not one of the hottest

LethalFemme
awww, you two. happy

what does that mean? lol

*waves hand like crazy* OOO pick me, pick me hi2 LOL

i pick u

*pulls rabbit out of Leo's a$$*

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen

Welll since it isn't Rose McGowan...

Fallen Jedi

Fallen Jedi
she looks like she gonna kick someones ass.... that is still sexydroolio but your right, it's not one of the hottest

the santa outfit has spolied you all. laughing out loud

what does that mean? lol

just though i'd insert a random comment in there somewhere. happy

§noopbert
i've used this one before, but only briefly.

and when has that stopped you? stick out tongue True.

But I've lost the thought, so meh.

LethalFemme

just though i'd insert a random comment in there somewhere. happy

lol

Bloigen
i've used this one before, but only briefly.

When's the next one going to be up?youpi

Leo.M

i pick u

*pulls rabbit out of Leo's a$$*

Wow, and here I thought a tampon was the only thing that could be put up and taken out of my ass laughing

I found the one with the surf board was the sexiest of all droolio

Cringe
People that start arguments on a message board with people they dont even know are PATHETIC.

LethalFemme
Wow, and here I thought a tampon was the only thing that could be put up and taken out of my ass laughing

I found the one with the surf board was the sexiest of all droolio

I also managed to pull out a lexus and Osama Bin Laden eek!

Leo.M
I also managed to pull out a lexus and Osama Bin Laden eek!

laughing you can keep osama stick out tongue I'll take the lexus big grin

LethalFemme
laughing you can keep osama stick out tongue I'll take the lexus big grin

funny thing is the lexus doesnt have that new car smell anymore yet Osama smells the same like your butt lol

Leo.M
funny thing is the lexus doesnt have that new car smell anymore yet Osama smells the same like your butt lol

i can always wash the lexus you know stick out tongue... but do you really wanna wash osama laughing out loud

LethalFemme
i can always wash the lexus you know stick out tongue... but do you really wanna wash osama laughing out loud

i'll keep the rabbit tongue

§noopbert
i'll keep the rabbit tongue laughing I still cant get over the abortion thing. happy

LethalFemme

§noopbert
lmfao BTW, I only touch myself when thinking about you. wink

LethalFemme

§noopbert
no expression Sarcasm.

LethalFemme

§noopbert
Ok. laughing out loud

LethalFemme

Jedi Priestess

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Cringe
People that start arguments on a message board with people they dont even know are PATHETIC.
Yeah well my friends started an arguement, and they do know me, what does that make them? no expression

silver_tears
There's nothing better than people fighting online about something in real life, like the phone isn't good enough for them to talk to each other,or you know walk down the street to the other's house, they have to make their fight public so they seem so much cooler when they bring up friends of theirs no one's ever heard of. Yea, you're so ****in cool now smile

Or better yet, when people post messages about their outside friends naming each one individually as if everyone here knows them confused Like does this make you seem more popular when you go on about your friends and the shenanigans you go through dontgetit

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by silver_tears
There's nothing better than people fighting online about something in real life, like the phone isn't good enough for them to talk to each other,or you know walk down the street to the other's house, they have to make their fight public so they seem so much cooler when they bring up friends of theirs no one's ever heard of. Yea, you're so ****in cool now smile

Or better yet, when people post messages about their outside friends naming each one individually as if everyone here knows them confused Like does this make you seem more popular when you go on about your friends and the shenanigans you go through dontgetit
Hey! I think everyone remembered our names after that... And they actually blocked me on msn so they could argue with me on here! and it wasn't even an arguement "Sarah(that is me!), it's so unfair, I think you're more talented than me" is not a reason to argue!

silver_tears
I wasn't actually refering to you and your friends. The world doesn't revolve around you. no expression

_Sanctuary_
I wasn't actually refering to you and your friends. The world doesn't revolve around you. no expression
I just assumed... Plus, this thread was made around 10 seconds after our arguement...

silver_tears
Well I was just commenting in general. detective

_Sanctuary_
Well I was just commenting in general. detective
Oh, ok big grin

LethalFemme
wow i feel so left out what the hell happened?

_Sanctuary_
wow i feel so left out what the hell happened?
My friend started arguing with me because I am "more talented" than her.. Which isn't true and is a stupid reason to argue! See "online bf and gf realtionships"

§noopbert
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
you outta know considering you participated in one not too long ago roll eyes (sarcastic) Read: "Private". roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Snoopy FTW

§noopbert
FTW?

Bardock42
For the win....a ShitGuy expression.

§noopbert
Ah. Well, maybe she just assumed I was in a private fight and would've freaked on anybody commenting. confused Meh, I'm sure she'll dance back with a witty comment about her being a mother, 40, and something along the lines of my bashing and trolling her for the next 20 years of her life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.